Next superhero flick you want....

• 90 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bnarmz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bnarmz
Member since 2012 • 1372 Posts
Ok, the Dark Knight is done, (4now) and now we get more rehashed movies, Super Man. Meh, don't really mind but is anyone else getting tired of the redundancy? I wouldn't mind seeing it. But i truly want something different. Like a Knight Wing trilogy, where Batman has rare cameos. (All you see is a cape,feet and fists.). Idk, just tired of the wash,rinse and repeat...how bout some wonder women, aquaman, something other than superman,again. Maybe something new and deeper within the DC universe.
DharmaMember77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DharmaMember77
Member since 2010 • 2377 Posts

I'm still waiting for that Captain Underpants movie

Philokalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Philokalia
Member since 2012 • 2910 Posts

Flash or Wonderwoman.

TheFallenDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TheFallenDemon
Member since 2010 • 13933 Posts

250px-Irredeemable_Cassaday_cover_art.jp.

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

cant wait for Iron Man 3 to come out.

champion837

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 champion837
Member since 2012 • 1423 Posts

konvikt_17

I think Marvel should stick to the avengers trilogy and only have another movie every once in a while. Marvel releasing ten superhero movies a year is a little much.

JoGoSo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 JoGoSo
Member since 2012 • 441 Posts

I've been wanting a Cloak & Dagger movie for ages. Aronofsky should have done that one ages ago.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

I want a proper Daredevil movie with Liam Hemsworth.

Rhazakna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Rhazakna
Member since 2004 • 11022 Posts
The Boys. Though to be any good it would have to be NC-17.
JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts

DharmaMember77
;D i thought i was the only one who read that
DharmaMember77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DharmaMember77
Member since 2010 • 2377 Posts

[QUOTE="DharmaMember77"]

JigglyWiggly_

;D i thought i was the only one who read that

CU had a strong fanbase back in the day

Kurushio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Kurushio
Member since 2004 • 10485 Posts
Realistically probably Kick Ass 2 but i would actually really like to see what they can do with Black Panther. He is kinda a mix of Captain America and Tony Stark and really should be a very interesting character. I wish Green Lantern was better and it should have focused on Sinestro than Paralax. It will also be interesting to see how the new Superman holds up. I hope that he isnt quite as bullet proof as he was in Returns. I rather prefer the Superman TAS where some of the heavier guns kinda stung him a little. Hopefully someone fires a gun at him and continue firing even when they run out of ammo and then throw the gun at him lol.
konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

[QUOTE="konvikt_17"]

champion837

I think Marvel should stick to the avengers trilogy and only have another movie every once in a while. Marvel releasing ten superhero movies a year is a little much.

well they had to have the first movies, so they could put out the Avengers.

makes sense. let us see each Avenger in a seperate movie, so we know their backstory and such.(not everyone who watched the Avengers, knew the backstory for every character, thus the movies filled people in)

i never really got into the comics and such so didnt know hardly anything. those movies they put out that led up to the avengers helped out alot.

personally i like having a seperate movie for each avenger, lets us focus on one at a time and such, and lets them put in more info based on the character other than trying to cram it all into one movie.

EDIT-plus there are parts of the movies, that tie things together for The Avengers.

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16878 Posts

[QUOTE="konvikt_17"]

champion837

They've all been huge hits, so they're going to stick to what works. I'm surprised that Warner Bros. hasn't taken a page from them and applied it to their library of DC characters.
famicommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 famicommander
Member since 2008 • 8524 Posts
The Flash, definitely. Preferably the Barry Allen version, but Wally West would be good too. Flash actually has some interesting rogues and isn't a completely hollow character *cough*Supes*cough*.
champion837

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 champion837

Realistically probably Kick Ass 2 but i would actually really like to see what they can do with Black Panther. He is kinda a mix of Captain America and Tony Stark and really should be a very interesting character.Kurushio

I don't know, he seems kinda, plain. They should get Stan Lee in a room with Spielberg or somebody like that and come up with a character and make him black. The only black superhero character from Marvel or DC in the movies that had a big role of recent was Storm.

muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

Flash or Wonderwoman.

Philokalia
Kurushio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Kurushio
[QUOTE="Kurushio"]Realistically probably Kick Ass 2 but i would actually really like to see what they can do with Black Panther. He is kinda a mix of Captain America and Tony Stark and really should be a very interesting character.champion837
I don't know, he seems kinda, plain. They should get Stan Lee in a room with Spielberg or somebody like that and come up with a unique black character. The only superhero character from Marvel or DC in the movies that had a big role was Storm, and that was 6 years ago.

It isnt even about race or color. I just think Black Panther is a pretty cool character. Just like Blade was pretty awesome (originally). I think I read something about Luke Cage either being in the Shield show or maybe something else is own but i cant remember but he isnt nearly as interesting to me.
bobaban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 bobaban
Member since 2005 • 10560 Posts
[QUOTE="champion837"][QUOTE="Kurushio"]Realistically probably Kick Ass 2 but i would actually really like to see what they can do with Black Panther. He is kinda a mix of Captain America and Tony Stark and really should be a very interesting character.Kurushio
I don't know, he seems kinda, plain. They should get Stan Lee in a room with Spielberg or somebody like that and come up with a unique black character. The only superhero character from Marvel or DC in the movies that had a big role was Storm, and that was 6 years ago.

It isnt even about race or color. I just think Black Panther is a pretty cool character. Just like Blade was pretty awesome (originally). I think I read something about Luke Cage either being in the Shield show or maybe something else is own but i cant remember but he isnt nearly as interesting to me.

Black Panther is weak. He's like Stark and Cap but not as good/interesting as either one. So he comes up short. Blade is much better and alot cooler. Luke Cage is not that great. But I think they could make him better if they upgraded his power to completely indestructible, rather than steel skin.
JoGoSo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 JoGoSo

All this talk of boring black charcaters makes me want a Cloak & Dagger movie even more.

mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 mindstorm
Member since 2003 • 15255 Posts
I am perfectly fine with more Ironman. I would like to see more DC characters as well. Yes, this means I am looking forward to Superman. One particular DC character I have always been intrigued by would be Steel.
Kurushio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Kurushio
[QUOTE="bobaban"][QUOTE="Kurushio"][QUOTE="champion837"] I don't know, he seems kinda, plain. They should get Stan Lee in a room with Spielberg or somebody like that and come up with a unique black character. The only superhero character from Marvel or DC in the movies that had a big role was Storm, and that was 6 years ago.

Black Panther is weak. He's like Stark and Cap but not as good/interesting as either one. So he comes up short. Blade is much better and alot cooler. Luke Cage is not that great. But I think they could make him better if they upgraded his power to completely indestructible, rather than steel skin.

I'm not a comic book expert at all but i do know that Black Panther is actually more wealthy than Tony Stark and has more advanced weapons because his country has the worlds supply of Vibranium. I think he also took some sort of magical herb or something that gave him his super powers which puts him pretty much on par with Captain America physically combined with his years of training and suit he could really be an equal match for either. Now obviously Thor and Hulk would be a bit different.
lloveLamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 lloveLamp
Member since 2009 • 2891 Posts
i wish we would get over the superhero thing. and spend big money on other types of movies instead. like inception.
Kurushio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Kurushio
i wish we would get over the superhero thing. and spend big money on other types of movies instead. like inception.lloveLamp
Written and directed by a guy that really made his fame from one of the best superhero movies ever lol. Without Batman it's possible he could have made inception but maybe it would have been lower budget and some things would have been changed or made worse. As long as the super hero films are of Nolans Batman and Phase One of marvels then im all for it. Now if it is like GL then we can probably let that go but the averages are certainly trended up in the last 5yrs. As for steel i dont think that is a good idea. He is like a poor mans Iron Man. I think his suit is maybe a bit better than the first scrap Iron Man. I'd much rather see Lobo which would also be kinda cool since he is more of an anti hero.
stiggy321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 stiggy321
Member since 2009 • 609 Posts
Half Life. Gordon Freeman should be played by Edward Norton, though he might be too old. Can't think of an alternative actor.
soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27 soulless4now
Member since 2003 • 41388 Posts

Flash followed by Wonder Woman.

Or maybe the Justice League movie itself. It's taking forever.

Hatiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Hatiko
Member since 2006 • 4669 Posts

Invincible, I mean, just look at this group of characters

INV_075_006-007.jpg

And that is only a small fraction of them. And not to mention that it is one of the best written superhero comics today. It even says it is the best on the top of the cover,

1966724-81_super.jpg

Apparently Kirkman was writing a script a few years back but the rights expired for whatever company had them. But it still needs to happen. Enough of Marvel and DC, we know these characters, and as much as I would like to see Aquaman or Lobo (which is happening by the way, so everyone who said Lobo, it is coming) we need new characters to go onto the big screen.

JoGoSo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 JoGoSo

I think Invincible should be a series. I would hate to see how they squeeze that story into a movie - even a trilogy.

Avatar image for Chow_Mein_Kampf
Chow_Mein_Kampf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Chow_Mein_Kampf
Member since 2012 • 6203 Posts

DEADPOOL, MOTHERFU(KERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

Chow_Mein_Kampf
Only if rated R.
soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#33 soulless4now
Member since 2003 • 41388 Posts

Chow_Mein_Kampf
He was supposed to get his own movie, not sure what the status is on that since Ryan Reynolds flopped with Green Lantern.
Mario_Eater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Mario_Eater
Member since 2010 • 344 Posts

DharmaMember77

This is the only true and correct answer.

dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#35 dragonfly110
Member since 2008 • 27955 Posts

konvikt_17

Same, Iron Man's been my favorite superhero since I was a little kid.

Outside of him though I'd honestly really appreciate Daredevil, Flash, Martian Man Hunter(although I know it will never happen) or maybe even Black Panther.

Oh and of course Deadpool, although he lends himself much better to a game imo.

Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#36 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

a justice league or teen titans film(with real actors obviously) would be cool to see

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#37 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts
No more superhero movies.
Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#38 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts

a justice league or teen titans film(with real actors obviously) would be cool to see

almasdeathchild
with Robin Williams as Beast Boy?
Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

[QUOTE="almasdeathchild"]

Allicrombie

with Robin Williams as Beast Boy?

totally

sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 sune_Gem
Member since 2006 • 12463 Posts

Wonder Woman just because we've had enough burly macho men the past decade.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178843 Posts
[QUOTE="champion837"]

[QUOTE="konvikt_17"]

Hallenbeck77

They've all been huge hits, so they're going to stick to what works. I'm surprised that Warner Bros. hasn't taken a page from them and applied it to their library of DC characters.

Supposedly they do want a Justice League movie.....
Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts
They need to give it a rest or pick some other subject matter different from the typical super hero movie (such as The Watchmen).. Hollywood is riding this gravy train too much and I have a feeling people are going to get sick of them..
flipin_jackass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 flipin_jackass
Member since 2004 • 9772 Posts
I'm conflicted, I want Daredevil, but I don't want Ben Affleck, and I'm not a fan of reboots. Hmm.....
leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 leviathan91
Member since 2007 • 7763 Posts

Justice League, Wonder Woman, New Batman film (this time, with a grey suit), Superman (excited for this reboot), and a reboot of Green Lateran.

As for Marvel, I would definitely like to see a Deadpool movie but true to the comics. None of that, "he shoots lasers out of his eyes and doesn't talk ****." Actually a movie based on Merc With a Mouth would be friggen awesome (Caveman, zombies, a zombie T-Rex, and more zombies!) And I would definitely like to see Deadpool in the next Spiderman film or even the next Avengers film.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#45 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

They've all been huge hits, so they're going to stick to what works. I'm surprised that Warner Bros. hasn't taken a page from them and applied it to their library of DC characters.Hallenbeck77

There aren't that many DC heroes that people want to see. Batman is my favorite, but Marvel has quite a few characters that I enjoy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#46 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

Hellboy 3

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="Hallenbeck77"]They've all been huge hits, so they're going to stick to what works. I'm surprised that Warner Bros. hasn't taken a page from them and applied it to their library of DC characters.airshocker

There aren't that many DC heroes that people want to see. Batman is my favorite, but Marvel has quite a few characters that I enjoy.

Opposite for me. I don't like many Marvel superheroes.....much prefer DC.
champion837

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 champion837
[QUOTE="Hallenbeck77"][QUOTE="champion837"]

LJS9502_basic

They would have to find a new batman (since Bale isn't going to do a non Nolan batman), that sounds like a dumb idea since TDKR is fresh in everyone's minds.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="champion837"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Hallenbeck77"] They've all been huge hits, so they're going to stick to what works. I'm surprised that Warner Bros. hasn't taken a page from them and applied it to their library of DC characters.

They would have to find a new batman (since Bale isn't going to do a non Nolan batman), that sounds like a dumb idea since TDKR is fresh in everyone's minds.

They do want to do that movie....and yes with a new Batman. However, it would be a few years until it's out...and having him part of the League takes the pressure of the recasting. I don't see a problem with that.
TheFallenDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 TheFallenDemon
Member since 2010 • 13933 Posts

I also want a Flash movie because after Batman, he's probably the best hero DC has to offer.

Then again, it would be tough having to translate his power to the bigscreen but as long as it's not another GL, I'd watch it.