caseywokos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 caseywokos
Member since 2006 • 431 Posts
Did any see the preview.  It looks like we may have another big WWII series on our hands.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 lewuz
Member since 2004 • 1237 Posts
History repeats... I wondered once that what's Zombie interactive does that there have been such silence and soon they announced Rogue Warrior. Some while ago i thought that what happened with nFusion and now they announced Hour of Victory. So far i'm bit dissapointed that there are no word about PC release. But then I've played nFusions FPSes on PC (Deadly Dozen, Deadly Dozen: Pacific Theater, LINE OF SIGHT: VIETNAM and bit Elite Warriors: Vietnam) and never been impressed so i not very optimistic. Also the HoV video don't exite me. nFusion isn't so good developer, sorry.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lewuz
i only haven't finish Elite Warriors: Vietnam because it was terribly buggy and patch didn't help much back then. but i will try it again someday. now my pc conf is largely different. but yeah, HoV seems bit like Commandos: Strike Force. It was playable but far from being outstanding like CoDs. but i may be wrong of course. maybe nFusion suprises us all with their first x360 game, even if they have no previous experience.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 lewuz
since today i hate n fusion the developer. Elite Warriors: Vietnam is unplayable! game, where playtesting is skiped. damn i hope Hour of Victory will fail and the studio closes it's doors.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lewuz
dunno, i just want to play as much FPSes as I can. And every time I decide to skip one my heart bleeds some time. i'm escpecialy sad about Elite Warriors: Vietnam because n-fusions 3 earlier FPSes I was finished and i wanted "full house". :(
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lewuz
well, i was right. GS revied the game and it got score 2.0. i didn't excpect much from it but i wouldn't think it will be so terrible.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 lewuz
c'mon, ads are different thing. there are no connection with content editors and commercials. other guys sells ad places and Midway was bought the place. Game may be trash but even bullshyt can walk on this page if money talks. beside, reviews aren't usually judges what game sells and what not - it's more commercials and bit friends suggestions. and about ads sentence - it's taken probably from some preview. it's ordinary. if game gets second print then covers and ads takes notes from good reviews (if there are any) because then reviews are published.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 lewuz
thats been so since begining of advertising!
caseywokos2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#17 caseywokos2
Member since 2007 • 477 Posts
I was deceived. I think I give in to believing things will be good too easily.