lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 lewuz
Member since 2004 • 1237 Posts
In "WWII in third person perspective..." topic we occasionlly speak about "Deadly Dozen" and "H&D2". Well, after i finished "H&D2: Sabre Squadron" bit less than 2 years ago and made a little research. What I stumbled into is front of you. Strange coinidence with release dates i would say.

Deadly Dozen                    oct/31/2001
Deadly Dozen: Pacific Theater            oct/31/2002
Hidden And Dangerous 2                oct/21/2003
Hidden And Dangerous 2: Sabre Squadron - EXP    oct/21/2004

Strange how? Because those games are so much in common and they are released almost exactly a year after last. Commons are that those all are WW2 team-based first or third person shooters/sneakers (player can choose his/her favorite perspective) but you can also play missions alone as lone wolf. And in all of those games you can drive with vehicles. Those are 6 main commons.

Comments? Agreed, disagreed?
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 lewuz
icarus, u always praise Hidden and Dangerous 2. i agree it was good game but it was far from perfect. it had typical "easter-europe game" problems like not so smooth graphic and glitces in controls. it wasn't so easy to play like CoD and by that i mean that u r character didn't exacty did what u wanted him to do (u could easily drop from ladders aso). i can't explain better, sry. but what considers levels and variety.... very good.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lewuz
maybe u were lucky. :) maybe it was just as cheap. it's not uncommon though that collections are with same price that ordinary games. Medal Of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest (mohaa+2 exp) is only 269 eek, Rome: Total War Gold Edition (rome+exp) 249 eek and.... woah.. there are SO many collections now when i look. anyway, u got the point :)