Nintendo announces the PS3 is the best selling console of 2011. - SWM Fall Issue

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#1 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26093 Posts

@swm_magazine

T H E M A G A Z I N E

FALL ISSUE 2011

Contents

• Final Fantasy Type 0 Impressions
  • FIFA 12 Demo Impressions
  • Dark Souls: Prepare to Die

• Honoring Our Past Writers
  • When Developers Fight, Gamers Lose
  • Getting Back Into The Party: GT5

• Catherine Review
  • Dead Island Review
  • Splinter Cell: Conviction Review
  • Disgea 4 Review
  • Infamous 2 Reviews

http://www.scribd.com/doc/68059661/System-Wars-The-Magazine-Fall-2011

Follow the link above to read it on your browser, iPad, Kindle, or mobile device!

Or download the PDF straight from here:

www.mediafire.com/?ant06k9ajkbu5am

(can't use hyperlinks because Gamespot is broken)

Part 1

Willy105:

The year is finally heating up! Monster Hunter coming to 3DS (with a second analog stick add-on), new games coming to Vita, Resistance 3 got the score of your average Wii game, andmore.

Which faction deserves a point?

789shadow:

Not Nintendo. They just announced that the hideous second circle pad accessory shown in Famitsu is real.

Fabz_95:

I'd probably give it to Sony with Vita getting some good games and Resistance 3 getting a great score.

Jynxzor:

If anyone even attempts to give a point to Nintendo I'll hunt them down and beat them with the second analogue stick for their 3DS....oh god.

I gotta say Sony wins with Resistance getting a good score and the fact that the Vita is being emulated and it's not even released yet.

Willy105:

I gotta say, I didn't know the add-on was going to be so offensive.

Darkspineslayer:

The dual stick add on was a stupid move...they should have held the system back and included the second stick from the get go...and maybe have some good games in the launch window!

Fabz_95:

I can see why people are annoyed, that add-on is real ugly and should have been part of the 3DS from the beginning, if there is a revised version I can see a lot of people trading in their old ones. Definitely no point for Nintendo then.

*Time Lapse*

DarkLink77:

So given Sony's atrocious TGS, I think we can safely say that they aren't going to win.

So it comes down to Gears 3 (the first 9.5 this year) versus Nintendo's kick ass TGS showing.

Willy105:

Yeah, as it turns the 2nd analog stick add-on is just...well...an add-on, and not the big deal we thought it was.

Either way, it was irrelevant due to the amazing games they showed at their conference.

But does Nintendo deserve another point? I think it should go to the Lemmings, which just got a 9.5 with Gears of War 3.

Fabz_95:

Man TGS changes things. The fact that Sony had a bad showing and Nintendo had a good showing cancels out Resistance 3 and the 3DS add-on.

Microsoft haven't had any negatives and a 9.5 exclusive is something that deserves to win a Battle Royale, I think it has to go to the lemmings.

789shadow:

It can't go to anyone but Microsoft. 9.5 for Gears 3 is no joke, considering how rarely GS hands that score out.

DarkLink77:

Well, I guess the only thing that matters is that Sony doesn't win and that PC doesn't get another point.

Microsoft it is!

Willy105:

Then it is decided, Lemmings win!

Current Stats

Hermits

Sheep

Bored to Death

Lemmings

Cows

Part 2

Willy105:

Since a lot of time has passed since our last Battle Royale (due to the huge Fall issue taking longer than expected), I think we should do a second Battle Royale to cover the events that have happened since TGS.

789shadow:

Sony and MS had Jobs assasinated.

DarkLink77:

Jobs being dead is a clear victory for Microsoft.

Willy105:

The terrible port of Rage over to the PS3 and PC also gives Microsoft some cred.

DarkLink77:

Plus Gears, the best version of RAGE, the definitive racing game this gen (according to GS) in Forza 4, and Dark Souls.

Willy105:

Still, Steve Job's death is a very sad event that affects the entire electronics industry, if not more. Heads of state from all around the world paid their respects, including the President of the US. He became the next Thomas Edison and Henry Ford, and it was sad for him to die young.

It gravely affects the game industry as well. Who will Nintendo now proclaim to be their eternal enemy? Who will Microsoft try to live up to now? Is Sony still dead? We are entering a new era.

Jynxzor:

the definitive racing game this gen (according to GS) in Forza 4, and Dark Souls. :oDarkLink77

Can't even muster a AAA? Here I thought lems were champing Forza as the ultimate of AAA racing franchises, Sure it did better than GT5 but what good is a AA in the battle royal!

Dark Souls is also multiplat...who cares about multiplats? *Goes back to playing Dark Souls for days on end.*

Fabz_95:

Forza 4, Dark Souls and Steve Job's death (jokes aside, may he RIP) gives Microsoft a vote for me.

DarkLink77:

Forza 4 not getting an AAAE here doesn't matter as we all know GS is biased. MetaCritic is what we roll by, son.

Willy105:

Guess Microsoft will get a double dip this month. Anyone object?

LegendofNerd:

Sounds good to me. And hey, we made it through with as few Apple jokes as possible. Jobs well done everybody.

Willy105:

Then it is decided, Lemmings win! Again!

Current Stats

Hermits

Sheep

Lemmings

Bored to Death

Cows

http://www.gamespot.com/unions/SWMConnection/forums/27474782/the-system-wars-the-magazine-archive

Timstuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 Timstuff
Member since 2002 • 26840 Posts
The reason people are mad at Microsoft is because their first party development is almost non existent now, and they keep raising the price on Xbox Live when they should be letting people play online for free. Microsoft once was brave and willing to take risks on game types that other companies hadn't tried putting on consoles because they were considered "too PC." That's how games like Halo and Mech Assault ended up making the original Xbox a hit. Now though, they only make Halo, Gears of War, and ripoffs of Wii Sports and the like, all while nickle and diming people for multiplayer. People want the old Microsoft back who was willing to take risks, but they keep closing more first party studios and raising the price on Live.
Jynxzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Jynxzor
Member since 2003 • 9313 Posts
I hope you guys enjoy the magazine! Sorry we (I) took so long.
Masterx1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Masterx1220
Member since 2005 • 2426 Posts

Edit: awesome issue guys. i really should read these more. looks like you guys just made one more fan

Luxen90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Luxen90
Member since 2006 • 7427 Posts
Hahaha, I love this line "It can't go to anyone but Microsoft. 9.5 for Gears 3 is no joke, considering how rarely GS hands that score out." Then Dark Souls gets a 9.5 a couple of weeks later :P
fabz_95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#6 fabz_95
Member since 2006 • 15425 Posts
Hope it was worth the wait, I certainly think it was, good job team.
Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#7 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

YEAH NEW MAG BABY!

Something smells like it's burning in my house...

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Willy105

The reason people are mad at Microsoft is because their first party development is almost non existent now, and they keep raising the price on Xbox Live when they should be letting people play online for free. Microsoft once was brave and willing to take risks on game types that other companies hadn't tried putting on consoles because they were considered "too PC." That's how games like Halo and Mech Assault ended up making the original Xbox a hit. Now though, they only make Halo, Gears of War, and ripoffs of Wii Sports and the like, all while nickle and diming people for multiplayer. People want the old Microsoft back who was willing to take risks, but they keep closing more first party studios and raising the price on Live.Timstuff

Microsoft has always been like this. They got into gaming back with the Xbox because it was popular, and they got into casual gaming because it is now popular. They never took risks, they just did stuff they or others have done before, and applied it to their newer products.

Xbox Live was just an application of their knowledge of PC multiplayer gaming into the Xbox. Their big FPS hits were not revolutionary, they were simply continued what the N64 FPS did. And they have always nickled and dimed people for their products, such as very expensive licensing fees for using Windows they can get away with because everyone needs Windows (Apple refuses to sell their OS to non-Apple computers). Since everybody is on Xbox Live, they can get away with charging people for a service that should be free.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

The reason people are mad at Microsoft is because their first party development is almost non existent now, and they keep raising the price on Xbox Live when they should be letting people play online for free. Microsoft once was brave and willing to take risks on game types that other companies hadn't tried putting on consoles because they were considered "too PC." That's how games like Halo and Mech Assault ended up making the original Xbox a hit. Now though, they only make Halo, Gears of War, and ripoffs of Wii Sports and the like, all while nickle and diming people for multiplayer. People want the old Microsoft back who was willing to take risks, but they keep closing more first party studios and raising the price on Live.Timstuff

The old MS charged for Xbox live. The fact that they are raising the price is unfortunate but this whole should be letting people play for free was NEVER part of their original plans.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

[QUOTE="Timstuff"]The reason people are mad at Microsoft is because their first party development is almost non existent now, and they keep raising the price on Xbox Live when they should be letting people play online for free. Microsoft once was brave and willing to take risks on game types that other companies hadn't tried putting on consoles because they were considered "too PC." That's how games like Halo and Mech Assault ended up making the original Xbox a hit. Now though, they only make Halo, Gears of War, and ripoffs of Wii Sports and the like, all while nickle and diming people for multiplayer. People want the old Microsoft back who was willing to take risks, but they keep closing more first party studios and raising the price on Live.Willy105

Microsoft has always been like this. They got into gaming back with the Xbox because it was popular, and they got into casual gaming because it is now popular. They never took risks, they just did stuff they or others have done before, and applied it to their newer products.

Xbox Live was just an application of their knowledge of PC multiplayer gaming into the Xbox. Their big FPS hits were not revolutionary, they were simply continued what the N64 FPS did. And they have always nickled and dimed people for their products, such as very expensive licensing fees for using Windows they can get away with because everyone needs Windows (Apple refuses to sell their OS to non-Apple computers). Since everybody is on Xbox Live, they can get away with charging people for a service that should be free.

lol wow that is such a lot of malarky.
1.they didn't nickle and dime during the origianl xbox and they dont nickle and dime any worse then the ps3 or Wii beyond the wireless network adaptor and hard drive.
2.yeah sorry halo expanded upon and revolutionized far more then what the n64 did with golden eye its only good fps *perfect dark sucked*
3.Licensing fee's for the original xbox and 360 are no more then the ps3, and Windows licensing fee's are so expensive yet every developer supports it and we don't hear of them claiming these are too expensive we are going linux. You have no real comparison for expensive licensing fee's since the only major competitor linux basically has none. And I still get people saying xbox live should be free..with no more proof except them to say but it should be free...

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Willy105

[QUOTE="Willy105"]

[QUOTE="Timstuff"]The reason people are mad at Microsoft is because their first party development is almost non existent now, and they keep raising the price on Xbox Live when they should be letting people play online for free. Microsoft once was brave and willing to take risks on game types that other companies hadn't tried putting on consoles because they were considered "too PC." That's how games like Halo and Mech Assault ended up making the original Xbox a hit. Now though, they only make Halo, Gears of War, and ripoffs of Wii Sports and the like, all while nickle and diming people for multiplayer. People want the old Microsoft back who was willing to take risks, but they keep closing more first party studios and raising the price on Live.WilliamRLBaker

lol wow that is such a lot of malarky.
1.they didn't nickle and dime during the origianl xbox and they dont nickle and dime any worse then the ps3 or Wii beyond the wireless network adaptor and hard drive.
2.yeah sorry halo expanded upon and revolutionized far more then what the n64 did with golden eye its only good fps *perfect dark sucked*
3.Licensing fee's for the original xbox and 360 are no more then the ps3, and Windows licensing fee's are so expensive yet every developer supports it and we don't hear of them claiming these are too expensive we are going linux. You have no real comparison for expensive licensing fee's since the only major competitor linux basically has none. And I still get people saying xbox live should be free..with no more proof except them to say but it should be free...

1. You sure about that? They charged for Xbox Live back then too, and since they were the new kid on the block, they didn't have the luxury of placing too much confidence in their audience.

2. It doesn't matter if you thought Perfect Dark sucked, FPS on consoles didn't become credible until the N64. They exploded in popularity with the Xbox though (well, they exploded in popularity with the Xbox 360; the Xbox was simply filled with FPS after Halo became huge).

3. Game developers are not going to say "We're going to Linux" because it would be a stupid thing to do. Linux has a ridiculously low install base, used only by professionals or Linux fans. Also, we have the right to complain about Xbox Live not being free, because online gaming was free before Xbox Live, and it still is everywhere else but Xbox Live today.

NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#12 NeonNinja
Member since 2005 • 17318 Posts

YEAH!

Lemmings are beating cows!

Suck it bovine followers!

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#13 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts
Lemmings? Beating Cows??? Impossible!!! :P
jedikevin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#14 jedikevin2
Member since 2004 • 5263 Posts
See a little mistake... Limbo Review... PC version released this year.. not last year...... Overall... ok article.. For this time, seems like 2-3 members took over and did the whole article.. Most of the articles came from the same 2-3 people lol... Fun to read though.
Ravensmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Ravensmash
Member since 2010 • 13862 Posts
Yay my GT5 rant :D Great work everyone, looks brilliant.
mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts
I wonder if my blog about The Perfect Pokemon Game was ever in the magazine...
Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Willy105

I wonder if my blog about The Perfect Pokemon Game was ever in the magazine...mrmusicman247

*runs*

fabz_95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 fabz_95
See a little mistake... Limbo Review... PC version released this year.. not last year...... Overall... ok article.. For this time, seems like 2-3 members took over and did the whole article.. Most of the articles came from the same 2-3 people lol... Fun to read though. jedikevin2
My apologies ;-;.
fabz_95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 fabz_95
I wonder if my blog about The Perfect Pokemon Game was ever in the magazine...mrmusicman247
Who did you PM it to?
mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts
[QUOTE="mrmusicman247"]I wonder if my blog about The Perfect Pokemon Game was ever in the magazine...fabz_95
Who did you PM it to?

Ah, that's how it works? Well that's fine. I'm going to reblog them anyways soon.
parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#21 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts
Hahaha, I love this line "It can't go to anyone but Microsoft. 9.5 for Gears 3 is no joke, considering how rarely GS hands that score out." Then Dark Souls gets a 9.5 a couple of weeks later :PLuxen90
teehee that's not an exclusive ^.^
Jynxzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Jynxzor
Member since 2003 • 9313 Posts
[QUOTE="mrmusicman247"] Ah, that's how it works? Well that's fine. I'm going to reblog them anyways soon.

..Damn. I was looking for more content for the magazine too! If you ever want to submit something that is sure to go in the magazine let me "The guy rendering it" know because then I can't miss it. Usually Willy is good with this stuff though.
nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 nameless12345
Member since 2010 • 15125 Posts

GT5 was fine but didn't live up to the extreme hype and could be better given more development time. With Spec 2.0 upgrade it's what it should have been during release.

r12qi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 r12qi
Member since 2010 • 1018 Posts

wow that change of title

AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#25 AtariKidX
Member since 2010 • 7156 Posts
3DS loses Time Travelers exclusive.....now coming to Vita too and that is only the beginning.Better on the PSVita.....and with two analogs.Can't wait for the PSVita.
93BlackHawk93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#26 93BlackHawk93
Member since 2010 • 8611 Posts
3DS loses Time Travelers exclusive.....now coming to Vita too and that is only the beginning.Better on the PSVita.....and with two analogs.Can't wait for the PSVita.AtariKidX
Where's MH4? ;)
Kaszilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Kaszilla
Member since 2011 • 1841 Posts
3DS loses Time Travelers exclusive.....now coming to Vita too and that is only the beginning.Better on the PSVita.....and with two analogs.Can't wait for the PSVita.AtariKidX
Remember how GTA Chinatown wars was supposed to be better on the psp but wasn't?
Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Willy105
Good luck with that.
p4s2p0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 p4s2p0
Member since 2010 • 4167 Posts

[QUOTE="AtariKidX"]3DS loses Time Travelers exclusive.....now coming to Vita too and that is only the beginning.Better on the PSVita.....and with two analogs.Can't wait for the PSVita.Kaszilla
Remember how GTA Chinatown wars was supposed to be better on the psp but wasn't?

I doubt that was their intention since they just ported it over with no new features, more and likey just needed more sales

p4s2p0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 p4s2p0

Microsoft doesn't nickel and dime thats a good one, considering they have always charged for live and have the worst failure rate of any console. What they can't spring for good parts.

p4s2p0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 p4s2p0

"Unfortunately,eye strain, nausea and fatigue(not to mention the need to wear glasses just to watch TV) have historically made consumers weary of bringing a 3D TV into their home."

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2011-07/11/3dtv-sales-hollywood

Mario1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#32 Mario1331
Member since 2005 • 8929 Posts

love the magazine its awesome

Avatar image for SpiritOfFire117
SpiritOfFire117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 SpiritOfFire117
Member since 2009 • 8537 Posts

Good read. Keep em coming. ;)

Kaszilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Kaszilla
Member since 2011 • 1841 Posts

"Unfortunately,eye strain, nausea and fatigue(not to mention the need to wear glasses just to watch TV) have historically made consumers weary of bringing a 3D TV into their home."

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2011-07/11/3dtv-sales-hollywood

p4s2p0
Does a 3D tv have a 3d off an on switch like the 3DS
Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Willy105

[QUOTE="Kaszilla"][QUOTE="AtariKidX"]3DS loses Time Travelers exclusive.....now coming to Vita too and that is only the beginning.Better on the PSVita.....and with two analogs.Can't wait for the PSVita.p4s2p0

I doubt that was their intention since they just ported it over with no new features, more and likey just needed more sales

More sales? On the PSP? Versus one of the most successful game systems ever? Yeah, no.
r12qi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 r12qi
Member since 2010 • 1018 Posts

[QUOTE="AtariKidX"]3DS loses Time Travelers exclusive.....now coming to Vita too and that is only the beginning.Better on the PSVita.....and with two analogs.Can't wait for the PSVita.93BlackHawk93
Where's MH4? ;)

wanna bet it will come to vita also :) (either original or g version)

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Willy105

[QUOTE="93BlackHawk93"][QUOTE="AtariKidX"]3DS loses Time Travelers exclusive.....now coming to Vita too and that is only the beginning.Better on the PSVita.....and with two analogs.Can't wait for the PSVita.r12qi

Where's MH4? ;)

wanna bet it will come to vita also :) (either original or g version)

Wish we could. *stares at Gamespot legal team*
NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#38 NeonNinja
Member since 2005 • 17318 Posts

Where's the option for "Mod with worst taste"? :P

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

hmmmm, curious title there ;)

Cubs360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Cubs360
Member since 2006 • 3771 Posts
Microsoft 1st party non existent? They have released Halo Reach, Gears of War 3, and Forza 4 in the last year. 3 of the best games out there.
Avatar image for deactivated-6040149309c71
deactivated-6040149309c71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-6040149309c71
Member since 2010 • 718 Posts

That Splinter Cell review was very informative. :)

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
[QUOTE="Timstuff"]The reason people are mad at Microsoft is because their first party development is almost non existent now, and they keep raising the price on Xbox Live when they should be letting people play online for free. Microsoft once was brave and willing to take risks on game types that other companies hadn't tried putting on consoles because they were considered "too PC." That's how games like Halo and Mech Assault ended up making the original Xbox a hit. Now though, they only make Halo, Gears of War, and ripoffs of Wii Sports and the like, all while nickle and diming people for multiplayer. People want the old Microsoft back who was willing to take risks, but they keep closing more first party studios and raising the price on Live.Cubs360
Microsoft 1st party non existent? They have released Halo Reach, Gears of War 3, and Forza 4 in the last year. 3 of the best games out there.

Halo Reach and Gears3 were not from first party developers
Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Willy105
[QUOTE="Timstuff"]The reason people are mad at Microsoft is because their first party development is almost non existent now, and they keep raising the price on Xbox Live when they should be letting people play online for free. Microsoft once was brave and willing to take risks on game types that other companies hadn't tried putting on consoles because they were considered "too PC." That's how games like Halo and Mech Assault ended up making the original Xbox a hit. Now though, they only make Halo, Gears of War, and ripoffs of Wii Sports and the like, all while nickle and diming people for multiplayer. People want the old Microsoft back who was willing to take risks, but they keep closing more first party studios and raising the price on Live.Cubs360

That's not a lot. Compared to Sony and Nintendo, it's but a handful.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 deactivated-6040149309c71

[QUOTE="Cubs360"][QUOTE="Timstuff"]The reason people are mad at Microsoft is because their first party development is almost non existent now, and they keep raising the price on Xbox Live when they should be letting people play online for free. Microsoft once was brave and willing to take risks on game types that other companies hadn't tried putting on consoles because they were considered "too PC." That's how games like Halo and Mech Assault ended up making the original Xbox a hit. Now though, they only make Halo, Gears of War, and ripoffs of Wii Sports and the like, all while nickle and diming people for multiplayer. People want the old Microsoft back who was willing to take risks, but they keep closing more first party studios and raising the price on Live.kuraimen

Reach was done by a first party dev....

AngryJuice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 AngryJuice
Member since 2011 • 305 Posts

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Cubs360"] Microsoft 1st party non existent? They have released Halo Reach, Gears of War 3, and Forza 4 in the last year. 3 of the best games out there.quaappybla

Bungie hasn't been first party since like 2007.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-6040149309c71

[QUOTE="quaappybla"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] Halo Reach and Gears3 were not from first party developersAngryJuice

Bungie hasn't been first party since like 2007.

Lol, looked it up. I was wrong. First time i had heard that though.

W1NGMAN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 W1NGMAN-
Member since 2008 • 10109 Posts

Looks like the PS3 is having a horrible year this year ... Should have kept my 360 instead :shock:

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Maroxad  Online
Member since 2007 • 23903 Posts

Microsoft had quite a few things to gain in the past few months. GeoW 3 scored very well and they did acquire the developer Twisted Pixel.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts

Looks like the PS3 is having a horrible year this year ... Should have kept my 360 instead :shock:

W1NGMAN-
Only in SW can a console that has released a constant flow of quality exclusives trhoughout the year can be beaten by a console that releases a couple of good exclusives on one month during the end of the year :lol:
Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Willy105

W1NGMAN-
You got your consoles mixed up.