Mario's Picross/Radar Mission: Now Club Nintendo Rewards

This topic is locked from further discussion.

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts

Just reporting in to say that Mario's Picross and Radar mission, Game Boy Virtual Console titles, are now available as Club Nintendo Rewards for 100 coins each.

Radar Mission is essentialy Battleship and Mario's Picross is a well received puzzle game.

They'll both be available until April 1st. Just thought I'd share this info. :D I'll be getting Mario.

LovePotionNo9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 LovePotionNo9
Member since 2010 • 4751 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. Do you know if Radar Mission's any good? Got Mario's Picross. I like it, but it gets difficult very quickly. I'm going to have to practice hard with that one.
Spinnerweb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

#3 Spinnerweb
Member since 2009 • 2995 Posts
Oh, damn. I'm not fond of either.
elbert_b_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 elbert_b_23
Member since 2003 • 8247 Posts
its funny i never saw the point to spending 3$ on Radar Mission so its one of the few VC games i haven't bought yet but i am not sure if its worth 100 coins ether
lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 lbjkurono23
Member since 2007 • 12544 Posts
Might get cubello(N?) the rest are very meh looking.
logicalfrank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 96

#6 logicalfrank
Member since 2011 • 1686 Posts

Ha. I just bought a Radar Mission cartridge as part of an eBay lot just this morning, which means I now have no interest in the VC version. Mario's Picross seems like it might be a worthy addition to my VC catalog though. Seems like it'd be a good one when you have few minutes here and there.

Spolings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Spolings
Member since 2008 • 198 Posts

Why does everyone has acces to those nice rewards, while we in NOE can't buy any games with our points?! It's unfair! My points are waiting 2 years already, waiting to be spent!

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts

Why does everyone has acces to those nice rewards, while we in NOE can't buy any games with our points?! It's unfair! My points are waiting 2 years already, waiting to be spent!

Spolings

Can't you get Nintendo Points cards? You also can get a golden Twilight Princess statue and a SNES classic controller. I'm the one jealous of you.

Spolings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Spolings

[QUOTE="Spolings"]

OreoMilkshake

Can't you get Nintendo Points cards? You also can get a golden Twilight Princess statue and a SNES classic controller. I'm the one jealous of you.

Those point cards are useless for me, since I have a 3DS and a regular DS, where you can't redeem them

And I understand that those rewards may seem nice to you, but I don't really like that stuff. I just want to buy more (downloadable) games with my points... :)

YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 YoshiYogurt
Member since 2010 • 6008 Posts

[QUOTE="OreoMilkshake"]

[QUOTE="Spolings"]

Spolings

Those point cards are useless for me, since I have a 3DS and a regular DS, where you can't redeem them

And I understand that those rewards may seem nice to you, but I don't really like that stuff. I just want to buy more (downloadable) games with my points... :)

Americans don't get crap from club nintendo. Europe has it good.
LJChronx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LJChronx
Member since 2003 • 954 Posts

Not interested in either of those games. In other news they have the Zelda posters back in at Club Nintendo. I guess they sold out the first time and it says they have limited quantities of them this time as well. They look cool, but I dont have 400 points to spend on them, plus I would probably have games instead. I did get the interchangable game case last month for 150 points and it was well worth it. Very cool as it has 8 different designs and holds 18 games. I think they might have sold out of it though.

Spolings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Spolings

[QUOTE="Spolings"]

[QUOTE="OreoMilkshake"]Can't you get Nintendo Points cards? You also can get a golden Twilight Princess statue and a SNES classic controller. I'm the one jealous of you.

YoshiYogurt

I guess some people like to buy objects with their points, and some people just want to buy some virtual games with it. I belong to the last one :)

Spinnerweb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

#13 Spinnerweb
Member since 2009 • 2995 Posts

[QUOTE="Spolings"]

[QUOTE="OreoMilkshake"]Can't you get Nintendo Points cards? You also can get a golden Twilight Princess statue and a SNES classic controller. I'm the one jealous of you.

YoshiYogurt

Oh yes, Europe gets the nice stuff, and they got Xenoblade sooner. Except for A Bug's Life instead of Resident Evil 2 on the PSN, I've never seen Europe get anything bad. The US is another story. Just look at Art Academy: First Semester. I waited a whole month for something better to show up, and now we have obsolete-as-hell games? I'd prefer NES :(

ultramega9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ultramega9
Member since 2006 • 178 Posts

Great, i was thinking of getting mario picross.

Though it sounds different than it did on my gameboy...

King9999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#15 King9999
Member since 2002 • 11837 Posts

Thanks for the heads up! I'm a fan of Picross after playing the DS version.

Avatar image for 195376358372165102514183220412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 195376358372165102514183220412
Member since 2003 • 492 Posts

I'm a huge fan of the Picross series. Mario's Picross finally being available is good to know as I've been tracking the game and waiting for the release for a long time.