m1rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#2 m1rock
Member since 2006 • 324 Posts
As Far as Veitnam themed war games, it is probly the best single player on ever made, with Vietcong comming in a very close second.  The missions are hectic and the gameplay and graphics are very similar to that of call of duty.   Its challenging enough to and hase variouse difficulty levels.  as far as the mulitpalyer goes, I only played the multiplayer demo as the full version I bought was a Tai copy I got on ebay for real cheap being the mutiplayer wasnt supported. but from what I know it plays online alot like COD and im sure it has a somewhat decent playerbase.  But if you like fighting in the 'Nam, Id recomend this game and Vietcong Purple Haze the most
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 lewuz
Member since 2004 • 1237 Posts
m1rock speaks true. it is best NAM shooter. i've playd almost all of them. it has a bit hard parts on the way which eats your nerves, but overall experience is positive. graphics are ok, its on unreal 2.0 engine.sound are good. and there are quite interesting multiplayer levels. afterall, it's made by same company which bring us medal of honor: allied assault. Vietcong Purple Haze is also good. this is pack where vietcong and its expansion pack are together. vietcong 2 is not so good pick, but it's far better than 3rd person shooter nam'67. if you like team base shooting, also third person shooter conflict vietnam is ok.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lewuz
i made a topic to keep things only within WWII, but now i disregard it myself :P m1rock, u r played "conflict" series and "line of sight vietnam"? u r first person beside me who i know has done it! los vietnam was quite ok, as good as deadly dozens. "Elite Warriors Vietnam" didn't want to play with my pc. but i didn't know that kumawars is on same engine? really? i haven't playd kuma wars myself. coflict serie is good but there are same bugs every time. pivotal recently announced their next game "crossfire", but suprisingly it's not conflict. now theres 2 guys team. although on screenshot one guy looks very similar to conflict's character. maybe there are relation afterall. battlefield vietnam was also ok.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 lewuz
strange. i don't remember what gpu i had that time. i suspect that radeon 9100 or 9600. don't rermember how good it ran but it's almost a standard for east european games to have much glitches.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lewuz
if u like it why don't u borrow from someone some older vga and replace it temporarly. expansion wasn't very long if i remember correctly. 6 h, but it may take longer because it's trial and error nature.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lewuz
sry, dont't remember that place without seeing. Vietcongs were long ago and u can't imagine how many games have visited my PCs meanwhile.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 lewuz
i was too until about 50 finished games. but if you are done 4 times more games and time passes with no remorse then things start go vague. but i believe i won't get stuck neither of those finished games.