#1 Posted by other44 (1494 posts) -

so the release date is winter 2014...

when is that exactly? is it Dec 13 to Mar 14? or Dec 14 to Mar 15?

Or something else completely....?

#2 Posted by stevegow2 (1 posts) -
A lot of other games that are being released in Jan or Feb say Q1 2014. So unfortunately that probably means we have to wait until end of 2014
#3 Posted by ReddSmokee (4 posts) -
Oh my god that's too long !!! I cant wait that long..... :(.. at least Destiny can be my fix until then... :)
#4 Posted by Hiddai (6061 posts) -
I guess March...
#5 Posted by OhYeah80 (2 posts) -
I'm thinking it will release around the same time Watch Dogs does this year. So mid November 2014 is my guess.
#6 Posted by Hiddai (6061 posts) -
I'm thinking it will release around the same time Watch Dogs does this year. So mid November 2014 is my guess.OhYeah80
Well...We'll see soon^^
#7 Posted by CaveManCobb (5 posts) -

Winter means any of the three months. I'd say they would be releasing it some time before christmas so they could make the most money off the game. It wouldn't make sense business wise to release the game after the time of the year when people spend the most money.

#8 Posted by blkgto (788 posts) -

Well, I believe Dec. 31st is a Tuesday so it's possible, but I would expect one, maybe two delays.

#9 Posted by Manxpt (1 posts) -
My guess is gonna be late at 2014. A date that jumps to me is 19 of december ( 3 weeks after black friday ).
#10 Posted by ccgod (7113 posts) -
will be end of the year next year if all goes well and to the guy who said same time this year as watch dogs..........get a calender
#11 Edited by fully87 (26 posts) -

Yeah no way will this be out at the start of 2014, It should be out by the end of 2014 though, If it does not get a delay.