Payasoplas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 0

#1 Payasoplas
Member since 2003 • 466 Posts
Hi, I have a question, I'm playing Hidden & Dangerous 2 but, I think this game has something very weird, sometimes I can take out tanks with a single panzerfaust or bazooka shot and sometimes they simply can't be destroyed.

¿How do you do to destroy panzers with a single shot?

Avatar image for Gizmo_kicks_ass
Gizmo_kicks_ass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Gizmo_kicks_ass
Member since 2003 • 2656 Posts
you're quite wrong with that cuz in battle of berlin, many teenager have taken out russian tanks with simple shot of panzerfaust, so it's not really wrong that a tank could be taken out with a shot or two ( unless if you were up against like tiger or a panther)
Payasoplas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Payasoplas
you're quite wrong with that cuz in battle of berlin, many teenager have taken out russian tanks with simple shot of panzerfaust, so it's not really wrong that a tank could be taken out with a shot or two ( unless if you were up against like tiger or a panther)Gizmo_kicks_ass

I'm not saying it's wrong that you could destroy a tank with a single panzerfaust, what I mean is that in H&D 2 someteimes it takes only one panzerfaust o bazzoka shot and other times the tanks simply won't take any damage even after using 5 panzerfausts, my question was where do I have to shot them.

I also saw Der Untergang (The Downfall) too, and that's why I was wondering, Why H&D2's  tanks are so tough.

[QUOTE="Icarus405"]Hidden and Dangerous 2 is the best WW-II game in my opinion (read my review) and i think that its a question of where you shoot, try aiming for the back of the tank, where the motor is, that should make it a one shot kill...

I have tried that already, and sometimes it works and others don't...
Payasoplas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Payasoplas
[QUOTE="Icarus405"]If you are telling the truth, i think that you should reinstall the game and not patch it, because i didn't use patches and i never had a problem like that... Another thing might be the range from which you shoot the tank... PS: You are talking about Single-Player, right?

Yes, Single Player, I'll try that if it I see the same problem again.
Payasoplas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Payasoplas
[QUOTE="Icarus405"]Hey, maybe you can awnser a question for me... In H&D 2, in some levels / places, do you notic that the game starts to play slower? The framerate doesn't go down but the game is just slower and when you reload a weapon, the reload scene finishes after the sound has finished, in the first mission for instance, is it a bit slow there, like i described? Or is it just something that only i have experienced...

I experience something very different, sometimes I start the game, resume my campaign game, but the loading times are extremely long and then the game runs so slow that becomes unplayable, it even takes to long ito load the menus if I press ESC, once I get to main menu I exit the game and restart it and then the game runs normally.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 lewuz
Member since 2004 • 1237 Posts
well, as i said, easter europe games are full of bugs and glitches... :P
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lewuz
i dig in old topics and posts. :P
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lewuz
oh, i haven't read yet quite many. :( it takes so much time.