Injustice Gods Among Us 4 DLC Characters revealed!!!!!

• 114 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Human-Pheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 Human-Pheonix
Member since 2006 • 72 Posts

Awesome Awesome to the max if this was true and Power Girl was in the 2nd Season Pass I'll be a happy man.

thethiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 thethiny
Member since 2008 • 26 Posts

I'll be happy if S.z Meant Sub-Zero

NbAlIvEr10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#53 NbAlIvEr10000
Member since 2004 • 654 Posts

Well, apparently Ed Boon was laughing his ass off at a Youtube video that was showing off the info I found in one of the game's code.  I then noticed there are a bunch more videos stating that I said that these WERE 100% the next 4 DLC characters.  I have to say this now...... THIS WAS ALL SPECULATION.  I in no way claimed these to be 100% the next set of DLC characters.  I'm almost 100% positive that this was just my own accusations of some random code I found.  I know for a fact that these aren't the next 4 DLC characters......well......at least some of them :) 

We will prolly have to wait for a new season pass or at least a game update later down the road that could by chance reveal some new information about the next 4 DLC characters.  Since Boon just recently put up another poll, I'm sure they haven't even started dev on another set.  This could be much later in the year, but when i get my hands on this update I quote, "I will give you another leak of the next characters as soon as I figure it out"

I still stand by my first leak...... the next two characters will 100% be Zod and Scorpion

.....stay tuned

EDIT:  Apparently, Boon is rumoring that Batgirl will arrive next Tuesday.  Hector Sanchez, the game's marketing director, is stating that a update to a certain aspect of the gmaes infrastructure is coming along with the Batgirl download/update.  So, I'll take a peek at that when it arrives.  Stay tuned for some updates next Tuesday/Wednesday.

thethiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 thethiny

Well, apparently Ed Boon was laughing his ass off at a Youtube video that was showing off the info I found in one of the game's code.  I then noticed there are a bunch more videos stating that I said that these WERE 100% the next 4 DLC characters.  I have to say this now...... THIS WAS ALL SPECULATION.  I in no way claimed these to be 100% the next set of DLC characters.  I'm almost 100% positive that this was just my own accusations of some random code I found.  I know for a fact that these aren't the next 4 DLC characters......well......at least some of them :) 

We will prolly have to wait for a new season pass or at least a game update later down the road that could by chance reveal some new information about the next 4 DLC characters.  Since Boon just recently put up another poll, I'm sure they haven't even started dev on another set.  This could be much later in the year, but when i get my hands on this update I quote, "I will give you another leak of the next characters as soon as I figure it out"

I still stand by my first leak...... the next two characters will 100% be Zod and Scorpion

.....stay tuned

NbAlIvEr10000
I will stay tuned , and I hope SubZero is in , so far , inJustice is the first MK/Midway game not to include Sub-Zero!
NbAlIvEr10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 NbAlIvEr10000

[QUOTE="NbAlIvEr10000"]

.....stay tuned

thethiny

I will stay tuned , and I hope SubZero is in , so far , inJustice is the first MK/Midway game not to include Sub-Zero!

You do have a point there.  A lot of people find it weird; I myself included, that they would put in Scorpion and not reveal at least another MK character.  Although, this could just be that fact that hes NRS's poster boy.

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 ThaneKrios28
Member since 2013 • 1551 Posts

Well it seems my theory of an alternate set of 4 DLC Characters has pretty much been proven by famed Mortal Kombat modder Tetzrep!!  A picture he put up proves that there will eventually be another set of 4 DLC characters after Lobo, Zod, Batgirl, and Scorpion.  Check it out; hes apparatnly unlocked the DLC_Character_Basemodel setting in the "Coalesced.eng" as DLC:

NbAlIvEr10000
i saw your video. nice work man and thanks. i subbed to you btw
ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 ThaneKrios28
also ed boon stated back at c2e2 he was forced not to add manhunte rin the main game 3:10 -3:17 mark in video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jajju5QPZQ0
NbAlIvEr10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 NbAlIvEr10000

also ed boon stated back at c2e2 he was forced not to add manhunte rin the main game 3:10 -3:17 mark in video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jajju5QPZQ0ThaneKrios28

Nice find.....yeah it looks like Martian Manhunter will probably be the first DLC on the 2nd pack.  We'll just have to wait and see...... it will be a good day when I can clarify some actual concrete data :)

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 ThaneKrios28

[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"]also ed boon stated back at c2e2 he was forced not to add manhunte rin the main game 3:10 -3:17 mark in video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jajju5QPZQ0NbAlIvEr10000

Nice find.....yeah it looks like Martian Manhunter will probably be the first DLC on the 2nd pack.  We'll just have to wait and see...... it will be a good day when I can clarify some actual concrete data :)

mmh is the only one im buying. i wont pay 15 bucks to have 3 charachters just sit there knowing i wont use them the current pass in regards to lobo and zod is fine for me because i will use them bat girl not so much and im glad batgirl fans got her but in the end i still feel cheeted not by nrs but by dc really. keep in mind nrs dosent have full 100% creative control and dc wouldnt just hand the keys of the dc universe to nrs without some form of input for that roster despite my bitching i thik the game is great but for the love of god keep it dc only. none of this cross over crap unless if wb worked a deal with marvel since there doing a lego game for them
ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 ThaneKrios28
also its now official joker has 3 skins in the upcoming killing joke pack...... they just released his red hood skin https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/255523_546246105428009_199544178_n.jpg
lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61 lazyathew
Member since 2007 • 3748 Posts

[QUOTE="TheFallenDemon"]Was anyone else hoping for some of DC's occult/magic characters? Like Phantom Stranger, John Constantine, Zatanna, Swamp Thing, etc...Grammaton-Cleric

I would have loved to have seen Rorschach from Watchmen.

Constantine would have been cool as well.

I think V from V for Vendetta would be pretty cool as well.

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 ThaneKrios28

[QUOTE="Grammaton-Cleric"]

[QUOTE="TheFallenDemon"]Was anyone else hoping for some of DC's occult/magic characters? Like Phantom Stranger, John Constantine, Zatanna, Swamp Thing, etc...lazyathew

you do realize this is for the new 52 right? people like v and watchmen wont be affiliated with it
Lirion73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Lirion73
Member since 2005 • 26 Posts
[QUOTE="lazyathew"]

ThaneKrios28

you do realize this is for the new 52 right? people like v and watchmen wont be affiliated with it

When did the New 52 have Mortal Kombat characters in it? I'm rather irritated by the addition of them when there are as of yet added DCU characters. Not to mention that I think it rather weak to add a Batman skin and call it a new playable character. Yes I'm talking about Scorpion. Batman was the first character I played and the first words out of my mouth were "Scorpion ripoff". As for costumes being DLC, I'm fine with that, as long as they are free since they should be unlockable given how little unlockable content there truly is in a $60 fighting game.
ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 ThaneKrios28
[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"][QUOTE="lazyathew"]

Lirion73

When did the New 52 have Mortal Kombat characters in it?

ask ed boon .
thethiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 thethiny

When did the New 52 have Mortal Kombat characters in it?Lirion73

Just about now.

Avatar image for Grammaton-Cleric
Grammaton-Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Grammaton-Cleric
Member since 2002 • 7515 Posts

[QUOTE="lazyathew"]

ThaneKrios28

Given the "alternate reality" conceit of the game, I can't imagine it matters.  

keech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#68 keech
Member since 2003 • 1451 Posts

boons trolling again. i hope this is true and not retarded scorpion

dlca.png

ThaneKrios28

He's trolling hard.  He's already confirmed Martian Manhunter is not part of the season pass DLC.  He explicitly said in an interview he really wanted to put him in, but was talked out of it.

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 ThaneKrios28

[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"]

dlca.png

keech

He's trolling hard.  He's already confirmed Martian Manhunter is not part of the season pass DLC.  He explicitly said in an interview he really wanted to put him in, but was talked out of it.

well the second season pass leaked and its a couple pages back. i dont know if you caught that
keech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 keech

[QUOTE="keech"]

[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"]

dlca.png

ThaneKrios28

well the second season pass leaked and its a couple pages back. i dont know if you caught that

I did catch it, and while I'm hopeful, I won't be holding my breath.  Until It's offically announced It's just speculation, and I highly doubt they will even begin to seriously talk about it until the entire first batch of DLC characters are out.

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 ThaneKrios28

[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"][QUOTE="keech"]

keech

I did catch it, and while I'm hopeful, I won't be holding my breath.  Until It's offically announced It's just speculation, and I highly doubt they will even begin to seriously talk about it until the entire first batch of DLC characters are out.

my guess is itll be mentioned at san diego comic con next month would make sense
thethiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 thethiny

Scorpion Confirmed! MAN SO EXCITED!

Subzero NEXT PLEASE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSImpk6lzSo

thethiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 thethiny

Ed Boon just announced , Sub Zero will not be a DLC in injustice, so but the Leaked 2nd Roster is still true.

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/341617341433516032

Who do you think is S.Z?

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 ThaneKrios28

Ed Boon just announced , Sub Zero will not be a DLC in injustice, so but the Leaked 2nd Roster is still true.

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/341617341433516032

Who do you think is S.Z?

thethiny
boon stated this pass was fake i wouldnt trust him what bugs me is why not officially announce it when the first pass got leaked instead of lying and saying oh its a rumor?
ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 ThaneKrios28

boon just tweeted this another announcment this week my money is on zod https://twitter.com/noobde/status/341707776617246727

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 ThaneKrios28

from injustice fb page

We all saw the debut earlier in the Scorpion announcement trailer, but the Superman Blackest Night skin isn't the only new skin coming to IGAU. NRS just announced on their Injustice Facebook page that they're releasing 7 new skins in 7 days and this new Superman skin is first. Tomorrow, a Green Lantern skin will be debuted, and when it is, check here as we'll update this thread over the next 7 days with every new skin they show. So, what Green Lantern skin are you expecting or wanting for tomorrow?

thethiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 thethiny

from injustice fb page

We all saw the debut earlier in the Scorpion announcement trailer, but the Superman Blackest Night skin isn't the only new skin coming to IGAU. NRS just announced on their Injustice Facebook page that they're releasing 7 new skins in 7 days and this new Superman skin is first. Tomorrow, a Green Lantern skin will be debuted, and when it is, check here as we'll update this thread over the next 7 days with every new skin they show. So, what Green Lantern skin are you expecting or wanting for tomorrow?

ThaneKrios28

We already know it includes The Flash.

boon just tweeted this another announcment this week my money is on zod https://twitter.com/noobde/status/341707776617246727

ThaneKrios28

Of Course.

from injustice fb page

ThaneKrios28

He actually confirmed a Second Season Pass, 3 asked him , why aren't you making another season pass, he said: Who said that?

Another asked , Why did you waste the slot with ZOD! He said: If you're assuming we're done.

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 ThaneKrios28

[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"]

We already know it includes The Flash.

[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"]

thethiny

Of Course.

from injustice fb page

ThaneKrios28

He actually confirmed a Second Season Pass, 3 asked him , why aren't you making another season pass, he said: Who said that?

Another asked , Why did you waste the slot with ZOD! He said: If you're assuming we're done.

the new skins (confirmed via xbox live) are : red son pack 2: Batman, Green Lantern and deathstroke Blackest Night pack 1 : Superman, Doomsday and the flash Compat pack: Containment suit Doomsday also red son hal jordan 

http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/nrs-7-new-skins-in-7-days-first-up-blackest-night-superman.33632/page-6

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 ThaneKrios28

scorpion is up as well

thethiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 thethiny

scorpion is up as well

ThaneKrios28

Scorpion is Up on PS3 only , and is free with the compatibility pack (a glitch).

However ,to the guy who posted before you , Hal Jordan Red son = Green Lantern Red Son -_-

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 ThaneKrios28

[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"]

scorpion is up as well

thethiny

Scorpion is Up on PS3 only , and is free with the compatibility pack (a glitch).

However ,to the guy who posted before you , Hal Jordan Red son = Green Lantern Red Son -_-

i got him with xbox but the blackest night skins have a glitch. also hes not on there as seperate so far on xbox i cant get the red son 2 pack

i took a photo of scorp on xbox here

968920_10201369782871890_875175550_n.jpg

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 ThaneKrios28

dooms day alt skin is free 

took this also

395343_10201369735350702_1530655375_n.jp

thethiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 thethiny

[QUOTE="thethiny"]

[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"]

scorpion is up as well

ThaneKrios28

i got him with xbox but the blackest night skins have a glitch. also hes not on there as seperate so far on xbox i cant get the red son 2 pack

How? I can't find him!
ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 ThaneKrios28

[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"]

[QUOTE="thethiny"]

thethiny

How? I can't find him!

hes up now. they did a patch. also the blackest nights skins offer a zombie mode that you can turn on in settings

zombie arrow

943465_10201370377446754_1901400437_n.jp

thethiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 thethiny

hes up now. they did a patch. also the blackest nights skins offer a zombie mode that you can turn on in settings

zombie arrow

ThaneKrios28

So If I buy the blackest night , I get The Flash , Superman , and Doomsday Black Lantern , and I also get Zombies for all characters?

keech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 keech

Has MS or NR said anything about this DLC dropping out of nowhere?  It's pretty obvious it wasn't supposed to be released so soon given all the bugs and glitches.

thethiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 thethiny

It was a glitch. inustice facebook page was about to reveal 1 costume a day , but because of the mistake , all of the costumes are released on 1 day.

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 ThaneKrios28

Has MS or NR said anything about this DLC dropping out of nowhere?  It's pretty obvious it wasn't supposed to be released so soon given all the bugs and glitches.

keech
yea they said it was supposed to be june 11 for release according to there fb today. i checked my game and i still have everything including the patch they issued for the bn bugs also boon stated expect one more dlc announcment this week
ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 ThaneKrios28

[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"]hes up now. they did a patch. also the blackest nights skins offer a zombie mode that you can turn on in settings

zombie arrow

thethiny

So If I buy the blackest night , I get The Flash , Superman , and Doomsday Black Lantern , and I also get Zombies for all characters?

yep. you can turn on zombie mode in settings issue solved in regards to rest of roster i still find it out they gave doomsday a black lantern skin over someone like aquaman but w/e zombie mode helps fill that void
keech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 keech

[QUOTE="keech"]

ThaneKrios28

yea they said it was supposed to be june 11 for release according to there fb today. i checked my game and i still have everything including the patch they issued for the bn bugs also boon stated expect one more dlc announcment this week

I didn't think they would pull the content for releasing a week earlier than intended.  I believe Boon said a few days prior that it was all done and ready, that they were just waiting for certification from Sony and Microsoft.  So I guess we can just chalk it up to being a happy accident.

I'm sure the announcement will be General Zod.  I'm just hoping that they will also officially confirm a second DLC batch, they have already all but confirmed it a few times, they just need to stop with the tease. :evil:

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 ThaneKrios28

[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"][QUOTE="keech"]

keech

I didn't think they would pull the content for releasing a week earlier than intended.  I believe Boon said a few days prior that it was all done and ready, that they were just waiting for certification from Sony and Microsoft.  So I guess we can just chalk it up to being a happy accident.

I'm sure the announcement will be General Zod.  I'm just hoping that they will also officially confirm a second DLC batch, they have already all but confirmed it a few times, they just need to stop with the tease. :evil:

eh i believe there will be a second pass. nly this time im not buying the full thing. ill be waiting to see whos in it this time around i have a feeling the final dlc may be manhunter since he was teased in scorps gameplay video at the end and my guess is zod may be in pass 2 after mos hits theatres
ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 ThaneKrios28

boon tweeted the announcment is tomorrow and its dc related not mk

Ed Boon @noobde 7m RT @xlNoriegalx @noobde when can we expect the announcement you tweeted about before? EB: I'm guessing some time tomorrow (Thursday)

thethiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 thethiny

Ed Boon @noobde 7m RT @xlNoriegalx @noobde when can we expect the announcement you tweeted about before? EB: I'm guessing some time tomorrow (Thursday)

ThaneKrios28

How about Conan O'Brien as a DLC :P

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 ThaneKrios28

[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"]

thethiny

How about Conan O'Brien as a DLC :P

heh flaming c eh? nah if anything its zod or manhunter
ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 ThaneKrios28

ed boon tweeted this Ed Boon @noobde 19m INJUSTICE is going to be featured on "a TV show" next week where they will officially announce the 4th DLC character. Ed Boon @noobde 28m I can safely say that the choice of the additional DLC character (or characters) came from player requests! Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More Ed Boon @noobde 31m In addition to E3 we will be doing "more DLC characters". For those of you who like to dissect that sentence. All we're saying is that..

keech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 keech

If it is Manhunter then Boon trolled the fanbase pretty hard haha.  Or they did a last minute swap to get him into the initial season pass.  Either way I would much prefer Martian Manhunter over Zod.

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 ThaneKrios28

If it is Manhunter then Boon trolled the fanbase pretty hard haha.  Or they did a last minute swap to get him into the initial season pass.  Either way I would much prefer Martian Manhunter over Zod.

keech
boon stated all 4 of the first dlc will be playable at e3 i just hope someone takes a video of who it is because boon wont reveal till next thursday on gttv ( wich is my guess since he hasent stated what tv show)
ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 ThaneKrios28

definatley manhunter or zod

from boons twitter

Ed Boon @noobde 59m @Ketsueki_Wolf I can tell you its not another Batman (universe) character.

thethiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 thethiny

Since they already did Zod , they can't simply waste the spot, so MM = Next DLC, and Zod will be either:

1-Season Pass 2 along with Red Hood and Static and Zatanna

2-1 Season pass , and Zod will be revealed at the premiere of Man Of Steel as a standalone DLC.

I hope it is 1-

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 ThaneKrios28

Since they already did Zod , they can't simply waste the spot, so MM = Next DLC, and Zod will be either:

1-Season Pass 2 along with Red Hood and Static and Zatanna

2-1 Season pass , and Zod will be revealed at the premiere of Man Of Steel as a standalone DLC.

I hope it is 1-

thethiny

i believe there is currently a legal issue going on with static according to this

http://dchallofjustice.com/news/?p=13350