Which game should I buy?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dbros94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 dbros94
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Im looking for an awesome new game to play. I just finished Far Cry 3 and i absolutely loved it. I wish it was a little longer but besides that i really enjoyed every other aspect of the game. I spend a lot of my time playing COD Black Ops 2 but its getting a bit old so im thinking about getting into something else. preferably a game i wont finish in 2 days..... im thinking about Bioshock Infinite.... Ive never played a game in the Bioshock series before but Im all for trying new things. Also, Tomb Raider looks pretty cool. Apparently its a lot like Far Cry 3. Im definatly looking for a game that will keep me engaged for a while and something that i definitely wont regret buying. Battlefield 3 is another one on my list. Let me know what you guys think and with your suggestion id appreciate reasons to go with it. Thanks
dbros94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 dbros94
P.S. I like a very engaging and involving story.... something that keeps you on the edge of your seat. Thanks
sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#3 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

u cant go wrong with tomb raider

Avatar image for expeditopaz2008
expeditopaz2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 expeditopaz2008
Member since 2008 • 34 Posts

Get the first BioShock. A fantastic game, with great story and excellent gameplay. If you like it, get the other two games of the series later.

Avatar image for charlesnitrotek
charlesnitrotek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 charlesnitrotek
Member since 2013 • 90 Posts

Try max payne 3 it's also great game for you .

dbros94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 dbros94
thanks for the feedback i have Max Payne and i loved it. its about that time to give it another go. tomb raider looks pretty good so i think i might go with that. i would like to give Bioshock a try so maybe i will get the first one considering its probably dropped in price a lot especially if i get it new. thanks again for the feedback if anyone is still checking my post out please shoot me some other suggestions than whats been mentioned. Thanks guys this forum is pretty cool
stevescene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 stevescene
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Getting Tomb Raider, you will not regret. A friendly reminder, don't expect much of the multiplayer in Tomb Raider. The Single player story and gameplay are both awesome.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#8 deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
Member since 2009 • 619 Posts

Im looking for an awesome new game to play. I just finished Far Cry 3 and i absolutely loved it. I wish it was a little longer but besides that i really enjoyed every other aspect of the game. I spend a lot of my time playing COD Black Ops 2 but its getting a bit old so im thinking about getting into something else. preferably a game i wont finish in 2 days..... im thinking about Bioshock Infinite.... Ive never played a game in the Bioshock series before but Im all for trying new things. Also, Tomb Raider looks pretty cool. Apparently its a lot like Far Cry 3. Im definatly looking for a game that will keep me engaged for a while and something that i definitely wont regret buying. Battlefield 3 is another one on my list. Let me know what you guys think and with your suggestion id appreciate reasons to go with it. Thanksdbros94

Dead Space Trilogy

Uncharted Trilogy

Mass Effect Trilogy

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

I got Tomb Raider a few days ago. It's pretty sweet. However, TR is a lot like Uncharted than it is FC3. FC3 is free roam and first person, while TR has sizable maps (but not free roam) and is third person. 

guerrilla133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 guerrilla133
I agree first bioshock is incredible (still have to try later ones). Good atmosphere! If you're on PC try STALKER series if you haven't, good setting and atmosphere try some mods too I think it's one of the best recent FPS.
Abagnam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Abagnam
Member since 2013 • 122 Posts

Try max payne 3 it's also great game for you .

charlesnitrotek
Yes.... its a good game.... For me the best of this genre in this generation
Allurez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 Allurez
Member since 2012 • 33 Posts

Tomb Raider has long story, but i don't really like the game that much, BF3 is awsome and Bioshock Infinite I have no clue whether it's a good game or not. You should try Metro Last Light, really good game.

TheKokopelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 TheKokopelli
Member since 2003 • 1683 Posts

I would recommend Bioshock Infinite.  Or Spec Ops: The Line was good too.