New Tekken Tag Tournament 2 footage!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 rragnaar
Member since 2005 • 27023 Posts

There was an MLG event today and at that event there was a demonstration of TTT2. Here is the footage. You get to see Paul and Law's tag moves along with King and Armor King and Jin and Asuka. It is looking pretty dynamic compared to the tags in the first game.

FFadikt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 FFadikt
Member since 2007 • 743 Posts

Sweet find!

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#3 Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

I can't help but be disappointed that they are recycling the same animations and models.

That said, I'm impressed with what I saw - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is a must-buy for me when it comes out!

ThePerro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#4 ThePerro
Member since 2006 • 3105 Posts

Looks awesome! And you gotta love that tag in to ball stomp by King/Armor King :lol:

It's a day one if the same composer for the first TTT supplies the soundtrack for the sequel.

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 rragnaar
Member since 2005 • 27023 Posts

I can't help but be disappointed that they are recycling the same animations and models.

That said, I'm impressed with what I saw - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is a must-buy for me when it comes out!

Metamania

It looks like the models have gotten a tiny boost, I found this image on NeoGAF:

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 43988 Posts
Sweet. The boost to the character models looks pretty good. I loved the first Tekken Tag and have been eagerly awaiting this sequel.
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#7 Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

rragnaar

It looks like the models have gotten a tiny boost, I found this image on NeoGAF:

I'll admit, comparing the two, TTT2's model of Jin is a little more impressive than T6's Jin model. But still..having to recycle the same animations and models...it's a bit irksome.

King9999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#8 King9999
Member since 2002 • 11837 Posts

Looks awesome! And you gotta love that tag in to ball stomp by King/Armor King :lol:

It's a day one if the same composer for the Tekken 3 soundtrack supplies the soundtrack for the sequel.

ThePerro

Fixed for accuracy. :)

Actually, I haven't been interested in Tekken since part 3. I tried part 6 but couldn't get into it. There's a good chance that I may not get into TTT2 either since it'll probably be based on the T6 engine. The match videos will be fun to watch, though.