What's the weirdest dream you've had recently?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AtomVamp308

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 AtomVamp308
Member since 2008 • 314 Posts

So today I woke up at 2 am after sleeping at 6 pm the other day. I went back to bed and slept at 11 am this morning and woke up not too long ago at around 4 pm. The second time I slept I had a series of random dreams that just didn't add up and left me rather puzzled upon awakening.

From what I remember I was going through some building with high security in which each section was labeled 'Danzig #' where I'm assuming the number reflected the security clearance. I even met Glenn Danzig for some reason and we were talking... I can't remember what or anything though.

On another dream I remember the bald dude from Bleach being in it...and he got some flaming gauntlet that empowered him.

The last and oddest dream was my friend marrying someone and I guess I went and saved her from it and we were together.

So what about you guys? Anything you want to share?

CWEBB04z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 CWEBB04z
Member since 2006 • 4879 Posts
I got shot 7 times in the leg in one of my dreams, dont know what that signifies though..
Boba_Fett_3710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Boba_Fett_3710
Member since 2005 • 8783 Posts
I had a dream last night of the girl I used to be in love with and she wanted to make out with me (she didn't want anything to do with me in reality). It was wierd because I woke up feeling emotions that I haven't felt for years. It still makes me feel uneasy thinking about it.
SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts

I had a really weird one recently. It was like cabin fever type dream, there was this like infection killing animals, and my brother was in the woods and came back and he had a weird blue rash, and so i went to see what was in the woods and there was a decaying body, all nasty and animals eating it and dead animals and dieing animals all around it, and i ran back and told my brother to take a shower guick and it went away, and then dead decaying animals started coming from the woods towards the house, then I woke up

yeah it was weird

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#5 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
I was at work. There was some kind of emergency and everyone had to evacuate the building, but for some reason the stairs had turned into a very narrow and windy spiral thing (like in castles). Erm.. and then everyone... dissolved for some reason. I was sad. O_O
AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16713 Posts
Hmph I guess it was the assasins creed one...
Tykain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Tykain
Member since 2008 • 3887 Posts

I had a very weird dream some weeks ago.

i was dreaming that i was sleeping then that i was suddently waking up and something freaky would happen, like the room was in fire, or some guy would kill me with a knife, and the dream would restart like a never ending loop but what happened when i woke up was always different.

When i actually woke up for real, for a few seconds i was unsure if i was still dreaming or if i was really waking up and i was freaked out :|

Boba_Fett_3710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Boba_Fett_3710

I used to work nights so when I would drive home in the morning, i would fight falling asleep at the wheel.

A while back, I had a dream that I was driving and fighting to keep my eyes open but couldn't.

AtomVamp308

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 AtomVamp308

I had a dream last night of the girl I used to be in love with and she wanted to make out with me (she didn't want anything to do with me in reality). It was wierd because I woke up feeling emotions that I haven't felt for years. It still makes me feel uneasy thinking about it.Boba_Fett_3710

I know what you mean.

Boba_Fett_3710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Boba_Fett_3710

[QUOTE="Boba_Fett_3710"]I had a dream last night of the girl I used to be in love with and she wanted to make out with me (she didn't want anything to do with me in reality). It was wierd because I woke up feeling emotions that I haven't felt for years. It still makes me feel uneasy thinking about it.AtomVamp308

I know what you mean.

I think it's strange. Why would I think of her? Why now? I spent my whole morning trying to figure it out.

Ryo_Kensen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#11 Ryo_Kensen
Member since 2005 • 3480 Posts
I was trying to get away from an opressive society with my friends. That was actually a pretty cool dream, we were running through a house trying to hide from them. :D
AtomVamp308

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 AtomVamp308
[QUOTE="AtomVamp308"]

[QUOTE="Boba_Fett_3710"]I had a dream last night of the girl I used to be in love with and she wanted to make out with me (she didn't want anything to do with me in reality). It was wierd because I woke up feeling emotions that I haven't felt for years. It still makes me feel uneasy thinking about it.Boba_Fett_3710

I know what you mean.

I think it's strange. Why would I think of her? Why now? I spent my whole morning trying to figure it out.

I just hate it when you can't remember everything exactly, only a few things that stood out. Trying to figure your dream out is rather hard.

UTXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 UTXII
Member since 2007 • 3448 Posts
I remember I was running in a world of white, suspended in mid-air by nothingness, sorta like invisible ropes. Very odd feeling, I knew I was running from something but couldn't see anything.
Boba_Fett_3710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Boba_Fett_3710
[QUOTE="Boba_Fett_3710"][QUOTE="AtomVamp308"]

[QUOTE="Boba_Fett_3710"]I had a dream last night of the girl I used to be in love with and she wanted to make out with me (she didn't want anything to do with me in reality). It was wierd because I woke up feeling emotions that I haven't felt for years. It still makes me feel uneasy thinking about it.AtomVamp308

I know what you mean.

I just hate it when you can't remember everything exactly, only a few things that stood out. Trying to figure your dream out is rather hard.

Yeah, I know. I had a lot of dreams last night but that's the only one that I remember. Dreams like that always give me a feeling of sweet pain. Not angry or sad, just a feeling of nostalgia... I don't know how else to explain it.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

My dream:

I was with a person who looked familiar to me when we walked in a large, chimney-like tower with a spiral staircase around the wall. We then looked into the center and it had a pit full of magma. Then a mysterious rotating stone wheel that had an Metroid Zero Mission style Kraid image on it. Next thing you know the person's eyes turn bright green and a bald guy is chasing us around.

After that, everything COMPLETELY changes. The dream then puts me in a wrecked Cessna airplane in a small creek, which was next to a highway. Inside the airplane were all of my uncles (who have a fear of airborne travel), and my parents jumping up and down and we were really happy for some reason.

lobodob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 lobodob
Member since 2004 • 2584 Posts
So I was in a Walmart (dreaming about my place of work...not good:() and wandering around with an empty shotgun. I could tell something weird was going on, but I wasnt sure what. So I walked out the side door of the store to where the trailers normally are, and wind up in a dark barn. I found the ammo in one of those boxes from resident evil 4, and started firing randomly into the darkness. Then some girl comes out of the shadows comes out and says "you fought the darkness!" and it was awkward... What does it mean?
geodisicdome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#17 geodisicdome
Member since 2005 • 13663 Posts
i had a dream that i was walking.
AtomVamp308

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 AtomVamp308
[QUOTE="AtomVamp308"][QUOTE="Boba_Fett_3710"][QUOTE="AtomVamp308"]

[QUOTE="Boba_Fett_3710"]I had a dream last night of the girl I used to be in love with and she wanted to make out with me (she didn't want anything to do with me in reality). It was wierd because I woke up feeling emotions that I haven't felt for years. It still makes me feel uneasy thinking about it.Boba_Fett_3710

I know what you mean.

Yeah, I know. I had a lot of dreams last night but that's the only one that I remember. Dreams like that always give me a feeling of sweet pain. Not angry or sad, just a feeling of nostalgia... I don't know how else to explain it.

Yeah, exactly. I do rather like the feeling of waking up and having that feeling of nostalgia though.

ElGunko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ElGunko
Member since 2005 • 128 Posts

well, last night i had a strange dream, i was in a log cabin, that looked like the one from condemned 2, and this girl i know is on the other side of a window, shes telling me to get something from the other side of the room, but there was a bear standing on it. So, im like, i can't theres a bear there. but she keeps persisting so i try and the bear trys to attack me. so I keep saying, i cant do it, but she keeps persisting.

That was a wierd one.

Boba_Fett_3710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Boba_Fett_3710

Yeah, exactly. I do rather like the feeling of waking up and having that feeling of nostalgia though.

Lol, yeah. Maybe it's just me but that feeling makes me wonder if what I'm living is real or if the dream is.

PlasmaBeam44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#21 PlasmaBeam44
Member since 2007 • 9052 Posts
Last night I dreamt that I was the guy who plays Doctor Who on the show and then for some reason I was eating dinner with Batman and then the Joker attacked us. Batman fought him off and I escaped. I woke up after that. It was the weirdest dream I've ever had.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

Last night I dreamt that I was the guy who plays Doctor Who on the show and then for some reason I was eating dinner with Batman and then the Joker attacked us. Batman fought him off and I escaped. I woke up after that. It was the weirdest dream I've ever had.PlasmaBeam44

Absolute win.

AtomVamp308

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 AtomVamp308

Lol, yeah. Maybe it's just me but that feeling makes me wonder if what I'm living is real or if the dream is.

Boba_Fett_3710

What's even weirder is that my mom said she dreamt me dying to go along with my weird dreams. She wanted to viceo chat with me this morning but I was too tired to talk on a webcam.

Avatar image for super_mario_128
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 super_mario_128
Member since 2006 • 23884 Posts
Anyone ever get really short dreams (like if feels like you fall asleep, dream and wake up at the same time) and then you wake up and feel like you're falling? That's creepy as hell. :(
biBLioTek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 biBLioTek
Member since 2004 • 1531 Posts
where to even begin? i got so many sick dreams its crazy, bet freud would love having me as a studying subject. so lets see.... fighting zombies with a shotgun while scouring for food in a post apocalyptic world (falls under my "zombie dreams", got lots of different versions) feeling love for a friend of mine (girl), and her having equal feelings for me. this is a girl i would never look at like that, and i have very little contact with. Running around in an unknown area trying to find a bathroom (no, i did not wet my bed that night) getting soaked in acid, then killing myself before the pain started to kick in. and many many more. welcome to the twisted mind i didnt even know i had.
biBLioTek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 biBLioTek
Hmph I guess it was the assasins creed one...AgentA-Mi6
oh, also had an assasins creed dream once! except in the middle of it a villager found a cave full of monsters (closely resembling aliens) that went havoc in town. *shrugs*
Drizzt13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27 Drizzt13
Member since 2005 • 1676 Posts
This really wierd one. I was in an apartment with another guy smoking and it seemed like we were waiting for someone. So this guy shows up and we end up talking about some money getting delieverd, and then all of a sudden the guy I was smoking with pulls out a gun and shoots me in the chest. I woke right after that, and since it seemed so real and vivid I actually started feeling pain in my chest where I had got "shot".
ayanami_rei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ayanami_rei
Member since 2005 • 17115 Posts
I cannot think of many weird dreams recently.In TOTAL, the weirdest dream I did have was about vikings taking over. :?
biBLioTek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 biBLioTek
"you fought the darkness!"lobodob
that quote is sig worthy, haha!
biBLioTek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 biBLioTek
I cannot think of many weird dreams recently.In TOTAL, the weirdest dream I did have was about vikings taking over. :?ayanami_rei
that wasnt a dream! *insert scary music here*
killer_is_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 killer_is_me
Member since 2007 • 1939 Posts
I was The Flash and I killed Superman because he left my house a mess after a party. Weirdest dream I have had in a long time.
ayanami_rei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ayanami_rei
Member since 2005 • 17115 Posts

[QUOTE="lobodob"]"you fought the darkness!"biBLioTek
that quote is sig worthy, haha!

He reminds me of this :P:

8bitDanD.

Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Film-Guy
Member since 2007 • 26778 Posts

My dreams never make any sense. One time I dreamed I was in a desert when a tiger on a motorcycle with a rainbow colored unicorn in the sidecar dropped out of the sky and started yelling at me in italian. While this tiger is yelling in italian I notice that the unicorn is melting and spinning around for no apparent reason, after the unicorn is nothing but a rainbow puddle the tiger stops yelling in italian, then all his stripes are replace by pink dots and he looks at the rainbow puddle and he says "Oh darling isn't that just wonderful!" with the voice of morgan freeman. Then his head turns into a siberian husky head which then starts spinning around for a few seconds making the sound of a fire engine.

After doing this for about 30 seconds the tiger explodes and little mini racecars fly everywhere, each one being driven by a penguin. After that I look down at my legs to see that there are large spikes sticking out of them, I yell and custard starts spraying out of my ears, eyes, nose and mouth making me panic and run around with tons of custard flying everyone. Finally it starts raining burritos and hand grenades and I wake up in a cold sweat with my hand in my pants.

BlackAlpha666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 BlackAlpha666
Member since 2005 • 2614 Posts

i was dreaming that i was sleeping then that i was suddently waking up and something freaky would happen, like the room was in fire, or some guy would kill me with a knife, and the dream would restart like a never ending loop but what happened when i woke up was always different.

When i actually woke up for real, for a few seconds i was unsure if i was still dreaming or if i was really waking up and i was freaked out :|

Tykain

I had such a loop once. It pretty much equals to a total nightmare for me because everytime I "wake up" in my dream I think I'm in the real world. But then something bad happends and I freak out because I don't know that it's just a dream. After a while I wake up again but then another horrible thing happends and it just continues. I never want to have such a dream again...

Usually I can figure out when I'm having a nightmare because unrealistic things happen. I then decide to wake up or I try to affect my dream by flying away or by making stuff disappear/appear. Spawning a gun in my hand to shoot whoever is scaring me is the most satisfying. :) The thing is that with such a loop you don't know that you are dreaming because you wake up and think that you have stopped dreaming, so it never comes to my mind to do any of those things.

markop2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 markop2003
Member since 2005 • 29917 Posts
All of mine are pretty abstract, the only one i can remember is the straight lines were coming to destroy the curvey lines. The straight lines weren't lines though more of a streached and smoothed reality and they were destroying reality. Straight lines also represented order destroying disorder, induviduality and personality.
BlackAlpha666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 BlackAlpha666
Member since 2005 • 2614 Posts

Does anyone ever have a dream that makes you feel "bored". I mean when you wake up you feel totally bored, like the dream was a real chore.

I had that a few times. The weirdest time was when it started of as a nightmare. There was a terrorist in body armor and tactical gear chasing me with a knife. Then at some point I figured out that it was a nightmare so I stopped running and told him to stop chasing me or I would make him disappear. Usually, this is the point at which I automatically wake up because I guess I'm half awake but for some reason I quickly forgot that it was just a dream and the dream continued. Me and the terrorist started to have a long discussion about random boring stuff. It went on for ages until I finally woke up because it was time to get up, and I said to myself - "That was boring as hell!"

cfamgcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#37 cfamgcn
Member since 2004 • 5587 Posts
This morning in my dream I was dreaming... weird...
ps3wizard45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#38 ps3wizard45
Member since 2007 • 12907 Posts
i was in a parka playing a drumset made of teacups O_0
Immortalica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Immortalica
Member since 2008 • 6309 Posts
I was a serial killer who killed kids at birthday parties with scissors. :|
uk_beny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#40 uk_beny
Member since 2007 • 151 Posts

my wierdest recent won is when i killed all the spiders in the world because i dreamt one fell on my heaD

Tykain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Tykain
Member since 2008 • 3887 Posts
[QUOTE="Tykain"]

BlackAlpha666

I had such a loop once. It pretty much equals to a total nightmare for me because everytime I "wake up" in my dream I think I'm in the real world. But then something bad happends and I freak out because I don't know that it's just a dream. After a while I wake up again but then another horrible thing happends and it just continues. I never want to have such a dream again...

Usually I can figure out when I'm having a nightmare because unrealistic things happen. I then decide to wake up or I try to affect my dream by flying away or by making stuff disappear/appear. Spawning a gun in my hand to shoot whoever is scaring me is the most satisfying. :) The thing is that with such a loop you don't know that you are dreaming because you wake up and think that you have stopped dreaming, so it never comes to my mind to do any of those things.

Yeah, that's exactly how it felt. when i 'woke up' in the dream, it felt like it was real and i thought i just woke up, unlike in other dreams where it's just like you were watching a movie or something, there it was like i was in control of myself and at some point i realised i was dreaming and i was trying to wake up but the loop continued, and when i actually woke up for real i was completely disoriented for a few seconds being unsure if it was still the dream or not as it felt no different...It was just a very weird and freaky experience, i never had such a dream before :|

harashawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#42 harashawn
Member since 2008 • 27620 Posts

Tykain

i used to have those all the time!!

D3nnyCrane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 D3nnyCrane
Member since 2007 • 12058 Posts
None recently, but I dreamt once that I was a tin of paint...
Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts
ive had essentially the same dream for a couple nights in a row and it was these Zombies who were chasing me and my friends and they were not your normal zombies they were incredibly fast and smart and evil as opposed to the slow more or less brain dead ones in the movies. Anyways i was the last one left and then i woke up both times.
EMOEVOLUTION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 EMOEVOLUTION
Member since 2008 • 8998 Posts
I'm prohibited to discuss this. They're watching me... I have to be patient and make my move accordingly.
PlasmaBeam44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#46 PlasmaBeam44
Member since 2007 • 9052 Posts

[QUOTE="PlasmaBeam44"]Last night I dreamt that I was the guy who plays Doctor Who on the show and then for some reason I was eating dinner with Batman and then the Joker attacked us. Batman fought him off and I escaped. I woke up after that. It was the weirdest dream I've ever had.ghoklebutter

Absolute win.

:lol: It was one of the weirdest dreams I've ever had, if not THE weirdest dream. I remember waking up and saying "What the hell?" and then going on with my business. It'll definitely be one that I'll forever remember.

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Verge_6
Member since 2007 • 20282 Posts
My father drove Hitler's Mercedes up and down thes treet whilst wearing teutonic armor.
fuzzmuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 fuzzmuffin
Member since 2006 • 1114 Posts
I had a dream where I was watching saved by the bell and zack goes to hawaii does lots of drugs with mario, kisses screech and dies from a drug overdoes, no lie