Doddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 Doddie
Member since 2003 • 51 Posts

I have been following this game since the first one was released hoping for another. My concern is whether or not the game will be only for PS4 purchasers. I have all the classic games for the PS3 including game guides (not downloarded from internet) and will find it hard to give them up Will the PS4 be backward compatible?

ardent163

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 ardent163
Member since 2005 • 407 Posts

Thief will be available on PC (dedicated), the upcoming Xbox, and the Playstation 4. Not sure if the Wii U is getting a release, but I wouldn't be suprised in the future if that happened, considering Eidos just recently showcased Deus Ex: Human Revolution for the console.

skeletore11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 skeletore11
Member since 2013 • 28 Posts

As far as I know the game will be PS4, XB1, and PC. I will be getting my PS4 next Friday so that's not a problem for me. I will probably pre order this at Gamestop when I pickup my PS4. I am so glad they changed the voice actor as they needed to do a full reset of the series for next gen. From what I know they have decided to go with the same actor that does work for Assassins Creed. I don't think that's a bad thing, but it would have been interesting if they had used someone else who was not from another game series. I enjoyed the old Thief games on PC, but that was like 10+ years ago. So, I am very happy to see this will be a complete reset of the series as this is needed for next gen.

sakuirad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 sakuirad
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Thief 4 key generator http://bit.ly/1cfMmSH