Best TV for Gaming?

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PabloEscobar20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 PabloEscobar20
Member since 2009 • 837 Posts

So i was wondering what is the best TV for gaming? Is it plasma/lcd, Sony/Panasonic/LG or Samsung? Right now im using 42" Panasonic Viera, it is pretty good but i need a new TV for my room. I was thinking either 32 inch LCD or 42 inch plasma, what will be better for PS3/360 and blu-ray movies? Im looking for something in 600-900$ range. Any specific TV models that are good for gaming? Looking for TVs with low input lag, fast refresh rates and rich colors. Any recommendations?

MonkeyPulp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MonkeyPulp
Member since 2007 • 443 Posts

Looking for TVs with low input lag, fast refresh rates and rich colors. Any recommendations?

PabloEscobar20

42" Panasonic Plasma

rastan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 rastan
Member since 2003 • 1405 Posts
Can't beat the quality for the price with the Panasonic 42" plasma.
MonkeyPulp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MonkeyPulp

Can't beat the quality for the price with the Panasonic 42" plasma.rastan

We really need to sticky that comment. I'v told enough people to go buy one. :)

PabloEscobar20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 PabloEscobar20
Member since 2009 • 837 Posts

Thx for all the responses lol, i have the 42 Panny plasma, but its like 3 years old. I did some research and decided to get 42" Viera S1 ot G10 series.

rastan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rastan
Very nice TV!
czsar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 czsar1
Member since 2009 • 30 Posts
Go for the Panasonic. It's definitely a great buy. My cousin own one and every time i see it my eyes drools :)
aerial6790

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 aerial6790
Member since 2008 • 1229 Posts
The best brands for gaming are(in order) Panasonic Samsung Sony. I got a 47" inch Samsung HDMI Plasma with my PS3 .Ohhhhwe.Best picture ever!!!.
dbowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 dbowman
Member since 2005 • 6836 Posts

32" or 42", thats a huge size difference. You really need to pick the size first and make you decision based on that.

rastan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 rastan
He said 32" lcd or 42" plasma. In the 32" size, LCD is the only option. At the 42" size, plasma and LCD are options and many of us have recommended the Panasonic plasmas at that size.
LeadnSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LeadnSteel
Member since 2009 • 371 Posts

Just got a Sharp Aquos 40'' LCD TV. It's got great picture and sound. Great for my 360.

Don't get plasma... they suck for games

A_Mobile_Doll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 A_Mobile_Doll
Member since 2009 • 919 Posts

I got a 50'' Panasonic plasma. Gaming on it is fantastic.

I heavily recommend it.

MonkeyPulp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MonkeyPulp

Just got a Sharp Aquos 40'' LCD TV. It's got great picture and sound. Great for my 360.

LeadnSteel

"Sigh"... at least try to make an argument.

As long as you game in dark rooms, always get a (Panasonic or Kuro)plasma.

rastan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 rastan

LeadnSteel
Don't get a Sharp Aquos, they absolutely suck for games..... I guess by your example this remark will suffice.
monson21502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 monson21502
Member since 2009 • 8230 Posts

540 bucks with free shipping. looks good to me.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16889252067

Avatar image for deactivated-5829d9bd191c4
deactivated-5829d9bd191c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-5829d9bd191c4
Member since 2007 • 1294 Posts

Id go for a LCD because Plasma TVs get plasma burn if something remains static for to long on the screen, e.g. GTA ( Minimap), Racing games (Lap counter)

Plasma burn is when the image is burnt onto the screen if the same image is repeatibly shown, it cant be removed !!!

KaY_86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 KaY_86
Member since 2009 • 280 Posts
1st dnt think bout plasmas cuz for gaming LCD's r waaaaaaay better!!! 2nd about the brands u should go for either SAMSUNG or PANASONIC they r the BEST!!
MonkeyPulp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MonkeyPulp

Id go for a LCD because Plasma TVs get plasma burn if something remains static for to long on the screen, e.g. GTA ( Minimap), Racing games (Lap counter)

Plasma burn is when the image is burnt onto the screen if the same image is repeatibly shown, it cant be removed !!!

hancekyle

1st dnt think bout plasmas cuz for gaming LCD's r waaaaaaay better!!! 2nd about the brands u should go for either SAMSUNG or PANASONIC they r the BEST!!KaY_86

Burn-in is a complete thing of the past. If you buy from a good brand you will not have any burn-in problems at all. They have built in things like pixel shifting and others that make it extremely hard to get burn in.

Plasma's have way better black levels. LCD's are backlit so the blacks look grey compared to a plasma.

Plasma's have also much deeper colour's.

Plasma's run at 600hz, most LCD's run at 60hz and higher end ones run at 120hz.

Unless you're getting an LED or game in a very bright area, there is absolutely no reason to get anything els then a plasma.

KaY_86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 KaY_86
[QUOTE="MonkeyPulp"]

[QUOTE="hancekyle"]

1st dnt think bout plasmas cuz for gaming LCD's r waaaaaaay better!!! 2nd about the brands u should go for either SAMSUNG or PANASONIC they r the BEST!!KaY_86

Burn-in is a complete thing of the past. If you buy from a good brand you will not have any burn-in problems at all. They have built in things like pixel shifting and others that make it extremely hard to get burn in.

Plasma's have way better black levels. LCD's are backlit so the blacks look grey compared to a plasma.

Unless you're getting an LED or game in a very bright area, there is absolutely no reason to get anything els then a plasma.

lol ok it's obvious that u r a big fan of plasmas but let me make it more clear i said that lcd's r way better in the case of the writer of this topic not generally..cuz it's known that lcd's the best for gaming and smaller screens "less than 50'"...and plasmas r better for movies and sports and for big screens "bigger than 50'"..u can ask any expert about that..and check this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzoFoy8W2dI
skingus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 skingus
Member since 2006 • 2370 Posts
[QUOTE="KaY_86"][QUOTE="MonkeyPulp"]

[QUOTE="hancekyle"]

lol ok it's obvious that u r a big fan of plasmas but let me make it more clear i said that lcd's r way better in the case of the writer of this topic not generally..cuz it's known that lcd's the best for gaming and smaller screens "less than 50'"...and plasmas r better for movies and sports and for big screens "bigger than 50'"..u can ask any expert about that..and check this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzoFoy8W2dI

Dude, you are seriously wrong here! You can find a 42" Panasonic Plasma anywhere, and plasmas are better quality and more favorably reviewed than lcds..... at any size. That video was refering to sizes 32" inches and under, when it used to be cheaper to buy an lcd at lower sizes. where have you been? This sounds like a comment from 2002.
drj077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 drj077
Member since 2003 • 8375 Posts

[QUOTE="rastan"]Can't beat the quality for the price with the Panasonic 42" plasma.MonkeyPulp

We really need to sticky that comment. I'v told enough people to go buy one. :)

I thought about getting a panasonic plasma for myself, but the black level doubling phenomenon really turned me off to that brand of televisions. Granted, reseting the television works to correct the problem for some people, but for others, it renders the television visually unsatisfactory.

rastan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 rastan
I also agree. You'd be hard pressed to find a better picture in the 42" range than the the Panasonic plasma. for anything less than twice the price. LCD marketing has completely succeeded in fooling the average consumer to think they are better. Pretty much every professional review out there uses plasma as the benchmark and LCD's are trying just to compete with the better black levels and off-angle viewing with fancy digital trickery and LED backlighting. Don;t get me wrong as the very good LCD sets do look very good, but I still wouldn't put any LCd up against a Pioneer Kuros or high end Panasonic plasma at any price.
LeadnSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 LeadnSteel
Member since 2009 • 371 Posts
[QUOTE="LeadnSteel"]

rastan
Don't get a Sharp Aquos, they absolutely suck for games..... I guess by your example this remark will suffice.

2 of my friends have sharps and they like them. That's why I got one so don't knock them. The reason why I say plasmas arne't good for gaming is if you pause your game it will burn the images into the screen. LCD also lasts longer.
rastan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 rastan
If you pause your game for an entire day maybe it will, but most systems dim themselves after a short period. Plus, why not just shut your tv off if you pause it for that long?
KaY_86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 KaY_86
[ Dude, you are seriously wrong here! You can find a 42" Panasonic Plasma anywhere, and plasmas are better quality and more favorably reviewed than lcds..... at any size. That video was refering to sizes 32" inches and under, when it used to be cheaper to buy an lcd at lower sizes. where have you been? This sounds like a comment from 2002.skingus
r u trying 2 be funny?..i knw that u can find a 42' panasonic plasma i dunno what dz this have 2 do with it any way!..what am sayin is that for small screens and gaming lcd's r better and for larger screens and movies plasmas r better..i didnt say that u cant find a 42' plasma...plus what i said was acoording 2 the writers topic he said that one of the options is 2 get a 32' lcd...the video said that for small sizes and GAMING it;s better to get a lcd..and thats whats the writers asking about!!
red-ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#26 red-ray
Member since 2008 • 882 Posts
go for samsung UB40B6000, best 40 inch led for games and movies. I'm using it and it's flawless.
drj077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 drj077
Member since 2003 • 8375 Posts

go for samsung UB40B6000, best 40 inch led for games and movies. I'm using it and it's flawless.red-ray

It would be flawless if it was backlit instead of sidelit. The Samsung LEDs have serious lighting and picture issues, but the layperson typically won't notice.

rastan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 rastan
Well put. Try watching that TV from a few feet off center and see how much the colors and contrast changes.
mattbyrnes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 mattbyrnes
Member since 2004 • 1023 Posts
Panasonic Plasma all day long. You need to spend 2-3 times the amount to get an LCD that competes with a PDP. Input lag and motion are far better on Plasma. Recent endurance tests to try to "burn in" a plasma have basically shown "burn in" is a thing of the past. Be careful the first 100-200 hours and after that you should be fine. If burn in was so bad more would complain. ESPN has the scrolling bar on all the time, channels have their logo in the corner, etc. Static images are a fact of all viewing anymore. Gaming for a few hours a day is no big deal.
bnrulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 bnrulz
Member since 2003 • 44 Posts

Hey All,

I thought I'd chime in here, as I'm in a comparable position of HDTV decision making. I'm bumping this topic, but might post anew if no one responds.Really, where better to go than gspot's forums, where all will understand where I'm coming from.

Anyway, I'm getting a new HDTV, with my pimary uses being gaming, followed by sports. And then movies and whatever my girlfriend does with it. I've pretty much decided on a Plasma, although the LCD's look so nice and bright in the store, so I've been wavering a little bit, as you always do when you spend a grand or two. I'm sitting about 6 feet from my TV (I live in NYC), in a mostly dark room, with windows about 15 feet behind the TV letting in some light, which of course can always be fixed with curtains. So here are my questions:

1) Is 46" too big for me to get? I don't want to get a 42 and regret not going bigger, and in the store, 6 feet away from a 46" didn't seem so bad; yet everything I read tells me I should get a 42. My friend has a 45" that he sits 3 feet away from, but he's surely a moron, and will likely too blind to to enjoy the apocalypse in 2012.

2) My ultimate thing is lag time with gaming, which I didn't even know was a problem until very recently. Is it true that this problem is handled much better on Plasma? Should I be worried if a TV doesn't have a "gaming mode"

3) Where i've been leaning is a 42" or 46" (see question 1) Panasonic G10; I have flexibility in how much I can spend, is there a higher end model with features that justify the increased price? Are there superior models than anyone can reccomend?

4) Screen burn initially scared me from Plasmas, and dead pixels scared me away from LCD's. I've seen here that screen burn isn't really a problem anymore, as long as you're "careful" for the first 100-200 hours. What exactly does that mean? Take an hour break every 2-3 hours of gaming?

5) What's the use of that ethernet port on the back of the TV? The only usefulness I can see reminds me of the time I went to this house party and the pathetic host was showing youtube clips on his flatscreen. hey everybody, let's all watch this stranger do a crazy dance on youtube on my huge TV, and then we can all start a list of reasons I should kill myself.

Thanks for any help; I realize some of these questions might be retardundant. At the ripe old age of 30 I'm ready to finally start buying expensive stuff, but of course this comes with the terror of making a stupid purchasing choice. Thank GOD I found out about the gaming lag.

gam3r333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31 gam3r333
Member since 2009 • 135 Posts
i got a toshiba regza av600e 32" .. its jus perfect to game on x box 360 ;) is perfect for my room .. but games like pure and halo 3 dont seem that good .. the graphics I mean ... rest of the games like forza motor sport 3 and Mordern warfare 2 looks awesome .. donnno hwy halo 3 odst sucks on it :(
rastan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 rastan
Halo is not actually 720p (Forza 3 is) so maybe the issue is that non-720p games are being scaled poorly on your TV?
SmokieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 SmokieX
Member since 2005 • 2412 Posts

go for samsung UB40B6000, best 40 inch led for games and movies. I'm using it and it's flawless.red-ray

[QUOTE="red-ray"]go for samsung UB40B6000, best 40 inch led for games and movies. I'm using it and it's flawless.drj077

It would be flawless if it was backlit instead of sidelit. The Samsung LEDs have serious lighting and picture issues, but the layperson typically won't notice.

Yeah Samsung and Sony have a lot of issues with there tv's this year. Anyways the Samsung B750 lcd is where it's at, when comparing it with Samsung's 6000 and 7000 series.

Didi_0k4s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Didi_0k4s
Member since 2010 • 32 Posts
Sony bravia 52"
DragoonSaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 DragoonSaber
Member since 2009 • 536 Posts

[QUOTE="hancekyle"]

MonkeyPulp

how is ultra high herz better? ps3 games runs at 30-60 fps. please tell me. is´nt 600hz made for playing both PAL and NTSC?

rastan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 rastan
The 120/240 Hz spec is a technology specifically applied to LCD's to deal with LCD motion lag. Plasma's don't have the same issue as a technology so they do not need 120/240 Hz processing. The 600 Hz spec actually deals with something completely different and was touted to counter the perception that "I need 120/240 Hz." Plasma did not "need" 120/240 Hz processing, but they came out with their own 600Hz spec to deal with the general public ignorance surrounding the issue.
DragoonSaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 DragoonSaber
thanks you rastan i have ome more question will the blur be gone or just decrease, with 120/240 hz
monson21502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 monson21502
i was thinking about getting a plasma. but almost every store i go to they dont carry them anymore. only place i see them still being sold is online. i just went to sears and they only had 2 in stock. a 50 ich samsung and a 50 inch panny. and both looked very dark and like they been sitting in display for years. they reminded me of crt tvs while the led and samsung lcd and even the lg lcd hdtvs looked alot better. the sony lcds didnt look to good i could see blur on all of them. and the picture seemed alot dimmer then the LG and samsungs. i will wait untill i can go see a more up to date store that has newer models of tvs. maybe a bestbuy when i go to the mall in PA next month.
rabbit1977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 rabbit1977
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
the best TVs for gaming are 2nd and 3rd gen plasma TVs most if not all have anti-burn in technology as well as the option to allow the TV to be put into "gaming" mode in which the set operates much like a computer screen, using the consoles processors. plasma TVs operate at 600mhz giving them much faster refresh rates allowing for faster motion sequences without the annoying shadowing effect you get with LCD and LED TVs which operate at either 120/240mhz depending on model
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
Huge DLP like i just got :D
rastan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 rastan
All those bright LCD's you see in the stores (LCD's strong point is it's brightness) need to be turned down when you get them home. Plasma should have better color reproduction, deeper blacks, no motion blur, and a smoother "film-like" appearance. Sears, Best Buy, BJ's, etc all carry plasma. There are only 4 current manufacturers- Panasonic, Samsung, Philips, and LG and the minimum size plasmas come in is 42". If you go with LCD, be sure it has a gaming mode which normally turns off a bunch of features you are paying for in that TV, to minimize lag, but in the mean time, you will still have some inherent LCD motion lag.
monson21502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 monson21502
All those bright LCD's you see in the stores (LCD's strong point is it's brightness) need to be turned down when you get them home. Plasma should have better color reproduction, deeper blacks, no motion blur, and a smoother "film-like" appearance. Sears, Best Buy, BJ's, etc all carry plasma. There are only 4 current manufacturers- Panasonic, Samsung, Philips, and LG and the minimum size plasmas come in is 42". If you go with LCD, be sure it has a gaming mode which normally turns off a bunch of features you are paying for in that TV, to minimize lag, but in the mean time, you will still have some inherent LCD motion lag.rastan
i never seen motion lag or never heard of it till i came here. what is it? i had a 4 year old 27` ASTAR lcd 1080i hdtv. and a 3 year old 47` magnavox lcd 1080 p hdtv. neither one has a game mode. and they play game perfect. my friend bought a illo or something like that its a plasma. its a great looking tv but no better then either one of mine. infact his is starting to lose its picture. on normal cable there is fuzzy type lines going across the screen. and the other thing i dont like about it. is he has his wall mounted. and when his celling fan light is on i have to walk up really close so i can see it because of the glare. i been searching buyer reviews on both plasma and 120hz tvs because im still torn on which one i want. and it seems that in all the reviews people are having more problems with plasmas. and 120 hz samsung have more reviews with 5 star picture ratings.. even with people that their tv broke, still rated it 5 star. with panisonic plasmas i was looking at there is alot of 4 stars. also the worker at sears told me that sears will not get anymore plasmas in stock when they sell out of the ones they have. im really scared to buy a hd dvd type of a deal. sure it may be better . but it wont do you any good when you run out of movies to watch. what will happen if my tv needs repairs in a few years if every one stops making plasmas? will they over charge for rare parts? or will i have to buy a lcd or led and just be out 1000 bucks.
DragoonSaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 DragoonSaber
[QUOTE="rastan"]All those bright LCD's you see in the stores (LCD's strong point is it's brightness) need to be turned down when you get them home. Plasma should have better color reproduction, deeper blacks, no motion blur, and a smoother "film-like" appearance. Sears, Best Buy, BJ's, etc all carry plasma. There are only 4 current manufacturers- Panasonic, Samsung, Philips, and LG and the minimum size plasmas come in is 42". If you go with LCD, be sure it has a gaming mode which normally turns off a bunch of features you are paying for in that TV, to minimize lag, but in the mean time, you will still have some inherent LCD motion lag.monson21502
i never seen motion lag or never heard of it till i came here. what is it? i had a 4 year old 27` ASTAR lcd 1080i hdtv. and a 3 year old 47` magnavox lcd 1080 p hdtv. neither one has a game mode. and they play game perfect. my friend bought a illo or something like that its a plasma. its a great looking tv but no better then either one of mine. infact his is starting to lose its picture. on normal cable there is fuzzy type lines going across the screen. and the other thing i dont like about it. is he has his wall mounted. and when his celling fan light is on i have to walk up really close so i can see it because of the glare. i been searching buyer reviews on both plasma and 120hz tvs because im still torn on which one i want. and it seems that in all the reviews people are having more problems with plasmas. and 120 hz samsung have more reviews with 5 star picture ratings.. even with people that their tv broke, still rated it 5 star. with panisonic plasmas i was looking at there is alot of 4 stars. also the worker at sears told me that sears will not get anymore plasmas in stock when they sell out of the ones they have. im really scared to buy a hd dvd type of a deal. sure it may be better . but it wont do you any good when you run out of movies to watch. what will happen if my tv needs repairs in a few years if every one stops making plasmas? will they over charge for rare parts? or will i have to buy a lcd or led and just be out 1000 bucks.

Motion lag is just an annoyance with some viewers. Some people are more susceptible to its effects. It can cause headaches in some people, but not in others when watching the same TV. Generally, it can detract from viewing pleasure.
rastan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 rastan
Motion lag is visible to everyone. Some TV's are better and some are worse with it. LCD's with 120Hz/240Hz do additional processing to deal with the inherent motion lag in LCD TV during fast motion (LCD panels can not instantaneously turn pixels completely on and off as plasma panels can). By the way, the latest Sound&Vision magazine has this to say about the Panasonic TC-P58V10 in their 2009 Editor's Choice Awards: "A while back, I was chatting with a Panasonic television engineer at an industry event, searching for words to describe the subtle but noticeable difference between the typical LCD and plasma TC image. The plasma, he offered, was more "organic" in its look, and all I could think was "Bingo!" I was reminded of this exchange recently as I tested the TC-P58V10, a giant HDTV that manages to put a whole bunch of organic into a very affordable (for its size) $2700 street price. Coming from Panasonic's much lauded V Series (which includes 46- and 50-inch models as well), this set combines rich, deep blacks with very accurate colors, and with its THX and Studio Reference video presets, you'll get a picture that even a video geek could love, with virtually no adjustments. But it's the uncanny solidity and film-like texture of the TC-P58V10's image that really sets this TV apart from its LCD counterparts and gives it a wholly natural look." By the way, the last 2 years, Home Theater Mag and Sound& Vision picked one of the Pioneer Kuros plasmas as Product of the Year. This year S&V picked a $8000 JVC projector over the 2nd place Panasonic 58" plasma. To be fair, they picked the Samsung UN46B8500 third, but that is a 46" LCD tv that costs more than the 58" plasma and it doesn't have the same level of black and also has issues with off-axis viewing (but has less glare than the plasma).
monson21502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 monson21502

its really hard to spend 1 k on a tv lol. i know plasmas are good but i think i like lcds better. but im still not ruleing outa panisonic when i make a trip to best buy. i think the plasmas ive seen in person were reallyoutdated. the ones i seen looked almost as dim as when the 360 goes idle. you know how the screen gets darker?

rastan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 rastan
Again, it's all about proper callibration and the default showroom settings are very bright as people relate the brightest picture as the best. In truth those settings should not be used in the home and is not the way TV was intended to look.
gam3r333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 gam3r333

Halo is not actually 720p (Forza 3 is) so maybe the issue is that non-720p games are being scaled poorly on your TV?rastan

well its resolved... I went to dashboard and system settings.. i changed the resolution to 720 p... I used to play it in my living room on a LG 42" which is full HD 1080 p and had no issues there... now I get better graphics on all the games.. specially halo 3 and pure.. forza game itself lacks some good graphics as its rated on #2 ..

any ways enjoy halo 3 a lot .. forza's not less tho ;)

gam3r333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 gam3r333

well console gaming all depends on ur TV .. so get a best1 !! which is full HD thats 40 " 1080 por above or be satisfied with what u got ;)

cystern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 cystern
Member since 2006 • 94 Posts

i had 2 46" samsung 6000 led's break on me within 2 days, decided to geta sony 46" xbr9 & haven't had any trouble since.

NVIDIATI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 NVIDIATI
Member since 2010 • 8463 Posts
Can't beat the quality for the price with the Panasonic 42" plasma.rastan
This! Panasonic really is the best bang for your buck, and its one hell of a bang :).