nodbon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 nodbon
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
oh i hate this game for making want to buy a console. and chances are pc wont get a shot at this game, because it will be a flag ship title. backroom deals with Ubisoft will keep it locked in and we probably wont ever see a pc version or it will be a couple of years later. im so sad. but i have hope with my favorite emerging genre of mmofpsrpg or mmorpgfps? fpsrpgmmo maybe? anyway, that a game with as much eye-candy and tactics will be made around the same time when this comes out and its a big hit. still i petition to have this game on pc!
maxerken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 maxerken
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Yes, the game is very good! New graphics, interface, but wish to PC will not work. I would also like to see this game on the PC platform, for us it is more than on the consoles! Solutions for you! We will look forward to it! Good luck to you!
Armyboy5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 Armyboy5
Member since 2008 • 1604 Posts

Yes, the game is very good! New graphics, interface, but wish to PC will not work. I would also like to see this game on the PC platform, for us it is more than on the consoles! Solutions for you! We will look forward to it! Good luck to you!maxerken

You were saying? :)

ovp87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ovp87
Member since 2006 • 50 Posts

I disagree, flagship or not, this is one of those titles that are a no-brainer.

+ its online, so no (obvious)/unpopular DRM will be required to keep it pirate-free.

+ Its clearly got the potential PC community, given the response UBI has been getting from the PC crowd.

+ UBI's got a lot of experience with PC releases.

Avatar image for Field_Commander
Field_Commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Field_Commander
Member since 2006 • 28 Posts

I'd imagineit's much easier to do aa cross platform game with console only support. Otherwise the PC players will easily chew up all those console players even with aim assistant on.

eyanvenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 eyanvenom
Member since 2003 • 971 Posts

You guys cried, and they listened- there WILL be a PC version now. Hooray!

greasemonkey42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 3

#7 greasemonkey42
Member since 2004 • 2999 Posts
ALL HAIL PC! I might actually get this game now. I definitely did not want to get this on next gen and have to fork out the monthly subscription fees for Gold or PS+
murph85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#8 murph85
Member since 2004 • 256 Posts

@greasemonkey42: There is no monthly subscription for PS+. Your options are either 3 months or a full year.