Digimon World 5?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dillon12221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Dillon12221
Member since 2005 • 139 Posts

yah i know its a little childish but I have loved Digimon ever since i was a kid...and i was thinking what if they made a Digimon Game on the 360? it would be awesome (for me) because they could do so much with the game. Much like Digimon World but with a lot more stuff to do and the likes.

bionicle_lover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 bionicle_lover
Member since 2005 • 4501 Posts

ya, i was a fan of digimon up until season four, then i started playing more video games and stopped watching almost any tv. but then again, season four killed it for me. i've played all digimon worlds but i just felt they were all lost potential. The concepts were great but the games were weighed down by repitiveness and sometimes just too dificult scenarios. i've never beaten any of them. The farthest i've gotten is in digimon world 4 which was actually really fun with two other people to play 3 people co op.

im hoping digimon world five would be like four but make all the stupid excessive crap go away. but then again, im hoping it comes out for wii just cause it would be slightly cheaper :P i havent watched any new digimon episodes for a couple of years but im willing to try the game.

Dillon12221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Dillon12221
Member since 2005 • 139 Posts

ya, i was a fan of digimon up until season four, then i started playing more video games and stopped watching almost any tv. but then again, season four killed it for me. i've played all digimon worlds but i just felt they were all lost potential. The concepts were great but the games were weighed down by repitiveness and sometimes just too dificult scenarios. i've never beaten any of them. The farthest i've gotten is in digimon world 4 which was actually really fun with two other people to play 3 people co op.

im hoping digimon world five would be like four but make all the stupid excessive crap go away. but then again, im hoping it comes out for wii just cause it would be slightly cheaper :P i havent watched any new digimon episodes for a couple of years but im willing to try the game.

bionicle_lover

i know i beat all Digimon Worlds expect 4:P i found it quiet difficult...(played alone) but fun with 3 others. I just wish they made a 360 Digimon World. Like 1 or 2 or maybe all of the Digimon Worlds combined. If possible :P

aB_Inferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 aB_Inferno
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

I heard about Digimon World for the Xbox 360 and PS3 and was wondering of these games are coming out cauise they would be awesome to own. I saw covers fopr the games to for xbox 360 the cover has MetalGarurumon and ShineGreymon on it and then on the PS3 case it has Gallantmon and MirageGaogamon

ownzone55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ownzone55
Member since 2007 • 557 Posts
The 1st couple of seasons of digimon were so awsome. I swear i coould go back right now and watch them all over again and im like 17. But the rest sucked. Ive never played a digimon game in my life, exept those digivices lol
xandermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 xandermax
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

I heard about Digimon World for the Xbox 360 and PS3 and was wondering of these games are coming out cauise they would be awesome to own. I saw covers fopr the games to for xbox 360 the cover has MetalGarurumon and ShineGreymon on it and then on the PS3 case it has Gallantmon and MirageGaogamon

aB_Inferno
If you go to the site where this image is located: http://www.vgboxart.com/view/11494/digimon.world/ You would find that this was completely fan created by a user named Ranmakuu. So yeah there isn't actually a PS3 or Xbox360 game out yet or even in the works yet to the public knowledge. I really wish there was, that game would be freaking sweet. Oh and here is the xbox360 version he was talking about: http://www.vgboxart.com/view/11672/digimon.world/?replies=7 also created by ranmakuu. It even says at the top "unofficial"
Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts

I'd buy it. If they made one. I just haven't watched season 5 since I didn't have the right channel.

Avatar image for DamianAlexander
DamianAlexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DamianAlexander
Member since 2008 • 3762 Posts

I think the bigger problem would be making a Digimon game that didn't actually suck. I know a lot of the video games released with Digimon in the title got horrible reviews and were terribly boring.

vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#9 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
I doubt it. The series is pretty much dead in the water.
Avatar image for guitarsrock4eva
guitarsrock4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 guitarsrock4eva
Member since 2008 • 373 Posts
The problem is that Digimon is a cheap rip off of Pokemon which is by far superior. And I used to like Digimon but they ruined it. I watched like the first 2 seasons because they were interlinked with characters and such but then the 3rd series changed completely and ruined it.
Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts

The problem is that Digimon is a cheap rip off of Pokemon which is by far superior. And I used to like Digimon but they ruined it. I watched like the first 2 seasons because they were interlinked with characters and such but then the 3rd series changed completely and ruined it.guitarsrock4eva

Gotta say I think the 4th ruined it. I watched both way back when they started and I also gotta say Digimon started better. It just went down-hill.

ReganCrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ReganCrow
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
This game is of serious note, please for the Xbox fans, let us have this Digimon... I've been a really big fan of Digimon and with the Power of the Xbox 360 this game can be taken to whole new level. RPG, darn, it will be amazing. Please, please, please guys, see what can be done with this. Im 23yrs of age and still I want to get this game,.
jackelzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jackelzx
Member since 2008 • 820 Posts

I love the show when i watched it years ago, I've played the games and enjoyed them, so yeh I would love to see a new one.

DranzarTypeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DranzarTypeF
Member since 2009 • 2623 Posts

Well I watched every season up until the 4th...If a new one came out I probably wouldn't buy it as I'm 17 lol, but it was great while it lasted...Dragonball Z games on the other hand never get old too me.

firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 firefox59
Member since 2005 • 4530 Posts

[QUOTE="guitarsrock4eva"]The problem is that Digimon is a cheap rip off of Pokemon which is by far superior. And I used to like Digimon but they ruined it. I watched like the first 2 seasons because they were interlinked with characters and such but then the 3rd series changed completely and ruined it.Flamecommando

Gotta say I think the 4th ruined it. I watched both way back when they started and I also gotta Digimon started better. It just went down-hill.

Yeah the third season wasn't that bad at all. But the 4th one was like a whole different concept.
DranzarTypeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DranzarTypeF
Member since 2009 • 2623 Posts
[QUOTE="Flamecommando"]

[QUOTE="guitarsrock4eva"]The problem is that Digimon is a cheap rip off of Pokemon which is by far superior. And I used to like Digimon but they ruined it. I watched like the first 2 seasons because they were interlinked with characters and such but then the 3rd series changed completely and ruined it.firefox59

Gotta say I think the 4th ruined it. I watched both way back when they started and I also gotta Digimon started better. It just went down-hill.

Yeah the third season wasn't that bad at all. But the 4th one was like a whole different concept.

Exactly, the 3rd season was the second best, the second season was the best, the first was 3rd best...the 4th looked like it was produced by somebody else, it was weird to say the least.
KorruptRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 KorruptRaiden
Member since 2008 • 878 Posts
No thanks, it would be more suitable for a handheld console.
rodiddy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 rodiddy2
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
well im not big on numbers, 2 and 3, but 1 and 4 were awesome, and i would love to see a new one that possibly incorporated both, or just number one, any way, i would love for there to be one, oh and also for the guy who said digimon was a rip on Pokemon, your wrong, Pokemon just hit western ordinances first, they were both based off completely different things, and have been around since pretty much the same time its just us westerners, who think that its a rip, because, they translated Pokemon first :)
shadow_the_ULF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 shadow_the_ULF
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
digimon world 1 and 2 were good but 3 was the best because of the leveling up system and the story was well rounded. 1 was also really great because of the adventure and interaction. 4 wasn't that good except for the co-op but that was stupid because the player 1 was the only one that would get any upgrades and weapons from the dungeons which sucked for the rest of the players playing along side. I think they should make digimon world 5 a multi-console game, and they should make it like 3's gameplay but more like the training system from one where u can cheer for them to increase their chances. the story should be more like a play through of all the adventures from the series and able to travel to much more areas as u progress. they should have all the digimon from start to season 4 and they should add all the didvolytion types. if they do all that it should be the best digimon game ever.
Avatar image for JayQproductions
JayQproductions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 JayQproductions
Member since 2007 • 1806 Posts

actually there was a countdown clock recently hinting at a new game and a lot of people seemed to think it was for a new Digimon game, I'm not sure if the countdown is still happening or not though lol.

shadow_the_ULF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 shadow_the_ULF
if it was a countdown clock to digimon world 5 that be interesting. but even if digimon came out with another game it would be on the PS3. sony owns the right to it.
shadow_the_ULF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 shadow_the_ULF
That is not completely true because Digimon World 4 was on all 3 brands. So if Digimon World 5 would be released if would be on all 3. I still hold to my previous post.
iPhone_addict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 iPhone_addict
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
well im not big on numbers, 2 and 3, but 1 and 4 were awesome, and i would love to see a new one that possibly incorporated both, or just number one, any way, i would love for there to be one, oh and also for the guy who said digimon was a rip on Pokemon, your wrong, Pokemon just hit western ordinances first, they were both based off completely different things, and have been around since pretty much the same time its just us westerners, who think that its a rip, because, they translated Pokemon first :)rodiddy2
I am a 'westerner'(Born in America) and I loved both Pokemon and Digimon,I also loved Yu-Gi-Oh!,so your argument is invalid.