ACB Brotherhood: The MIRACLE IS IN THE....? (SPOILER!!)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ms555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 ms555
Member since 2007 • 2665 Posts
I love stories witg crazy WTF mindbending endings...if TV has Lost, and movies have Inception, then video games have Assassins Creed. And brotherhood was the most confusing one yet so i have a questuon for u that beat brotherhood. Subject 16 said alot, but his main phrase was THE MiRACLE IS IN THE EXECUTION! At first, it nade bo sense but then at end Juno said the path to desmonds desriny only opens with.... An EXECUTION .... Of LUCY!! So is Lucys execution the executiob subject 16 said? I wasnt sure honestly. If it was, then that means alot, because it means killing lucy did something HUGE!!!! I think there is a female equivalent of Desmond out there that needs to team up with desmond in the final game, and lucy's death sets this destiny in motion. This could also be a big reason to have us continue using the animus because i think desmon is done with animus. But if there was a main girl character we dont Known about yet, the next game might not evwn have desmond ans we will play as this girl also using an animus to discover her destiny as Eve. iDK though. This game is really confusing!
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
Execution = EXE file and the Truth happened to be an exe file. but you may be right. It may have double meaning. He also says "she's not what you think" (may have been referring to Those Who Cam Before, though). The companion Juno speaks of and the Eve's DNA that Subject 16 speaks of may hint to another female companion. There are so many things that need to be answered still. I would be kinda bummed if they make AC3 one game. I think it should be a two-parter, like AC2 and AC:B (which was pretty much the part 2 of AC:2)