one of this years top 100 hottest women, Is a man

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988
deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301 deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988
Member since 2008 • 5396 Posts

Is that the guy in your sig TC?

Sandulf29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302 Sandulf29
Member since 2010 • 14330 Posts

which idiot made this list? i mean Bar Rafaeli at 97 followed by Angelina Jolie :? this is insane

eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 eboyishere
Member since 2011 • 12681 Posts

[QUOTE="eboyishere"]

[QUOTE="Aspen706"] A little off topic, has she been in any movies lately, it seems like its been years?Aspen706

she did a movie where she was a mentally challenged women that thought she was a white racist...came out late 2010 early 2011.....people were talking about oscar noms for her

Any Idea what its called, its sounds familiar but I can't think of the name?

according to imdb it's called frankie and alice

Aspen706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#304 Aspen706
Member since 2010 • 4560 Posts
[QUOTE="eboyishere"]

[QUOTE="Aspen706"][QUOTE="eboyishere"]

she did a movie where she was a mentally challenged women that thought she was a white racist...came out late 2010 early 2011.....people were talking about oscar noms for her

Any Idea what its called, its sounds familiar but I can't think of the name?

according to imdb it's called frankie and alice

Thanks, I haven't seen yet, maybe i'll rent it if its out already or when it comes out.
Aspen706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305 Aspen706
[QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"]

Hey we should do our own list(with pics)(age doesn't matter you can't take a young pic of them)!

I'll start with a top 3 onlycuase I have homework :(

1. Bar

lol

2. Allesandra Ambrosio

lol

3. Selita Ebanks

lol

Didn't have much time so not that good list...

I'm too lazy to make a list with pics and so i'll just list my top 3. Number 1: Ana Ivanovic, number 2: Haley Reinhart, number 3: Selena Gomez. Yes its probably a weird list to some but I am basing some of them on their age or their personality.
Avatar image for charlesdarwin55
charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 charlesdarwin55
Member since 2010 • 2651 Posts

Come on let's do hot chick list :( this is our only chance withouth you know what happening.

charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 charlesdarwin55

Hey we should do our own list(with pics)(age doesn't matter you can't take a young pic of them)!

1. Bar

lol

2. Allesandra Ambrosio

lol

3. Selita Ebanks

lol

Aspen706

I'm too lazy to make a list with pics and so i'll just list my top 3. Number 1: Ana Ivanovic, number 2: Haley Reinhart, number 3: Selena Gomez. Yes its probably a weird list to some but I am basing some of them on their age or their personality.

Selena gomez looks like she's like 12 or something :?

communistcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#308 communistcat
Member since 2010 • 1531 Posts

I think a women or a homosexual wrote this list.

cukoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 cukoo
Member since 2004 • 265 Posts
What's wrong with Rhianna? You're not always going to agree so let it go. Rhianna is nice looking but maybe not that nice looking.
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#310 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

These type of threads always make me laugh. Gentlemen I've seen the post your pic threads, the vast majority of you are in no position to be picky. PerfectCircles

:lol:

charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 charlesdarwin55
What's wrong with Rhianna? You're not always going to agree so let it go. Rhianna is nice looking but maybe not that nice looking.cukoo
Noone can say rhianna looks better than Halle Berry or Selita Ebanks, so just replace Rihanna with one of those.
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 GreySeal9

Wow. I never realized how immature some peope on OT are about women's looks. :lol:

charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 charlesdarwin55

Wow. I never realized how immature some peope on OT are about women's looks. :lol:

GreySeal9

Yeah I knw right? Like wtf people stop being so immature. It's the inside that matters! pfff OT has some serious growing uping to do...

no_more_fayth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 no_more_fayth
Member since 2010 • 11928 Posts

GreySeal9

People have different taste.

It's not a matter of "high standards," because standards are weighed differently with each individual.

dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 dkdk999
Member since 2007 • 6754 Posts
looks pretty ugly.
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

charlesdarwin55

Yeah I knw right? Like wtf people stop being so immature. It's the inside that matters! pfff OT has some serious growing uping to do...

I'm not saying that nobody can comment on looks, but some people have no perspective as far as the term "ugly" is concerned.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

no_more_fayth

It's not a matter of "high standards," because standards are weighed differently with each individual.

I never used the word high standards.

I just think there's a difference between saying "I don't find this person attractive" and "this person is ugly."

charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 charlesdarwin55

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

GreySeal9

I'm not saying that nobody can comment on looks, but some people have no perspective as far as the term "ugly" is concerned.

Come on dude Avril Lavigne & Kate Perry are f***** ugly. Kate Perry=yes if I'm drunk, Avril Lavigne=NO.

no_more_fayth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 no_more_fayth

[QUOTE="no_more_fayth"]

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

GreySeal9

I just think there's a difference between saying "I don't find this person attractive" and "this person is ugly."

I didn't say you did, dude.

I'm just mentioning a lot of other posts.

Maybe they think the person is ugly.

I think Rihanna is ugly.

Saying she isn't attractive would be a compliment.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"] Yeah I knw right? Like wtf people stop being so immature. It's the inside that matters! pfff OT has some serious growing uping to do...

charlesdarwin55

Come on dude Avril Lavigne & Kate Perry are f***** ugly. Kate Perry=yes if I'm drunk, Avril Lavigne=NO.

I think your opinion is frankly absurd. Neither are ugly. Yes, I'll admit that I am not attracted to Avril Lavigne, ugly is not what comes to my mind when I look at her.

charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 charlesdarwin55
[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

I think your opinion is frankly absurd. Neither are ugly. Yes, I'll admit that I am not attracted to Avril Lavigne, ugly is not what comes to my mind when I look at her.

She looks like a skinny teenage emo boy, only thing worse than that is looking like a really fat teenage emo boy
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="no_more_fayth"]

no_more_fayth

I think Rihanna is ugly.

You're entitled to your opinion. But I do find it to lack perspective.

While I admit that there is many celebrity women that I am not attracted to, I am not very liberal with the word ugly. Somebody really has to look pretty bad for me to call them ugly.

no_more_fayth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 no_more_fayth

[QUOTE="no_more_fayth"]

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

GreySeal9

I think Rihanna is ugly.

While I admit that there is many celebrity women that I am not attracted to, I am not very liberal with the word ugly. Somebody really has to be really really bad looking for me to call them ugly.

I don't like calling women hot; to each their own.

MistressMinako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#324 MistressMinako
Member since 2008 • 45964 Posts
She looks fabulous. Totally would go clubbing with her. :P And lol at this thread... Must say I disagree with a lot. Also, big breasts =/= hot like someone said in this thread If that was the case then obese women should have a cult following of males (however, not doubting there isn't already one)
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="no_more_fayth"]

I think Rihanna is ugly.

no_more_fayth

While I admit that there is many celebrity women that I am not attracted to, I am not very liberal with the word ugly. Somebody really has to be really really bad looking for me to call them ugly.

I don't like calling women hot; to each their own.

Well, I'm not saying that every women that's not ugly should be called hot, and I'm not advocating for that word. I'm just saying that there's more of a middle ground. Like, Avril Lavigne for example. Not "hot", not even really pretty TBH, just sort of "okay" looking. I wouldn't give her a second look walking down the street, but I'm not going to call her ugly.

no_more_fayth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 no_more_fayth

She looks fabulous. Totally would go clubbing with her. :P And lol at this thread... Must say I disagree with a lot. Also, big breasts =/= hot like someone said in this thread If that was the case then obese women should have a cult following of males (however, not doubting there isn't already one)MistressMinako

Chubby chasers exist, Mina.

They're hauntingly attracted to BBWs. :P

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"] Come on dude Avril Lavigne & Kate Perry are f***** ugly. Kate Perry=yes if I'm drunk, Avril Lavigne=NO.

charlesdarwin55

She looks like a skinny teenage emo boy, only thing worse than that is looking like a really fat teenage emo boy

If she looks like a skinny teenager emo boy, that's grounds for not being attracted to her, but not really grounds for the ugly term.

MistressMinako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 MistressMinako

[QUOTE="MistressMinako"]She looks fabulous. Totally would go clubbing with her. :P And lol at this thread... Must say I disagree with a lot. Also, big breasts =/= hot like someone said in this thread If that was the case then obese women should have a cult following of males (however, not doubting there isn't already one)no_more_fayth

I don't know. I put chubby and BBWs in different categories. Chubby to me is a little overweight. BBWs are usually heavily obese.
charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 charlesdarwin55
[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"][QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

If she looks like a skinny teenager emo boy, that's ground for not being attracted to her, but not really grounds for the ugly term.

yes skinny teenager emo boys are ugly, and a woman looking like this even more since women and men have different attributes. Looking like a boy means you're way off.
no_more_fayth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 no_more_fayth

[QUOTE="no_more_fayth"]

[QUOTE="MistressMinako"]She looks fabulous. Totally would go clubbing with her. :P And lol at this thread... Must say I disagree with a lot. Also, big breasts =/= hot like someone said in this thread If that was the case then obese women should have a cult following of males (however, not doubting there isn't already one)MistressMinako

I don't know. I put chubby and BBWs in different categories. Chubby to me is a little overweight. BBWs are usually heavily obese.

I just said BBW because I didn't want to say fat chicks or something, seems kinda rude.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"] She looks like a skinny teenage emo boy, only thing worse than that is looking like a really fat teenage emo boycharlesdarwin55

If she looks like a skinny teenager emo boy, that's ground for not being attracted to her, but not really grounds for the ugly term.

yes skinny teenager emo boys are ugly, and a woman looking like this even more since women and men have different attributes. Looking like a boy means you're way off.

What, are skinny teenager boys a single person that you're looking at on Google images or something?

There are plenty of sort of boyish looking women that I wouldn't call ugly. Again, I don't use that word liberally.

charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 charlesdarwin55
[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"][QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

What, are skinny teenager boys a single person that you're looking at on Google images or something?

There are plenty of sort of boyish looking women that I wouldn't call ugly. Again, I don't use that word liberally.

Well regardless Avril Lavigne isn't one of them women.
MistressMinako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333 MistressMinako

[QUOTE="MistressMinako"][QUOTE="no_more_fayth"]

no_more_fayth

I just said BBW because I didn't want to say fat chicks or something, seems kinda rude.

Rude? Was someone going to get offended or something? Either way, as long as there is BBW videos on the net, there is someone out there willing to love one. So no need for anyone to get upset... :P
no_more_fayth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 no_more_fayth

[QUOTE="no_more_fayth"]

[QUOTE="MistressMinako"] I don't know. I put chubby and BBWs in different categories. Chubby to me is a little overweight. BBWs are usually heavily obese.MistressMinako

Rude? Was someone going to get offended or something? Either way, as long as there is BBW videos on the net, there is someone out there willing to love one. So no need for anyone to get upset... :P

I don't know, it's kinda like a racial/ethnic slur. :o

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#335 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 15992 Posts

It's quite a talent to do both. My hat's off to him/her.

Aspen706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 Aspen706

[QUOTE="Aspen706"][QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"]

1. Bar

lol

2. Allesandra Ambrosio

lol

3. Selita Ebanks

lol

charlesdarwin55

Selena gomez looks like she's like 12 or something :?

Yeah well I might look only 12 if I wasn't so tall. But honestly she does not look 12, come on!

Ultimas_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 Ultimas_Blade
Member since 2004 • 3671 Posts

Rihanna ain't fine, but really this thread is full of haters because she's at least alright. I'm at a loss why Rihanna is so high though. Brittany Spears and Kim Kardashian being on the list at all makes them loose all credibility...

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

thats one of the worst lists i've ever seen, i mean yes there are some worthy girls on that list, but Emma Watson? ever since she has her head practically shaved to look like a guy, she's been very unattractive since, if you dont believe me, see for yourself:

Emma

no_more_fayth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 no_more_fayth

Rihanna ain't fine, but really this thread is full of haters because she's at least alright. I'm at a loss why Rihanna is so high though. Brittany Spears and Kim Kardashian being on the list at all makes them loose all credibility...

Ultimas_Blade

Rihanna looks like Michael Clarke Duncan in Planet of the Apes.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#340 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

what I'd like to know is how a malnourished "woman" named Rosie made #1.

This must be a "top 100 most fashionable and constipated-looking" list, not "100 hottest" list. Guaren-damn-tee you would noteven give half the women a second glance if you saw them downtown at a bar.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341 mrbojangles25

thats one of the worst lists i've ever seen, i mean yes there are some worthy girls on that list, but Emma Watson? ever since she has her head practically shaved to look like a guy, she's been very unattractive since, if you dont believe me, see for yourself:

Emma

killerband55

I actually like her hair better that way. Exposes the neck, jaw, and general facial features more. IMO short hair helps define the truly beautiful from the simply "hot" women.

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#342 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 15992 Posts

killerband55

Not to mention this:

Now I can't look at a picture of her without thinking of Richard Dawkins. :lol:

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 mrbojangles25

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"] Come on dude Avril Lavigne & Kate Perry are f***** ugly. Kate Perry=yes if I'm drunk, Avril Lavigne=NO.

charlesdarwin55

you would not hop in the car with this?

or were you specifically talking about April Lasagna?

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

miley cyrus is in the list.:|

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#345 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts

I still stand by what I said earlier. I did say she had nice boobies, but there really isn't anything else that stands out to me, other than the fact that she has a funny lookinng chin, she cakes on way too much make up, and I really hate her clothes and hair.

marcogamer07

Only reason I don't find Katy very attractive is because everytime I look at her, I can't help but see the character "Stewart" from Mad TV. Especially when she puts that red brush makeup on her cheeks and the way her chin is shape....

Stewart

Aspen706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 Aspen706
[QUOTE="mrbojangles25"]

[QUOTE="killerband55"]

Emma

I actually like her hair better that way. Exposes the neck, jaw, and general facial features more. IMO short hair helps define the truly beautiful from the simply "hot" women.

I agree, she does look better with short hair, although I usually don't like short hair on girls.
Vancelvany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#347 Vancelvany
Member since 2005 • 2601 Posts

:shock:This is terrible. :cry:

This list just wanna make me cry.:?

majoras_wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 majoras_wrath
Member since 2005 • 6062 Posts
Hey guys hey hey guys hey guys. Lets argue about something completely subjective, as well as completely meaningless in relation to ANYTHING in reality. Oh my bad. You guys already have :P
Head_of_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 Head_of_games
Member since 2007 • 10859 Posts
I will acknowledge him as a woman when he is able to bear children.
majoras_wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 majoras_wrath
Member since 2005 • 6062 Posts
I will acknowledge him as a woman when he is able to bear children. Head_of_games
Those poor, poor, infertile women :(