GamingBoy2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 0

#1 GamingBoy2009
Member since 2005 • 1651 Posts
The new trailer for Turning Point is out. Check it out, its looking good. http://www.gamespot.com/video/935325/6176674/turning-point-fall-of-liberty-official-trailer-2 Just in case if you dont know, Turning point is set in a different WW2 were the Nazis have invaded America and you as part of the American resistence must fight back. Its made by the same company that made Call of Duty: Finest Hour
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 lewuz
Member since 2004 • 1237 Posts
For me it's not exactly WWII shooter. But I still wait it. I like Codemasters. This year they have come up with nice line up. I recently finished Overlord, I have DIRT on the table and beside Turning Point there are Jericho and Heist on the horizon. Sweet.
Snoop_trizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Snoop_trizzle
Member since 2005 • 87 Posts
i think its awesome how someones actually doing something different with the genre. even with how good COD2 and COD3 were, i'm getting really tired of battling through france...its also cool to see a rendition of the war on our own turf. but after 9/11 i'm a little hesitant to be apart of a game thats about an invasion, i can just see jack thompson gettin upset. but definetly a game ill take a welcome too
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lewuz
yeah, that's cool but it's not so original also. Shooter Iron Storm (aka World War Zero) are with alternative history. Zoot Fly developed but canceled alternative seventies FPS Hollow. There are Freedom Fighters, where u fight in NY against soviets. And against soviets u also fight in some Command and Conquers i guess. And in World in Conflict as i've understand. So there are games what are with alternative history and where u fight in US.
dbowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 dbowman
Member since 2005 • 6836 Posts
This game looks interesting, although i would like to try a demo before actually buying it.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lewuz
Finished it and it was a dissapointment. Just like Jericho was. It seems that Codemaster's FPSes aren't good.
GamingBoy2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#7 GamingBoy2009
Member since 2005 • 1651 Posts
Yeah thats to bad because I was really looking forward to it. But when I saw a review that gave it a 3 out of 10, I wondered what happened. The developer of Turning Point is Spark, the same one who made the Call of Duty Finest Hour game. That game was not perfect but it still did okay. So obviously they could have done better with Turning Point. Oh well, I hope they have learned their lesson and will make better games in the future.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lewuz
Well, when i watched the credits i saw that one fellow estonian worked on that (and also Legendary) game. i quickly searced his contacts and we changed couple of mails. He mentioned that the game was rushed and it acctualy would have need at least a year work. I guess we have to blame the Codemasters...
laliberte11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 laliberte11
Member since 2008 • 4246 Posts
This game doesnt look too good to me, I think it looks like a futuristic WWII shooter, it also got a 3.75/10 rathing in a magazine I read