ITT: Jokes that are actually funny

• 167 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 clembo1990
Member since 2005 • 9976 Posts

Three kids come down to the kitchen and sit around the breakfast table.

The mother asks the oldest boy what hed like to eat. "Ill have some ******* French toast," he says. The mother is outraged at his language, hits him, and sends him upstairs.

She asks the middle child what he wants. "Well, I guess that leaves more ******* French toast for me," he says. She is livid, smacks him, and sends him away.

Finally she asks the youngest son what he wants for breakfast. "I dont know," he says meekly, "but I definitely dont want the ******* French toast."

Rules: If more than 5 people quote your joke as lame or unfunny you remove it. And don't call this one lame or unfunny cus I need one for the OP. Plus keep it clean or at least border-line. Racist jokes are so 90s, anyway.

Edit: one person found it unfunny, this one is better.

Avatar image for deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
deactivated-57e5de5e137a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
Member since 2004 • 12929 Posts
I was hoping for a gun. That joke was lame and unfunny.
Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Engrish_Major
Member since 2007 • 17373 Posts
Funny, but are there actually any cars that go from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds? I guess they had to make it 200 because if she weighed 60 pounds, it wouldn't make sense.
TheFragcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 TheFragcat
Member since 2008 • 2466 Posts

What do you call a man with no shins?

Tony.

clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 clembo1990
I was hoping for a gun. That joke was lame and unfunny.guynamedbilly
I didn't like your post. it was lame and unfunny. (Not aimed at you) Moma jokes: 90210 Yo mamma's so fat, the last time she saw 90210 was on the bathroom scale. Chucklemeter: 5.5/10
GodofBigMacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 GodofBigMacs
Member since 2008 • 6440 Posts
LOL that joke was so mean.. but then again, I'm laughing at it.
Avatar image for deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
deactivated-57e5de5e137a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
Member since 2004 • 12929 Posts
[QUOTE="guynamedbilly"]I was hoping for a gun. That joke was lame and unfunny.clembo1990
I didn't like your post. it was lame and unfunny. (Not aimed at you) Moma jokes: 90210 Yo mamma's so fat, the last time she saw 90210 was on the bathroom scale. Chucklemeter: 5.5/10

Somebody I went to school with always did the Taco Bell one. Your mamma's so ugly, when she goes into taco bell everyone runs for the border. This was my face every time. :|
gotdangit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 gotdangit
Member since 2005 • 8151 Posts

Yo momma so fat when she sits around the house, she sits "AROUND" the house.

Here's one my brother made up.

You're so smart that when you went to Albert Einsteins lab he said "Get out"

cd_rom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 cd_rom
Member since 2003 • 13951 Posts
Shin: A device used to find furniture in the dark.
clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 clembo1990
I went to my doctor and told him "my penis is burning." He said, "That means somebody is talking about it."
McJugga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 McJugga
Member since 2007 • 9453 Posts

Shin: A device used to find furniture in the dark.cd_rom
This is the best one so far, which is kind of sad...

Wilfred_Owen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#13 Wilfred_Owen
Member since 2005 • 20964 Posts
I once got naked in front of a female I liked. She took one look and gave an apology. She said she isn't into the whole lesbian thing. Weird thing is I'm a guy, a sad day indeed, :(.
cd_rom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 cd_rom
Member since 2003 • 13951 Posts

[QUOTE="cd_rom"]Shin: A device used to find furniture in the dark.McJugga

I know! It is sad. I intend to live forever -- so far, so good.
clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 clembo1990

Really? i thought the one about the kids at the breakfast table was golden :lol: You're free to post some yourself if you think you can do better. This is officially the funniest joke of all time btw: Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy takes out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gunshot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"
Avatar image for deactivated-5e376fa88bd45
deactivated-5e376fa88bd45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-5e376fa88bd45
Member since 2004 • 4403 Posts

Found this one somewhere on some other forum:

It was once said that a black man would be President of the United States "when pigs fly." 100 days into Obama's presidency... Swine flu

Avatar image for super_mario_128
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 super_mario_128
Member since 2006 • 23884 Posts
Shin: A device used to find furniture in the dark.cd_rom
Aha, I like this one.
clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 clembo1990

Awkward Abbreviation

"Sush"

super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 super_mario_128
Here's one my French teacher told us: After I finished a long day of work, I was walking to my car when a man jumped out from behind a bush and yelled at me, "Remember Leonardo DiCaprio!" before running off. I was baffled, but I shook it off and set off home in my car. While driving down the motorway, a car pulled alongside me, and the same man, unwinding the window, shouted towards me, "Remember Leonardo DiCaprio!" before driving away at an increased pace. I started to think that this was getting ridiculous, and if it continued I would contact the police. The following day after I got up, I stared at the window and was startled to see that man there staring up at me. Unsurprisingly he cried, "Remember Leonardo DiCaprio!" before sprinting off to the right. I'd had enough. I washed myself and got dressed and drove straight to the local police station. A guard at the reception greeted me and I told him, "Sir, something strange has been happening to me over the last day; I've been stalked by a man since I left work yesterday evening." "Well that does sound strange," replied the guard. "Do you think you could describe him for me?" "Well... he reminds me of Leonardo DiCaprio." *laughs hysterically*
Avatar image for JimCarreyForYou
JimCarreyForYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 JimCarreyForYou
Member since 2009 • 2606 Posts

What do you get from a bulldog and achitzu BS.

*Badum tish*

clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 clembo1990

*Badum tish*

JimCarreyForYou
"Shi-Tzu" nice Dumb and Dumber ref :P
dieric17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 dieric17
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Why did the chicken cross the road?

BARACK OBAMA:
The chicken crossed the road because it was time for a CHANGE! The chicken wanted CHANGE!

JOHN McCAIN:
My friends, that chicken crossed the road because he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the chickens on the other side of the road!

HILLARY CLINTON:
When I was First Lady, I personally helped that little chicken to cross the road. This experience makes me uniquely qualified to ensure -- right from Day One! -- that every chicken in this country gets the chance it deserves to cross the road. But then, this really isn't about me.......

DR. PHIL:
The problem we have here is that this chicken won't realize that he must first deal with the problem on 'THIS' side of the road before it goes after the problem on the 'OTHER SIDE' of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his 'CURRENT' problems before adding 'NEW' problems.

OPRAH:
Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm going to give this chicken a car so that he can just drive across the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

GEORGE W. BUSH:
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or not. The chicken is either against us, or for us. There is no middle ground here.

COLIN POWELL:
Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road...

ANDERSON COOPER - CNN:
We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road.

JOHN KERRY:
Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken's intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against it.

NANCY GRACE:
That chicken crossed the road because he's GUILTY! You can see it in his eyes and the way he walks.

PAT BUCHANAN:
To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.

MARTHA STEWART:
No one called me to warn me which way that chicken was going. I had a standing order at the Farmer's Market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information.

DR SEUSS:
Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been told.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY:
To die in the rain. Alone.

BARBARA WALTERS:
Isn't that interwesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to the chicken tell, forw the firwst time, the heart warming storwy of how it experienced a serwious case of mowlting, and went on to accomplish its lifelong dweam of cwossing the woad.

ARISTOTLE:
It is the nature of chickens to cross the road. Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together, in peace.

BILL GATES:
I have just released eChicken2007, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook. Internet Explorer is an integral part of the Chicken. This new platform is much more stable and will never cra...#@*&^(C% .........reboot.

ALBERT EINSTEIN:
Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?

BILL CLINTON
I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What is your definition of chicken?

AL GORE:
I invented the chicken!

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts

One day a 90-year-old man went to see his doctor. He told him that his 18-year-old girlfriend was pregnant. "It's a miracle!" The man said.

The doctor thought for a moment, and said, "You know, this one time, I was being attacked on the street, and I only had my umbrella with me. Well, I held the umbrella up in defense and then the man was shot. It was a miracle that my umbrella fired a bullet."

The old man laughed and replied, "That's impossible! Somebody else must have shot the man!"

The doctor smiled and said "My point exactly!"

clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 clembo1990

Why did the chicken cross the road?dieric17

DESCARTES: First we must define if the chicken is infact "real". It clucks therefore it is.

BILL CLINTON: I did not have sexual relations with that chicken.... Oh THAT chicken!

GEORGE BUSH: That chicken crossed the road to peace in the middle east and disrupted freedom within the region. Now watch this drive.

SAMUEL L. JACKSON: Enough is enough! I've had it with these monkey flipping chickens crossing this money friday road!

0Tyler0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 0Tyler0
Member since 2008 • 2602 Posts

Three kids come down to the kitchen and sit around the breakfast table.

The mother asks the oldest boy what hed like to eat. "Ill have some ******* French toast," he says. The mother is outraged at his language, hits him, and sends him upstairs.

She asks the middle child what he wants. "Well, I guess that leaves more ******* French toast for me," he says. She is livid, smacks him, and sends him away.

Finally she asks the youngest son what he wants for breakfast. "I dont know," he says meekly, "but I definitely dont want the ******* French toast."

Rules: If more than 5 people quote your joke as lame or unfunny you remove it. And don't call this one lame or unfunny cus I need one for the OP. Plus keep it clean or at least border-line. Racist jokes are so 90s, anyway.

Edit: one person found it unfunny, this one is better.

clembo1990

Heard it, but it was with cheerios instead. Still a good joke though :p

Omega_Zero69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Omega_Zero69
Member since 2006 • 13668 Posts
i liked the first joke
dramaybaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 dramaybaz
Member since 2005 • 6020 Posts
Old: . Your mama's so fat.. that when she jumped from joy... . . She got stuck!
Avatar image for JimCarreyForYou
JimCarreyForYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 JimCarreyForYou
Member since 2009 • 2606 Posts
[QUOTE="clembo1990"][QUOTE="JimCarreyForYou"]

*Badum tish*

"Shi-Tzu" nice Dumb and Dumber ref :P

The censor thing man. Yeah awesome movie I watched yesterday.
clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 clembo1990
How do you get Lady Gaga annoyed? Poke 'er face
harashawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#30 harashawn
Member since 2008 • 27620 Posts

DR SEUSS:
Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been told.dieric17
:lol: That one was good.

theta-omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 theta-omega
Member since 2009 • 567 Posts

[QUOTE="guynamedbilly"]I was hoping for a gun. That joke was lame and unfunny.clembo1990

Pwned.

super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 super_mario_128
How do you get Lady Gaga annoyed? Poke 'er faceclembo1990
That's almost as bad as the Pokemon joke: How do you get Pikachu on a bus? Poke 'im on.
massiv-damage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 massiv-damage
Member since 2007 • 1204 Posts

Man goes to a bar

Bartender notices that there is a steering wheel jammed into the man's pants over his crotch

Bartender says "You realize you have a steering wheel in your pants, lol"

Man says "Lol i kno its driving me nuts"

clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 clembo1990
[QUOTE="clembo1990"]How do you get Lady Gaga annoyed? Poke 'er facesuper_mario_128
That's almost as bad as the Pokemon joke: How do you get Pikachu on a bus? Poke 'im on.

A man joins the Australian army, the drill instructer asks him in a sterotypical Australian accent: "Did ya come 'ere to die?" He replies: "No I came here yesterday"
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 super_mario_128
[QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="clembo1990"]How do you get Lady Gaga annoyed? Poke 'er faceclembo1990

A man joins the Australian army, the drill instructer asks him in a sterotypical Australian accent: "Did ya come 'ere to die?" He replies: "No I came here yesterday"

Aha, that one made me chuckle at least.
clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 clembo1990
[QUOTE="clembo1990"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"] That's almost as bad as the Pokemon joke: How do you get Pikachu on a bus? Poke 'im on.super_mario_128

Aha, that one made me chuckle at least.

I have more... A man is talking to his friend about holidays: "Well last year I took my wife to the Carribean" "Jamacia?" "No she wanted to."
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 super_mario_128
I have more... A man is talking to his friend about holidays: "Well last year I took my wife to the Carribean" "Jamacia?" "No she wanted to."clembo1990
:lol: Dear God...
XvX_Fear_XvX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#38 XvX_Fear_XvX
Member since 2007 • 960 Posts
[QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="clembo1990"]How do you get Lady Gaga annoyed? Poke 'er faceclembo1990

hehe :D
MetaKnight50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#39 MetaKnight50
Member since 2008 • 3533 Posts
Guy 1: Joe Guy 2: Joe who? Guy 1: JOE MAMA! I dont really listen to jokes or disses anymore. The only things that are funny in my school are random funny crap people say/do.
clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 clembo1990
[QUOTE="MetaKnight50"]Guy 1: Joe Guy 2: Joe who? Guy 1: JOE MAMA! I dont really listen to jokes or disses anymore. The only things that are funny in my school are random funny crap people say/do.

Please make a thread about it. Your threads are the best!
martialbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 martialbullet
Member since 2006 • 10948 Posts

Ohh, I just got it! Yeah, that was good.
dramaybaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 dramaybaz
Member since 2005 • 6020 Posts

[QUOTE="clembo1990"]How do you get Lady Gaga annoyed? Poke 'er facesuper_mario_128

Another dry one: Why are Pirates Pirates?

Coz they ARRRRR....

MetaKnight50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#44 MetaKnight50
Member since 2008 • 3533 Posts
[QUOTE="MetaKnight50"]Guy 1: Joe Guy 2: Joe who? Guy 1: JOE MAMA! I dont really listen to jokes or disses anymore. The only things that are funny in my school are random funny crap people say/do.clembo1990
Please make a thread about it. Your threads are the best!

Ok, i will. It will be my second to last thread i make before i quit making them.
clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 clembo1990

Another dry one: Why are Pirates Pirates?

Coz they ARRRRR....

dramaybaz

What do 9/10 People enjoy??? Gang rape solidgamer
I burst out laughing :lol: there's no such thing as a bad joke, cus you can always laugh at the guy telling it if it tanks.

gotdangit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 gotdangit
Member since 2005 • 8151 Posts

A duck walks into a bar and walks up to the bartender.

Bartender, "Hi, can I help you?"

Duck, "Yes, do you have any quackers?"

"No, sorry."

The next day the duck comes back at the same time

"Do you have any quackers?"

"No, I told you that yesterday"

The next day the duck comes back at the same time.

"No, and if you ask me again i'm going to nail your webbed feet to the ground!"

The next day the duck comes back at the same time.

"Do you have any nails?"

"No"

Hehehe isn't that great?

clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 clembo1990
Q. Why doesn't Lennox Lewis have a playstation? A. Cos he is an x-boxer
FalcoLX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 FalcoLX
Member since 2007 • 4452 Posts

Found this one somewhere on some other forum:

It was once said that a black man would be President of the United States "when pigs fly." 100 days into Obama's presidency... Swine flu

doanm

I'm so tired of that joke. It sucked the first time I heard it and I've heard it 4 times in a week.

thusaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 thusaha
Member since 2007 • 14495 Posts

That joke make me smile.

massiv-damage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points