Kaz Hirai is a GOD !!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

All the haters counted sony out now KAZ is bout to lift them other consoles skirts up. The ps4 trailer crasher servers around the world. Consolities now have gddr5 !!

All the other consoles are shaking in their boots at the might of the ps4. So I come to share some of the greatness of KAZ HIRAI BEOTCH !!!

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 no-scope-AK47

WAZ SUP

original.gif

SDC_4_LIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SDC_4_LIFE
Member since 2013 • 164 Posts

tumblr_mik1jkSZ761qftu09o1_250.gif

tumblr_mhx84lFcIh1rrhvgbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_miilh15q941rrhvgbo1_1280.jpg

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 no-scope-AK47

no

cookiefruit.jpg

sts106mat

Feel the love of your God KAZ !!!!

original.gif

SDC_4_LIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SDC_4_LIFE

tumblr_mik1jkSZ761qftu09o3_250.gif.

faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 faizan_faizan
Member since 2009 • 7869 Posts

no

cookiefruit.jpg

sts106mat
no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 no-scope-AK47

Sony is number one dance beotch !!!original.gif

SDC_4_LIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SDC_4_LIFE

tumblr_mikapwOxlI1s4y4v7o1_1280.jpg,

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

Kaz is one sexy beast. :oops:

walkingdream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 walkingdream
Member since 2009 • 4883 Posts
Well he's not a looker that's for sure. Also Peter Moore Creamed him when he was at Xbox back in the day.
no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 no-scope-AK47

Kaz is one sexy beast. :oops:

Sagem28

Kaz is going to ride on them other consoles !!

original.gif

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 no-scope-AK47

Well he's not a looker that's for sure. Also Peter Moore Creamed him when he was at Xbox back in the day. walkingdream
Ps4 is going to destroy the 720

image.php?s=c78513b5157c279bfab7b45c7bd6

Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

PS4_meme_kaz_hirai_PlayStation_4_03.gif

lol

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 no-scope-AK47

Don't forget what day tuesday is WOOT !!

screenshot_297784.jpg

WeepsForFools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 WeepsForFools
Member since 2012 • 793 Posts
This is the gayest thread I've ever seen.. a circle jerk if there ever was one.
no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 no-scope-AK47

This is the gayest thread I've ever seen.. a circle jerk if there ever was one.WeepsForFools
Kaz got your circle jerk right here !!!

004_1.gif

Newhopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#20 Newhopes
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts

Is this a homosexual thing because I don't get it?

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 no-scope-AK47

Is this a homosexual thing because I don't get it?

Newhopes

You dont know who Kaz is ??

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#22 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

OK. This place has just grown way to immature and stupid for me. Another used to be good website ruined I guess.

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Sagem28

SHAVED. SMOOTH SHAFT. SLIGHTLY VEINED PENIS RESTING ON MY FACE.freedomfreak

You make it sound so romantic 4258346148.gif

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11803 Posts

where the heck do you people get all these pictures of Kaz?

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts
And the Kazification continue...
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 rjdofu

OK. This place has just grown way to immature and stupid for me. Another used to be good website ruined I guess.

timbers_WSU
You're just too good for this place ruston.
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52446 Posts

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]SHAVED. SMOOTH SHAFT. SLIGHTLY VEINED PENIS RESTING ON MY FACE.Sagem28

You make it sound so romantic 4258346148.gif

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#28 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

The Kazturbation kontinues emot-salute.gif

kaz50centbjjqa.gif

TheBigXboxski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 TheBigXboxski
Member since 2011 • 65 Posts

The Cows' Kaz jerk-circle continues.

Kaz LOL

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 timbers_WSU

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

rjdofu

Yep. Posting pics of a guy all day long. Stupid ass quotes like "SDC" all over the place, people caring who post here all the time and going through 6 months of post to call someone out (like they are not showing to be pathetic enough already.). It has just grown stupid. And to make it worse people at work and now home have read some of it over time and it has become an embarrassing as well. Between people wondering why in the hell? and Sony fanboys acting, well? Is it even acting? Screw it. Time for a break....March Madness is here and I have field work all summer. Hopefully when the PS4 and 720 are released puberty will set in and this place will be a little more bearable. But I am sure that is just getting false hopes up. Calling a C.E.O. or whatever the Hell he is a God. Worshiping plastic? Yeah I can live happily without you. Probably better off. It is a shame too. Some of you were alright. Peace. Hope you all grow the **** up and this place gets back to the way it was 3 or 4 years ago. But I am sure that is to much to ask. And everyone in here is a ban dodger or rolls with alt. accounts. Get over the crybaby $hit. More proof there are too many babies around here.

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#31 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

Kaz LOL

TheBigXboxski

my eyes :?

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 rjdofu

[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

timbers_WSU

Yep. Posting pics of a guy all day long. Stupid ass quotes like "SDC" all over the place, people caring who post here all the time and going through 6 months of post to call someone out (like they are not showing to be pathetic enough already.). It has just grown stupid. And to make it worse people at work and now home have read some of it over time and it has become an embarrassing as well. Between people wondering why in the hell? and Sony fanboys acting, well? Is it even acting? Screw it. Time for a break....March Madness is here and I have field work all summer. Hopefully when the PS4 and 720 are released puberty will set in and this place will be a little more bearable. But I am sure that is just getting false hopes up. Calling a C.E.O. or whatever the Hell he is a God. Worshiping plastic? Yeah I can live happily without you. Probably better off. It is a shame too. Some of you were alright. Peace. Hope you all grow the **** up and this place gets back to the way it was 3 or 4 years ago. But I am sure that is to much to ask. And everyone in here is a ban dodger or rolls with alt. accounts. Get over the crybaby $hit. More proof there are too many babies around here.

RAAAAAAAAAAGE! :lol::lol::lol: TL;DR ;)

Just like WarTornRuston :lol:

Btw, this is my first and only account, same with tons of other people, not everyone is a lying fvckhead like you, ruston ;)

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

timbers_WSU

I absolutely agree with you. Cows are the biggest idiots I have came across. I don'tunderstand why mods even allow such threads.

Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

[QUOTE="rjdofu"] You're just too good for this place ruston.zeeshanhaider

I absolutely agree with you. Cows are the biggest idiots I have came across. I don'tunderstand why mods even allow such threads.

*come

Idiot.

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 rjdofu

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] Yep. Posting pics of a guy all day long. Stupid ass quotes like "SDC" all over the place, people caring who post here all the time and going through 6 months of post to call someone out (like they are not showing to be pathetic enough already.). It has just grown stupid. And to make it worse people at work and now home have read some of it over time and it has become an embarrassing as well. Between people wondering why in the hell? and Sony fanboys acting, well? Is it even acting? Screw it. Time for a break....March Madness is here and I have field work all summer. Hopefully when the PS4 and 720 are released puberty will set in and this place will be a little more bearable. But I am sure that is just getting false hopes up. Calling a C.E.O. or whatever the Hell he is a God. Worshiping plastic? Yeah I can live happily without you. Probably better off. It is a shame too. Some of you were alright. Peace. Hope you all grow the **** up and this place gets back to the way it was 3 or 4 years ago. But I am sure that is to much to ask. And everyone in here is a ban dodger or rolls with alt. accounts. Get over the crybaby $hit. More proof there are too many babies around here.

Obviously_Right

*come

Idiot.

:lol:
no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 no-scope-AK47

Kaz LOL

TheBigXboxski

That OMFGLMFAO :lol:

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 timbers_WSU

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

[QUOTE="rjdofu"] You're just too good for this place ruston.rjdofu

RAAAAAAAAAAGE! TL;DR ;) Just like WarTornRuston :lol:

Not really a Rage. It has always been a hoot seeing what you guys consider angry or mad. But if you wanna think I am punching walls then go ahead. I am sure there are tons of us that logs off just shaking our heads wondering why we just spent an hour listening to some of the crazy BS people say. I laugh more than anything. hei68 used to crack me up. But now they all just kind of sound the same. Funny thing. I have posted pics of my PS3, 360, Wii, Wii U, my PC, And people will still try and convince me something is better than the other and pass it off as fact. It is amusing. I would do hei68's pod cast with him if he still wants but the forum has just outgrew itself. The good posters have all either been banned or just moved on. I know a few who came back but then was like "Nah....not worth it." I pretty much agree. Don't learn anything anymore. I remember when the Wii came out I got mine about a year after launch. I came in and asked "Reviews are all over the place. What is good?" There is no way in Hell you could do that here now. If I came in a year after the 720 released and asked that question I would get a half naked pic of a 70 year old man, someone telling me Microsoft and America sucks. and that it has no games. And it would probably be someone who doesn't even have a PS4...like kuraimen (He may have a PS3 by then.)
I saw where you called me a lying.....But at least I am honest about games. I proved over and over again I had all the systems. I am not gonna be a Cow and lie to myself or come here and act like an LRE kid who got in his dad's narcotics just because someone else likes Tomb Raider more than Uncharted. I don't care if you have an alt account or have been banned. I just want a serious conversation about games with a little bit of jabbing for fun. We don't talk about games anymore. You all are too busy whacking off to a millionare on a picture who would not even by you a greatest hits title if you asked him. Call me whatever but at least I am not ignorant like most of these guys.

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 timbers_WSU

[QUOTE="TheBigXboxski"]

Kaz LOL

Sweenix

my eyes :?

That one is actually pretty funny.
zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] Yep. Posting pics of a guy all day long. Stupid ass quotes like "SDC" all over the place, people caring who post here all the time and going through 6 months of post to call someone out (like they are not showing to be pathetic enough already.). It has just grown stupid. And to make it worse people at work and now home have read some of it over time and it has become an embarrassing as well. Between people wondering why in the hell? and Sony fanboys acting, well? Is it even acting? Screw it. Time for a break....March Madness is here and I have field work all summer. Hopefully when the PS4 and 720 are released puberty will set in and this place will be a little more bearable. But I am sure that is just getting false hopes up. Calling a C.E.O. or whatever the Hell he is a God. Worshiping plastic? Yeah I can live happily without you. Probably better off. It is a shame too. Some of you were alright. Peace. Hope you all grow the **** up and this place gets back to the way it was 3 or 4 years ago. But I am sure that is to much to ask. And everyone in here is a ban dodger or rolls with alt. accounts. Get over the crybaby $hit. More proof there are too many babies around here.

Obviously_Right

*come

Idiot.

Yup, I'm an idiot because I don't worship a man like me who happens to be a CEO of a company who also don't give a $hit about people (cows) worshipping him. Yeah, I'm such an idiot. :roll:

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Sagem28

Yup, I'm an idiot because I don't worship a man like me who happens to be a CEO of a company who also don't give a $hit about people (cows) worshipping him. Yeah, I'm such an idiot. :roll:

zeeshanhaider

The concept of satire is alien to you, isn't it ?

ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ultraking
Member since 2004 • 6904 Posts

timbers_WSU

yea dude. You really need a break from this place it looks like. Either that or quit being a baby about everything
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
Wrong! God is a Kaz Hirai.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

[QUOTE="rjdofu"] You're just too good for this place ruston.ultraking

yea dude. You really need a break from this place it looks like. Either that or quit being a baby about everything

I think he was born with a 360 stuck up his ass so his rage is permanent.
zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

Sagem28

No, but it's really pathetic that people resorting to put up gifs of a CEO of a company to claim ownage. I mean I could unserstand being a fan of franchises but being a fan of a CEO of a company is beyond me.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#47 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

Sagem28

I don't know what's funnier- the fact that sandy vagined folk take this stuff seriously and get so uppity or the fact that their reactions only serve to spur on more Kaz worship, SDC stuff, etc without them even realising.

ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 ultraking
[QUOTE="ultraking"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] Yep. Posting pics of a guy all day long. Stupid ass quotes like "SDC" all over the place, people caring who post here all the time and going through 6 months of post to call someone out (like they are not showing to be pathetic enough already.). It has just grown stupid. And to make it worse people at work and now home have read some of it over time and it has become an embarrassing as well. Between people wondering why in the hell? and Sony fanboys acting, well? Is it even acting? Screw it. Time for a break....March Madness is here and I have field work all summer. Hopefully when the PS4 and 720 are released puberty will set in and this place will be a little more bearable. But I am sure that is just getting false hopes up. Calling a C.E.O. or whatever the Hell he is a God. Worshiping plastic? Yeah I can live happily without you. Probably better off. It is a shame too. Some of you were alright. Peace. Hope you all grow the **** up and this place gets back to the way it was 3 or 4 years ago. But I am sure that is to much to ask. And everyone in here is a ban dodger or rolls with alt. accounts. Get over the crybaby $hit. More proof there are too many babies around here.kuraimen

I think he was born with a 360 stuck up his ass so his rage is permanent.

I don't understand why he keeps on coming back here. All he ever does is insult people. And then cries like a baby cause people mess with him.
Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Sagem28

[QUOTE="Sagem28"]

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

zeeshanhaider

No, but it's really pathetic that people resorting to put up gifs of a CEO of a company to claim ownage. I mean I could unserstand being a fan of franchises but being a fan of a CEO of a company is beyond me.

Case and point.

ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 ultraking

[QUOTE="Sagem28"]

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

zeeshanhaider

in fairness... you didn't have to open a thread called "Kaz Hirai is a GOD"