mrgorgun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mrgorgun
Member since 2007 • 89 Posts

PC is a no brainer graphics wise.So my question is this,if even a console thats brand new cant catch up with PC graphics then why are we wasting money on it? I want to use my XBOX but whats the point when i can buy the same game with better graphics on a desktop.. Developers should either turn the things to console only exclusives and ditch PC platform for some games like it used to be or get a grip and make games on par with their PC versions.

sirkibble2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2  Edited By sirkibble2
Member since 2005 • 981 Posts

Because people like me want to play with other people who are using controllers. Plus, the graphics aren't so bad that I have to play it on PC. Plus, most of my friends are on console.

arrowhead927

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 arrowhead927
Member since 2005 • 563 Posts

Because People might not have the money for a good pc or likely have their friends on xbox They cant make games up to par with pc, consoles have limitations whilst a pc has potentially infinite power and customization. 1440p/Multiple screens and more are possible with pc

arto1223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 arto1223
Member since 2005 • 4412 Posts

@sirkibble2 said:

Because people like me want to play with other people who are using controllers. Plus, the graphics aren't so bad that I have to play it on PC. Plus, most of my friends are on console.

There's more that just better graphics for PC games, even in Titanfall's case.

davidsworld3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#5 davidsworld3
Member since 2010 • 3523 Posts

I dont notice anything that jaw dropping between pc and console games anymore. I do pretty much all of my online gaming on xbox live.