GTA IV: EFLC PC Mods!!! (help)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SPBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 SPBoss
Member since 2009 • 3746 Posts

As you can see I modded the hell out of GTA but I need some help. I have changed everything from textures to weapons to vehicles, BUT I cannot find any map mods, such as a new island, etc

I no someone on GS will know where to get Map mods im just waiting for a reply, thanks in advance!

waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 waltefmoney
Member since 2010 • 18030 Posts

What is this doing in system wars?

SPBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SPBoss

waltefmoney
Kept getting timeout errors when trying to post to games discussion, plus It can count as a system war its PC vs console, consoles cant mod lol
Kleeyook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#4 Kleeyook
Member since 2008 • 5213 Posts
[QUOTE="spliff_man"][QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

Kept getting timeout errors when trying to post to games discussion, plus It can count as a system war its PC vs console, consoles cant mod lol

A smart way to ask people indeed. I hope no mods would punish u though.
bigblunt537

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 bigblunt537
Member since 2003 • 6907 Posts

I'll help you OT. GTA4 on PC's is way better than the console versions. I mean it has better graphics, mods, and better controls!!!! What else can compare???? Now if only I could get this to run at 30fps without OC'ing CPU to 4ghz...:evil:

Question for TC: Did you individually download every card for it or did you find a car pack? I'm really impatient and don't want to download a million files and I can't find a car pack for EFLC anywhere.

SPBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SPBoss

I'll help you OT. GTA4 on PC's is way better than the console versions. I mean it has better graphics, mods, and better controls!!!! What else can compare???? Now if only I could get this to run at 30fps without OC'ing CPU to 4ghz...:evil:

Question for TC: Did you individually download every card for it or did you find a car pack? I'm really impatient and don't want to download a million files and I can't find a car pack for EFLC anywhere.

bigblunt537

Yh bro I wouldn't be bothered doing one car at a time, this pack is for IV but I tested it in EFLC and it runs fine no crashes, etc. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MX3J5hj420&feature=channel I recommend getting Better City textures + visual iv 6.2 it makes a huge difference to how the game looks Btw nice account name spliff_man always has big blunts haha :D

I run at 35fps average at 3.9ghz and a gtx260, oh and make sure you defrag after you install all the mods, otherwise you will get stuttering from the harddrive

SPBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SPBoss
[QUOTE="Kleeyook"][QUOTE="spliff_man"][QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

A smart way to ask people indeed. I hope no mods would punish u though.

lol hope not :D
iammason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 iammason
Member since 2004 • 4189 Posts
The PC and Mac gaming board can probably help you best.
Frozzik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Frozzik
Member since 2006 • 3914 Posts

waltefmoney

Yeah, we wouldn't want even more evidence that PC > consoles would we...that would really dent your PC hate campaign

SPBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SPBoss

[QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

Frozzik

Yeah, we wouldn't want even more evidence that PC > consoles would we...that would really dent your PC hate campaign

lol! i will annoy him further that my pc cost £600, his pc probably costs £300, the £300 difference is a console and a few games,

PC wins in price aswell :P

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts
This does not belong here. Just because you were having trouble on another board does not give you the right to post it here.
SPBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SPBoss
This does not belong here. Just because you were having trouble on another board does not give you the right to post it here. millerlight89
This is becoming a system war
Frozzik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Frozzik
Member since 2006 • 3914 Posts

[QUOTE="millerlight89"]This does not belong here. Just because you were having trouble on another board does not give you the right to post it here. spliff_man

Just change the title a little, problem solved

SPBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SPBoss

[QUOTE="spliff_man"][QUOTE="millerlight89"]This does not belong here. Just because you were having trouble on another board does not give you the right to post it here. Frozzik

Just change the title a little, problem solved

I dont actually no how to lol! never tried it before how do i do that?
waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 waltefmoney
Member since 2010 • 18030 Posts

[QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

Frozzik

Uhm, that campaign is on hold. Unlike your "All hail PC" campaign, which is going strong I see.

SPBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SPBoss

[QUOTE="Frozzik"]

[QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

waltefmoney

Uhm, that campaign is on hold. Unlike your "All hail PC" campaign, which is going strong I see.

lol end of the day no one likes fanboys Consoles are easy to use and are good for what they offer, most games run at 720p and in general online multiplayer is better on console PC's are graphically advanced and have improved gameplay on multiplatform games only if they are ported correctly, however you have to spend a bit more effort on them
SPBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SPBoss

Oh and i was going to ask how comes you have so many posts but are on level 10? I dont get it

Zephol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 Zephol
Member since 2010 • 710 Posts
Super Computers!
SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#19 SPYDER0416
Member since 2008 • 16736 Posts

This would definitely be best on the PC board.

BTW, is the game playable yet? I tried it out a couple of times and the frame rate and draw distance were crap even on moderate settings, good to see the mod community is just as active as with San Andreas.

blues35301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 blues35301
Member since 2008 • 2680 Posts

This would definitely be best on the PC board.

BTW, is the game playable yet? I tried it out a couple of times and the frame rate and draw distance were crap even on moderate settings, good to see the mod community is just as active as with San Andreas.

SPYDER0416
If you have a quad core you can get a great framerate. Much higher fps than the consoles and better looking graphics to boot.
bigblunt537

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#21 bigblunt537
Member since 2003 • 6907 Posts

[QUOTE="bigblunt537"]

spliff_man

Yh bro I wouldn't be bothered doing one car at a time, this pack is for IV but I tested it in EFLC and it runs fine no crashes, etc. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MX3J5hj420&feature=channel I recommend getting Better City textures + visual iv 6.2 it makes a huge difference to how the game looks Btw nice account name spliff_man always has big blunts haha :D

I run at 35fps average at 3.9ghz and a gtx260, oh and make sure you defrag after you install all the mods, otherwise you will get stuttering from the harddrive

Thanks man I'll definitely try it out. Without mods though EFLC on high/very high I get 20 fps in the benchmark. I'm at 3.4 ghz and GTX 460 :(

FastEddie2121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 FastEddie2121
Member since 2009 • 3081 Posts
*Puts on lemming cap 360 version is teh best. *takes off cap-hopes this gives u some cover from the mods