Malfestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1 Malfestus
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

By the way Gamespot really sucks now, I mean "Unnanounced Respawn Entertainment Game (working title) Forum" really? Really Gamespot? The "no image found" and hentai games listed in my new and upcoming releases was bad but this? LMAO Gamespot you're terribad.

Anyway yes I look forward to playing this game at 1440p on my $700 PC, which is something I've been able to do with other games for quite awhile now. I think you can get a gaming rig better than mine for $600 too, why would anyone ever want to buy a console?

Csdabest89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Csdabest89
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

Because no one feels like spending 700 dollars every year for a PC to play the next big game.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d8770e0564d7
deactivated-5d8770e0564d7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 deactivated-5d8770e0564d7
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

@Csdabest89: You obviously know nothing about gaming on a PC... I have been using my PC for a year now and i probably wont upgrade for another year or two, and even then i might just change the graphics card

rahl247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By rahl247
Member since 2003 • 1636 Posts

@Johnnyiannis: to be able to play pc games at high settens you need ti upograde ur graphix card the 2nd year and 2 years after mb and cpu so yea more goes into a pc over a 8 year span then a console and i build my own and every 3rd or 4th year its a new build

Titanfall_Beta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 Titanfall_Beta
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Hey I thought you guys may enjoy getting your Titanfall Beta code now! -- http://titanfallbeta.com

Croag821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Croag821
Member since 2009 • 2331 Posts

I'm a PC gamer as well...but 1440p on a $700 PC? I'm calling BS.

Also why the hell are your trying to start a system war in the Titanfall forums? They already have a "System Wars" section for you trolls to measure dicks on go there.

imprezawrx500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 imprezawrx500
Member since 2004 • 19187 Posts

@rahl247:

Oh yeah try and tell my 5 year old cpu that that can run new games max no problem. My 5 year old system only took a new gpu to make it feel new and awesome again. pc gaming is as cheap or expensive as you make it. To run console settings doesn't cost much at all.

Avatar image for joel_nukem_hell
joel_nukem_hell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 joel_nukem_hell
Member since 2004 • 31 Posts

now heres some thing to think about when i build a pc i save up 2000$ ish

then i do some thing nuts like

get a amd FX 8359 eight core cpu at 4GHz a core

(most games run in a duo core right now and most popular gaming rigs are built with a quad)

then i go for 16 gigs of low latency

then you do some thing like cross fired AMD Radeon HD 7950s

now i have so mutch extra system preformance (not over clocked) it makes most people sick that dont understand why i would build that lol

but heres the up side

its good for the next 4 to 6 easy with nothing done to it when i do upgrade its just the graphics cards and im 4k ready and suport 3D

i never need to devote more then 2 cores to a game unless it can handle more and i pay less then building a 6-800$ rig

get a bug anuff psu becuase the plugs will probly be the same plugs 10 years from now so a good 1000W or 12000W psu is a good

and i was able to save up for this current rig after running a 500$ labtop in to the ground. pc gaming is cheap and you get money back if you go with steam and there summer sale and xmas sale. you can get things from 10% off to 80% off and were talking games up to 60$ a pop. so with things like steam you actualy save more money on your games making PC gaming even more afordable then a console and its 60$ a game and tax with comes to like 68$ or wat ever. plus to boot you can build a PC a part at a time so if you find a good parts shop. you can some times save up to 100$ on what ever your buying. you also cant forget the bigger deals from some stores were they have clearance sales. I've seen 2 gig sticks of low latency ram with a built in heatsink go for 16$ each. I've seen a half deacent motherboard with fx 8359 eight core cpu for about 380$ you just godda shop around.

lol im gonna shut up soon but last note i have an xbox 360 and 80+ games for it 4 controllers and 2 turtle beach xp400's total price

games came to 5280$ console when brand new was like 500$ and the headsets 200$ each controllers about 40$ each and then my console broke so i had to get a second one so i think i spent 300-400$ on that total price for my xbox 360 over its life span

6640$ over the consoles life time thats excluding things like the 60$ membership for xbox live with costs at least 4-600$ and thats not counting the times i could only aford it a month at a time.

so you tell me whats better i spend 4k on my rig and my 200+ steam games or 6600+ on my 360 and my 80 games

if i planned to equal out the costs i could still build a second computer better then the one i have or i can spend it on upgrades and probly have this rig till the xbox one and ps4 are replaced with new consoles i can play all my old games on my pc and ill still have money left over to buy yet more games.