The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#1 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/31/jesse-eisenberg-cast-as-lex-luthor-in-batman-vs-superman

Thoughts?

Avatar image for Eikichi-Onizuka
Eikichi-Onizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Eikichi-Onizuka
Member since 2008 • 9205 Posts

I've only seen Eisenberg in Zombieland and that's a comedy so I don't really have any thoughts on it. He seems a bit young for the role but maybe he can pull it off.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 The_Last_Ride

@Eikichi-Onizuka said:

I've only seen Eisenberg in Zombieland and that's a comedy so I don't really have any thoughts on it. He seems a bit young for the role but maybe he can pull it off.

I have seen Now You See Me and Social Network aswell. I don't think he is the right one for the role

Eikichi-Onizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Eikichi-Onizuka

I won't knock any casting until the movie is out. No one thought Heath Ledger was right for the Joker either.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 The_Last_Ride

@Eikichi-Onizuka said:

I won't knock any casting until the movie is out. No one thought Heath Ledger was right for the Joker either.

true, but they are really doing some big risks with this movie

Eikichi-Onizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Eikichi-Onizuka

Yep, really not sure what to expect. I liked Man of Steel so I do hope it's decent at least. I look forward to finding out if the movie will be crap, or maybe Affleck/Eisenberg/etc were really impressive during the casting.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 The_Last_Ride

@Eikichi-Onizuka said:

Yep, really not sure what to expect. I liked Man of Steel so I do hope it's decent at least. I look forward to finding out if the movie will be crap, or maybe Affleck/Eisenberg/etc were really impressive during the casting.

Man of Steel is so awesome. I totally geek out when i watch it

Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts

I don't really think it is a good choice. We will see though.

Namgis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Namgis
Member since 2009 • 3592 Posts
@The_Last_Ride said:

@Eikichi-Onizuka said:

Fortune often favors the bold. While I am unsure as to whether the film will succeed(critically, we all know it'll rake in big $$$), I'm positive all involved believe it's something special. Or else they wouldn't be throwing the proverbial kitchen sink into the film. I think with the right tone, JE can be a very convincing megalomaniac out for supreme power. I am curious to see if they go the Amazing Spider Man 2 route with multiple villains. If it's just Lex against Supes and Bats, I call bomb.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 The_Last_Ride

@Namgis said:
@The_Last_Ride said:

@Eikichi-Onizuka said:

Fortune often favors the bold. While I am unsure as to whether the film will succeed(critically, we all know it'll rake in big $$$), I'm positive all involved believe it's something special. Or else they wouldn't be throwing the proverbial kitchen sink into the film. I think with the right tone, JE can be a very convincing megalomaniac out for supreme power. I am curious to see if they go the Amazing Spider Man 2 route with multiple villains. If it's just Lex against Supes and Bats, I call bomb.

i just hope he is the right choice

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 The_Last_Ride

@Namgis said:
@The_Last_Ride said:

@Eikichi-Onizuka said:

i just hope he is the right choice