stevo316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 stevo316
Member since 2005 • 2678 Posts

You heard me. The table is set. The gloves are off. The bases are loaded. I challenge you to a duel. And not just a normal 'pistols at dawn duel', the duel to end all duels. You can bring a friend, if you are too WEAK to face me yourself.

MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA!

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#2 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

WTF? lol, what are you doing lol?

Pikemancol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 Pikemancol
Member since 2005 • 1337 Posts
I accept your DUEL. And I need no help in defeating scum like yourself. HA how do you like that for an insult. You may have made Sir Chop-alot and Mercenary Mass Destruction run like little babies. But you are now facing a different calibre of fighter. And I will not LOSE!!!!!!!!
Avatar image for master4scorpion
master4scorpion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 master4scorpion
Member since 2005 • 16494 Posts
*Sits in the sidelines and watches*
boylcp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 boylcp
Member since 2005 • 3811 Posts
*Starts to chant Boo*
stevo316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 stevo316
I am glad that you accepted my offer. As the weaker of the two, I will allow you to choose the arena in which both of us shall commence battle. Choose wisely, as it will be your last decision ever!
Pikemancol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Pikemancol
I choose right here, right now sucka. Who cares where we fight, Im just anxious to start beating on you. Yea you heard me, Sucka. Im gonna wipe the floor with you.So how about we get this "duel" of yours underway, or are you gonna chicken out "Cluck, Cluck" Chicken boy.
Wrestlamasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Wrestlamasta
Member since 2005 • 1202 Posts
*Starts yelling OHHHHHHHHHHhhh*
stevo316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 stevo316
Chicken boy. CHICKEN BOY? Silence, pitiful flesh creature! It's on now. You will crumble to the almighty power of my Iron Fist! (Smashes Gamespot logo away, seems we're dueling in a forum) There is only one who will walk away from this duel, and you are looking at him - ME! (jumps forward, and smashes Iron Fist into the puny face of Pikemancol)
Pikemancol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Pikemancol

*Pikemancol takes the punch in the face*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Is that the almighty power of Stevo316???? Because if it is then the only way your gonna win is if I die from laughter. Seriously "Iron fist" more like "chicken wing".  HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I crack myself up. Anyway you want a fight I'll give you a fight.

*Uppercuts Stevo316*   "Take that fool"

Wrestlamasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Wrestlamasta
*Start laughing couse pikemancol is so funny*
bestlaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#12 bestlaker
Member since 2005 • 5995 Posts
*brings popcorn and drinks for everyone*
stevo316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 stevo316

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Is that the almighty power of Stevo316???? Because if it is then the only way your gonna win is if I die from laughter. Seriously "Iron fist" more like "chicken wing".  HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I crack myself up. Anyway you want a fight I'll give you a fight.

Pikemancol

*Turns uppercut into a uber-cool flippy thingy*

You have not even seen any of my power as of yet. I was testing your relexes and face strength. As it seems that I may have a formidable opponent for once in my lifetime, I am happy to show you some of my real power

*Flexes and shows off muscles (especially my awesomeo legs - it is a known fact that Stevo 3:16, in real life, can leg press 450 lbs - which is about 200 kgs)*

boylcp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 boylcp

*brings popcorn and drinks for everyone*bestlaker

hey thanks man

Pikemancol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Pikemancol
[QUOTE="Pikemancol"]

stevo316

*Turns uppercut into a uber-cool flippy thingy*

You have not even seen any of my power as of yet. I was testing your relexes and face strength. As it seems that I may have a formidable opponent for once in my lifetime, I am happy to show you some of my real power

*Flexes and shows off muscles (especially my awesomeo legs - it is a known fact that Stevo 3:16, in real life, can leg press 450 lbs - which is about 200 kgs)*

*See's Stevo316 flexing muscles*

HA!!! I thought this was a duel not a beauty contest. Why dont you just run home to your mommy now before you get hurt. I dont wanna pound you too bad. Oh wait... I do!!! Face the facts Stevo your going down and you know it. You'll get back up.... But I'll just keep hitting you back down. Again, and again, and again.

master4scorpion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 master4scorpion
Can you Dig That Sucka? LOL. I Pity the Fool Who Loses The Duel
stevo316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 stevo316

Can you Dig That Sucka? LOL. I Pity the Fool Who Loses The Duelmaster4scorpion

I will not be pittied. And as for you Pikemancol, No matter how many times you hit me down (if you even get the chance) I will get back up and become even more stronger than you could even imagine. Enough Talk! The time of battle is at hand, and it will be you that cries home to your mother when I'm through with you!

Just Bring It

Pikemancol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Pikemancol

Fool, im gonna torture you so badly, You're gonna wish you were in Hell. But I do agree with one thing.... Enough of this trash talk, its about time you felt real pain.

Arena Announcer - "Choose your weapon"

Ok here we go ill start by taking a sheild and this nice pointy Mace. Come on then Stevo316 whats it gonna be. Lets see how strong you really are!!!

stevo316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 stevo316

AHAHAHAHAA!

Choosing weapons is so primative, although, thats what I expected of you. A sheild and mace. I have no need for a sheild, due to my skintanium armour. And as for a weapon... I choose my bare hands! I will rip you apart!

*Stands in fighting stance waiting for Pikemancol to attack*

bestlaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 bestlaker

[QUOTE="bestlaker"]*brings popcorn and drinks for everyone*boylcp

hey thanks man

no problem.
Pikemancol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Pikemancol

AHAHAHAHAA!

Choosing weapons is so primative, although, thats what I expected of you. A sheild and mace. I have no need for a sheild, due to my skintanium armour. And as for a weapon... I choose my bare hands! I will rip you apart!

*Stands in fighting stance waiting for Pikemancol to attack*

stevo316

I'll show you primitive b!tch!!!!

Throws Mace at Stevo316, but misses on purpose. As Stevo watches the Mace, I charge up with a punch to the gut. Now whos primitive???

master4scorpion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 master4scorpion
[QUOTE="boylcp"]

[QUOTE="bestlaker"]*brings popcorn and drinks for everyone*bestlaker

hey thanks man

no problem.

I want a somea too.*Steals Some* lol :twisted:
bestlaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 bestlaker
[QUOTE="bestlaker"][QUOTE="boylcp"]

[QUOTE="bestlaker"]*brings popcorn and drinks for everyone*master4scorpion

hey thanks man

no problem.

I want a somea too.*Steals Some* lol :twisted:

I brought some for everyone.
stevo316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 stevo316

I see your as primative as i thought. My plan worked perfectly. You have lost your weapon, and believe that you have landed a perfectly good punch in. But, my friend, this is just that start of your problems. You are in the perfect position to have your arm twisted round into a hammerlock.

Now look whos in trouble... You and i can't wait to make you tap!

It's True, It's True

Pikemancol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Pikemancol

You think you will make me tap. Ha, how about I show you a technique ive been perfecting.

*dislocates shoulder* Spins round and trips up Stevo316. Ha you weren't expecting that. *puts shoulder back into place* Now how about I put you into a figure four ankle lock. Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Wrestlamasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Wrestlamasta
*Holy Sh!t, Holy Sh!t*
stevo316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 stevo316

HAHAHAHA! The figure four does absolutely nothing to affect me as I have ridiculously strong leg muscles. *Flips Pikemancol over onto stomach and bends back to hold onto head - A heavily modified figure four cross with a STF*

Now you will tap out to the awesome power of STEVE!

boylcp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 boylcp
ECDUB ECDUB ECDUB!!!!!!!
Wrestlamasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Wrestlamasta
ECDUB ECDUB ECDUB!!!!!!!boylcp

LAMFAO
Pikemancol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Pikemancol

HAHAHAHA! The figure four does absolutely nothing to affect me as I have ridiculously strong leg muscles. *Flips Pikemancol over onto stomach and bends back to hold onto head - A heavily modified figure four cross with a STF*

Now you will tap out to the awesome power of STEVE!

stevo316

Tap I dont think so fool!!! I'll start by doing some press-ups. *Presses up against the floor so hard that it flips both of them over*

Owwww!!! I had to hurt myself to get out of that. *Rubs neck* I really hope that isnt all you got, because im about to take it up a notch. *Muscles start to bulge out* Come on biatch, lets see how well you do now.

boylcp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 boylcp
kill each other
stevo316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 stevo316

kill each otherboylcp

Will do.

You call those muscles? Mine not only look awesome, but they perform as well *Flexes and shirt rips off*. Now the real fun will begin! *Shakes off the flip from before and charges at Pikemancol and manages to spinebuster him through the nearby glass window onto a heard of buffalo and their mighty horns*

Who will survive? Nobody knows...

Except me ^_^

deanie25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deanie25
Member since 2004 • 14517 Posts
Dont what your on about
Pikemancol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Pikemancol

[QUOTE="boylcp"]kill each otherstevo316

Will do.

You call those muscles? Mine not only look awesome, but they perform as well *Flexes and shirt rips off*. Now the real fun will begin! *Shakes off the flip from before and charges at Pikemancol and manages to spinebuster him through the nearby glass window onto a heard of buffalo and their mighty horns*

Who will survive? Nobody knows...

Except me ^_^

Where the hell did that herd of buffalo come from?????? LOL!!!!

Your gonna pay for that *Swings a wild punch at Stevo that sends him flying through a forest of trees and into a mountain*

Well I can see this fight ending the universe!!!! So who knows whos gonna win!!!

stevo316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 stevo316

Touche! That my friend was quite a punch. Too bad it was just a waste of you pathetic energy! *Get's back up in an explosion that completely vapourises the mountain* While, you may not be my equal, I do agree with one thing you said - out outcome of this battle will see the downfall of the universe! Ha-Do-Ken! *attacks Pikemancole with random StreetFighter attacks*

Pikemancol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Pikemancol

Commentator : "Erm well spectators, I dont know what to say it seems both competitors are moving at such incredible speed we cannot see what is going on"

Damn your nearly as fast as me, but with those incredibly sized muscles of yours they are weighing you down. *suddenly it seems as if Pikemancol has disappeared but he reappears behind Stevo* Take this!!!! *Pikemancol hits stevo with a flurry of punches to the back and then knocks him to the floor*

Get up, I know that didnt hurt that much. To move at that speed I had to lower my strength, so I know I didnt really do alot of damage. *Gets his strength back up* I think we have both had a good warm-up how about we really get this going???

stevo316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 stevo316
If you want your end - we will turn it up a notch BAM! *Pikemancol and Stevo 3:16 are pounding the absolute (insert explicitive here) out of each other* This is fun. *A quick haymaker by Pikemancol is turned into an armbar of doom by Steve, yet he manages to escape, but due to his willingness to get out of the hold, he was then thrown by Steve into the huge crowd of onlookers - hitting many people in the process*
Pikemancol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Pikemancol

As pikemancol is getting up a spectator starts pointing and laughing at him. The spectator then says "Yea Go Stevo".

*Pikemancol smacks the spectator in the face.* Shut the hell up!!! Right where was I!!! *As Pikemancol looks around Stevo is right in front of him* Damn!!! *Pikemancol is hit square in the face, sending him flying into the ground*

I should have seen that coming. Right then!!! *Stevo and Pikemancol run at each other and both knock each other flying as they hit each other head on*

stevo316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 stevo316
As Stevo was laughing about the spectator, he was hit by Pikemancol. As they both were flying back at incredible rates, they each new that the only way to defeat the other was by summoning the mother of all attacks. *Pikemancole and Stevo start saying - Ka.... Me.... Ha....
Pikemancol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Pikemancol

Ka - Me - Ha - Me - HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Both the waves hit head on. Which causes a massive explosion. As the dust clears both Pikemancol and Stevo are still holding the Kamehameha wave. where the beams have met a ball of energy is slowly building up.

"Fool, you should just give up now, I'll destroy this entire planet if I have to."

(It seems I have become the bad guy)

stevo316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 stevo316

Ka - Me - Ha - Me - HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Both the waves hit head on. Which causes a massive explosion. As the dust clears both Pikemancol and Stevo are still holding the Kamehameha wave. where the beams have met a ball of energy is slowly building up.

"Fool, you should just give up now, I'll destroy this entire planet if I have to."

(It seems I have become the bad guy)

Pikemancol

"Ha! You evil? You wouldn't even hurt a fly if you didnt have to! I on the other hand, enjoy crushing those weaker than me!!"

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *Both competitors knock it up a notch - BAM!*

(rumble) Umm, can we have a break? Im starting to feel a bit hungry? What do you want for lunch - my treat!

^_^ We will continue this another time...

boylcp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 boylcp
Booooo, this is a rip off, there are no breaks in fights
stevo316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 stevo316

Booooo, this is a rip off, there are no breaks in fightsboylcp

What are you trying to say? Do you think your better than me? I think you want to start something.

Nah, your alright ^_^