Socom FTB2 blacklist

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kahmed24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kahmed24
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

ok so i got blacklisted on ftb2.....yea big deal, so i go to my ftb1 game and sign on with my ftb2 username (which i hear should work, since both the games servers are "linked" ) when i go to invites, it says: no invites

does anyone know why that is happening? Please help

supperbig92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 supperbig92
Member since 2005 • 393 Posts

could be becasue ftb 1 is pretty out dated and since the last time ive been on there were hardly any people on. and its just not transfering over. but how is ftb2 i quit playing after there being so many hackers

ston3henge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 ston3henge
Member since 2007 • 2732 Posts

How did you get blacklisted?

I haven't bothered to even TRY a SOCOM game online after the first two console games... you're just askin' for hacker trouble.

fazio93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 160

#4 fazio93
Member since 2005 • 2940 Posts
i've been playing socom ftb2 since it came out (still am). lately i've been hearing about this blacklisting? How do u get blacklisted? What does it do to you? I've never player ftb1 so if i ever did get blackilsted....?
Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Nick3306
Member since 2007 • 3429 Posts
i think if you get blacklisted its because u hack or somethin i hate FTB2 to many hackers
LazyGamer_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6 LazyGamer_24
Member since 2008 • 257 Posts
Ok I am going to say this only once, when you go on ftb1 to try to delete a blacklist IT DOES NOT WORK! The clan only exist in ftb2. In ftb1 the clan does not exist so it wont work when you try to fix you blacklist problem.
LazyGamer_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#7 LazyGamer_24
Member since 2008 • 257 Posts

i've been playing socom ftb2 since it came out (still am). lately i've been hearing about this blacklisting? How do u get blacklisted? What does it do to you? I've never player ftb1 so if i ever did get blackilsted....?fazio93

When you get blacklisted it freezes yor PSP because a person sent you some kind of clan invite. And when you go to your invatations it freezes your PSP again but it goes away in a couple of hours.

llslyfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 llslyfox
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
i think i was blacklisted cause that all happened to me but i keeping getting the invite and its been happening for a few days and it wont stop
bmsaareagles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#9 bmsaareagles
Member since 2007 • 967 Posts
im not sure, it worked fine for me
gho5ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 gho5ty
Member since 2006 • 363 Posts

ah For 1 its a hackers lil program that they do because there nubs and dont know how too play a game legit they can send it 2 ways 1 is a clan invite and the other is friend and the only way too beat that is if u get one of thos invites from the person your played in a room and you know hes hacking and just delete his invite from clan/friend i had one of thos on my account and when i go too clan it freez my psp and turns off so i just made a new account and the best way too tell if there hacking in the game is

1.they run fast

2.the have infit ammo on

3.and the can throw nads 4x the throwing rate

ston3henge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 ston3henge
Member since 2007 • 2732 Posts

Wow.

Even if your convoluted post made a lick of sense and any of it actually worked, why would you expect that anyone out there would ever use this information for GOOD? Making cheats or hacks of any kind known and available to the public is a dumb move. Trust no one.

Thank Jah what you blabbered there couldn't be followed with bloodhounds. Get back on the meds.

MGamer333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MGamer333
Member since 2008 • 519 Posts
i also have been blacklisted and it wont go away!i has been a few day.