What is this game called? I can't remember.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xxxxxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 xxxxxn
Member since 2005 • 644 Posts

There is an old game I wanted to see if I could download for free from a website that lets you download old games, but I can't remember what it's called.  Can you help me if you can remember what it's called?  Here is a description of the game:

It's an old black and white game that used the original floppy disks where you type in text commands.  It's not a text only adventure game, it has graphics.  The starting screen of the game has you near an ocean or a sea or lake or something, but if you try to swim in it, you'll eventually drown.  The next couple of screens have you meeting little red riding hood and then you go into a house and if you don't find the gun or something, the wolf eats you.

Other screens it has(although these might be from another early adventure game, I can't remember)are a screen with a witch's cave and if you try to walk past it, she drives over you in her hot rod, killing you.  I remember one time I got close to the end of the game and there was a castle with a moat, and I tried to swim across it and drowned or got eaten by alligators or something.

If anyone knows what game(or games) I'm talking about, could you please tell me the names so I can download them?  Thanks.  I used to play these games when I was younger on our family's first computer and I felt like playing them again.  I need something to do while I wait for the Wii games I pre-ordered to come in.