Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#8 lewuz
Member since 2004 • 1237 Posts
Woz just trying to make newer topics.01chodgs
ok. but why? :D just renew old one. never mind me. i just don't like pointless topics, pointless posts, pointless polls and other things whats lacking from reason. that doesn't mean that others don't like them so... carry on.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 lewuz
contrary. It shows lazyness! If member is active then he/she reads old posts and comments those.
staff_sgt_tew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 staff_sgt_tew
Member since 2006 • 180 Posts
dose it really matter post about the subject and shut up
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lewuz
yeah, sometimes it matters. sorry, but u poor americans don't see forest behind trees. i agree, this is wrong place to argue something like this. While ago i made topic in this union where i asked to stay on topic and now i act contrary. Sorry, sometimes topics just devolve. And watch your language, please !!! Your arrogance is not welcomed.
m1rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13 m1rock
Member since 2006 • 324 Posts
^ Typical European smug sense of intellectual superiority :P
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 lewuz
:D I can't agree i'm "smug". And I don't like idea America vs Europe or vs Asia. There are too big differences between nations. And I don't say Europeans are smarter than americans. anywhere are dumbs and smart guys . I think i'm neither of them but i have my views in some aspects. come on icarus, this topic just went interesting! :D now it has little point. as far as everybody keeps their head cool and can talks reasonably it's... educational. m1rock said it right, of course there are idea what says that "European are more intelient than Americans". i just want to answer that it's not so black and white imho. But if this topic don't get enough discussion i will delete it 'cause it went offtopic.
m1rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 m1rock
haha, well sometimes its good to let a topic wonder.   Some of the best conversations result from that.   No harm in leaving it up.  oh yeah and im in a three way tie between Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, and Battlefield 1942 series....each has their own merits where others do not.   I'm kinda pissed off though.  I just spent about an hour typing this big what-if scenario, about how, if I won the lottery, and wanted to disappear for awhile, Id host the biggest historical, multi-game WWII tournament ever made.   Kinda of like a campaign to end all campaigns.  Ill probably re-post it when I got more time. :)
caseywokos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#17 caseywokos
Member since 2006 • 431 Posts
The PC Medal of Honor games and Frontline were great, but Rising Sun and European Assault weren't very good.  I was extremely pleased with all of the Call of Duty games, (except Finest Hour, which was still okay.)  The Brothers in Arms games did well at offering a very realistic experience, but they were very repetitive and difficult, so that is my last choice.
m1rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 m1rock
I have a couple brothers in arms games for my PS2, and I was kinda pissed at the complete lack of an online comunity whatsoever for that game.  also an line server only could hold I think, 4 players and the only game mode option was Coop.   Are the versions on the PC and the Xbox different in the sense of online multiplayer?  do they have something like TDM or occupation mode that the PS2 version dosnt have?   I actually enjoyed Rising Sun.   I liked playing it online from time to time becuase, the community was freindly, and for TDM the maps where pretty fun.  Plus it was the only MOH game for the console with online multiplayer and it ustilized the head set and it was the only console pacific theater WWII FPS in existance.    Sucks they shut it off back on November.  I actually played that more online then finest hour, becuase the weapons where much better balenced..(Loved playing Midnight Raid, or Soloman Showdown with rifels only) :D
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 lewuz
I have a couple brothers in arms games for my PS2, and I was kinda pissed at the complete lack of an online comunity whatsoever for that game. also an line server only could hold I think, 4 players and the only game mode option was Coop. Are the versions on the PC and the Xbox different in the sense of online multiplayer?m1rock
Played only PC versions of BIAs and there were MP maps existing and those were pretty well done. Also the gameplay was cool. I hope one day i have time and friends to play BIAs MP with...