Good RTS for MAC??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lethalpuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 lethalpuma
Member since 2008 • 93 Posts

Hey everyone I have a mac and I'm looking for a good RTS game that has a decent online community as well...the only RTS's that I've ever played were Rise of Nations and Age of Empires and Age of Mythology and I really enjoyed all of those, and am in the mood for another. so any suggestions would be great

also i dont run bootcamp and dont plan to so the game would have to be compatible with Mac OSX, which i know shortens the list

BladeOfHeaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 BladeOfHeaven
Member since 2006 • 6027 Posts
Warcraft III
drdvl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 drdvl
Member since 2005 • 360 Posts
age of the empires III
Grim_Wolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 Grim_Wolf88
Member since 2006 • 901 Posts
Yea, try anyone of Blizzard's RTS's. All their game copies are compatible for both Windows and Mac so you don't even need to pick up a special copy for the Mac. Starcraft is pretty sweet from what I've played so far.
lethalpuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lethalpuma
Member since 2008 • 93 Posts
alright well i'm a pretty big blizzard fan (but the only game i've truly played is WoW...a little starcraft) and i've always wanted to try out warcraft III and diablo II so i guess my question is now should i drop the RTS to try out diablo or just stick with the RTS and wait it out until diablo 3???
Locke562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Locke562
Member since 2004 • 7673 Posts

alright well i'm a pretty big blizzard fan (but the only game i've truly played is WoW...a little starcraft) and i've always wanted to try out warcraft III and diablo II so i guess my question is now should i drop the RTS to try out diablo or just stick with the RTS and wait it out until diablo 3???lethalpuma

If you've never played Diablo II and are anticipating Diablo III I'd say pick up the Diablo Battlechest. Of course if you're dead set on getting a RTS you could get either the Starcraft or Warcraft Battlechests. Glad I could be as vague as possible :D

thusaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 thusaha
Member since 2007 • 14495 Posts
WarCraft III and StarCraft.