Should i sell my xbox 360

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hardyz200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 hardyz200
Member since 2010 • 543 Posts

i used to love my 360 back in 08 and 09 then all the sudden all the exclusives started to suck for me like gears of war , halo and fable. My old one died and i have one slim 250gb from last year i bought and im thinking should i sell my console since i barley tocuh it and i only play ps3 and im getting the ps4 which will mean i will have to unhook the 360 because my tv only supports 2 HDMI cables and im a little short on the money on saving up on the ps4. So should i sell it or keep it and i want to sell it but part of me doesnt.

thanks :) and if there is any spelling errors its most likely due to the fact that i just rushed this because i have to go somewhere.

paulgibbo3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 paulgibbo3
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Hi, keep it.
Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

It sounds like you answered your own question. Why keep it if you never play it? Sell it.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#5 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts
keep it u might regret selling it.
a1br0wn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 a1br0wn
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
You might not want to sell "your" Xbox 360, because your dad will probably get mad at you for selling his stuff. Also, why do topics like this even exist? Are you so indecisive that you can't make up your mind about something so amazingly simple that you need advice from complete strangers on the internet? Considering how the vast majority of the best games on any console are multiplatform, how much you like a console ultimately comes down to how much more you enjoy one controller over the other, and the 360 controller is just about perfect for me, personally...You can say you are bored with Xbox 360 exclusives, but I could just as easily say I am bored with PlayStaion 3 exclusives. If that happens, just go with that fat Mountain Dew and Cheesy Poof infested gut of yours. Cool?
hardyz200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 hardyz200

You might not want to sell "your" Xbox 360, because your dad will probably get mad at you for selling his stuff. Also, why do topics like this even exist? Are you so indecisive that you can't make up your mind about something so amazingly simple that you need advice from complete strangers on the internet? Considering how the vast majority of the best games on any console are multiplatform, how much you like a console ultimately comes down to how much more you enjoy one controller over the other, and the 360 controller is just about perfect for me, personally...You can say you are bored with Xbox 360 exclusives, but I could just as easily say I am bored with PlayStaion 3 exclusives. If that happens, just go with that fat Mountain Dew and Cheesy Poof infested gut of yours. Cool?a1br0wn

oh please shut up, all i did was ask for peoples opinion and i owe the xbox.

hardyz200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 hardyz200
Own*
rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

I feel the same way with my PS3, the games are crap and I play my 360 10 times more, but I paid a lot for it so I will just keep it!

Avatar image for thedarklinglord
thedarklinglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 thedarklinglord
Member since 2003 • 1106 Posts
Keep it. You're not likely to get the price you'd probably hope to get from selling it. Even if you only bought it last year, it's used. On top of which, a new 360 isn't all that expensive - especially since a new one will come with a warranty - and they're likely to be even cheaper come the end of the year when the next XBox is launched. So, most people would either prefer to just buy a new 360 or they're saving up and waiting for the next gen XBox. Unless you just absolutely want it out of your house and you're happy to give it away for $100 or less, you might as well keep it.
WITSorcery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 WITSorcery
Well, its up to you. I wouldnt pay more than $30 for it. I am almost positive nobody will give you a decent amount. If you really want the PS4 Go for it. I was never a fan of XBOX and I think PS is better. Overall PC gaming for me. Anyway, the console is not worth it. I would say yes, sell it to save for PS4
Avatar image for theeverydaygame
theeverydaygame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 theeverydaygame
Member since 2013 • 62 Posts
I'd say save it because I'm assuming that Gamestop will give you a percentage off a new gen console if you sell them the previous gen...Just my way of looking at it.
santiodarc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 santiodarc
I'd rather have the wii u version just because of the extra features.
Optical_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Optical_Order
Member since 2008 • 5100 Posts

If you're going to sell it, I'd do it now. Once MS announces their new console the value on the 360 will probably drop even further. 

I plan on getting rid of mine, and I don't plan on buying the nextbox to replace it. 

Green_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17 Green_Chaos
Member since 2008 • 366 Posts
I would hold on to the 360 until the fate of the next generation Xbox is decided. You might regret selling it if the next xbox isn't compatible with the 360 games.
zhongge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 zhongge
I plan on buying another controller, but I'm aiming for a wired one so I can also use it on my PC
FinalFighters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 FinalFighters
Member since 2013 • 3410 Posts
Sell it. It has no games coming out for it.. PS3/4 is where its at
WryPablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 WryPablo
I used to ask myself the same thing, but hey, I have like 23 games adding up my "games on demand", 2 controllers, a second hard drive(I used to have 60GB), the play&charge kit and a load of DLC and whatnot. I can't just sell all that for $300, IF anyone would buy. Besides, I still get the urge to play Nintendo64 from time to time, and I don't have it anymore. It'll probably happen with my 360 sooner or later.
ronman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ronman123
Im getting tired of supporting Bill Gates, he was never a genuine "Gamer" anyways.