davidsworld3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By davidsworld3
Member since 2010 • 3523 Posts

Cant see why they would not let me in the beta, but I have gotten no keys or anything so not gonna buy it. Not without being able to try it for free first.

I cant see it keeping my interest for very long it's mostly cod with mechs and lots of wall running.

guliad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By guliad
Member since 2007 • 125 Posts

@k41m: If you do have a spare one, do you mind sending it to me? I did sign up at 6pm (early as possible) but still no sign of a code. Will be much appreciated

k41m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#4  Edited By k41m
Member since 2011 • 879 Posts

What do you want the key for the XB1 or the PC?

guliad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By guliad
Member since 2007 • 125 Posts

@k41m: PC

davidsworld3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 davidsworld3

lol awww you guys are douche bags thats for sure. I'm a cry baby because I refuse to buy the game if I dont get the chance to try it? Guess what I did and I am really liking it, but I prefer to be allowed a chance to play the game for free *demo* before purchasing. So... ..i.. up your asses with your attitude towards me that was totally not needed, no wonder so few people participate in the forums anymore. People get attacked for their views.

I like the game and intend to purchase after spending a number of hours playing it.

davidsworld3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By davidsworld3

You are just proving my point and you know what? You are a loser. You realize you are just gonna get banned right? I'm just gonna keep flagging your asinine rude post that has nothing to do with the game but to flame me. So dont see your point. Hardly whining just stating a fact. Maybe you like throwing your money away blindly but I dont and I make a damn good amount of it.

Since you are admiting to being a douche add low life to the list. You married at all? Do you work hard to own a house of your own worth 200k? No? How about kids you got any of them, I got one growing in my wife right now, got expensive cars that I bought as well, I'm in a skilled profession as well so honestly your belittling me because I dont want to miss out on what is so far turning out to be a fun game, and have said this several times now for some reason you hate me for that though. You are a loser bud and hope you get banned so I can talk to someone worth discussing with on the topic of the game.

You also dont even have to post in my topic if you dont like it but you are going out of your way to being petty.

Do you even know what a douche bag is?