How can I connect 3 displays to my GTX 560 Ti?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

yentlequible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 yentlequible
Member since 2009 • 2620 Posts

I can only get it to connect to two monitors at one time. The third is there, but it will not work.

Any suggestions?

Avatar image for tequilasunriser
tequilasunriser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 tequilasunriser
Member since 2004 • 6379 Posts

I can only get it to connect to two monitors at one time. The third is there, but it will not work.

Any suggestions?

yentlequible
Only AMD allows you to connect up to 6 monitors with a single card. nVidia requires you to have at least 2 cards to connect 3 monitors. The good news is if you have enough money for 3 monitors then you should have enough for a second 560 Ti. :P
yentlequible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 yentlequible
Member since 2009 • 2620 Posts
[QUOTE="yentlequible"]

Any suggestions?

tequilasunriser
Only AMD allows you to connect up to 6 monitors with a single card. nVidia requires you to have at least 2 cards to connect 3 monitors. The good news is if you have enough money for 3 monitors then you should have enough for a second 560 Ti. :P

Thats good, because I didn't buy three. My friend brought his two over. I was just looking forward to trying out Bad Company 2 on my new card over some nice big displays :(
Avatar image for tequilasunriser
tequilasunriser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 tequilasunriser
Member since 2004 • 6379 Posts
[QUOTE="tequilasunriser"][QUOTE="yentlequible"]

Any suggestions?

yentlequible

Thats good, because I didn't buy three. My friend brought his two over. I was just looking forward to trying out Bad Company 2 on my new card over some nice big displays :(

Go to a meijer or walmart or any other super store open 24 hours, buy a 560 Ti if they have one, SLI that bastard, have fun for the night, and return that bastard the next day. You win AND you screw the large corporation (which is also a win).