Sparky-05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Sparky-05
Member since 2006 • 2015 Posts

Yes indeed there will be the first ever double prestige day this Thursday November 15 (that's in the North American and European region, not Australia which is generally a day ahead of the rest of us). This means that any points earned over the course of the day will be worth double their value.

I urge you all to not miss out on this event that will be passed long before you even realize it.

If anyone has anymore ideas regarding Prestige Points or the union as a whole I ask that they contact me asap as I am always open to new ideas, events and so forth.

- Sparks.

Foolz3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 Foolz3h
Member since 2006 • 23739 Posts
So I suppose that means it'll be time to spam. :D
Avatar image for helios_rietberg
helios_rietberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 helios_rietberg
Member since 2005 • 424 Posts

New message new message new message new message new message new message new message new message new message new message... new message new message new message new message new message new message new message new message new message new message new message new message new message new message new message new message!

Spamming? :P

Sparky-05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Sparky-05
Spam for Prestige Points? No way, I'm not that leaninant. I expect well thought out and serious repsonses to continue to be put forth in this union regardless of what you are getting out of it in terms of Prestige Points and/or other things.
Foolz3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5 Foolz3h
Member since 2006 • 23739 Posts

Spam for Prestige Points? No way, I'm not that leaninant. I expect well thought out and serious repsonses to continue to be put forth in this union regardless of what you are getting out of it in terms of Prestige Points and/or other things.Sparky-05

Prepare to be disappointed on two counts.

1. I don't think either of us was serious.

2. I will continue to spam. :P

Avatar image for helios_rietberg
helios_rietberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 helios_rietberg
Member since 2005 • 424 Posts
Aw Sparky, lighten up! Neither of us were really serious... though I suppose Foolz3h already does spam quite a bit! :P
Sparky-05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Sparky-05

Aw Sparky, lighten up! Neither of us were really serious... though I suppose Foolz3h already does spam quite a bit! :Phelios_rietberg

It was late, I'm gullible when it's late because I'm extremely tired ... I know you guys don't cause too many problems, most days ...

EndlessGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 EndlessGame
Member since 2006 • 912 Posts
Oo, I almost missed this. Looks like I'll definitely have something to burn my time with the day before Assassin's Creed comes out and I'm biting my nails waiting for night to come! 8)
Avatar image for HyperMetaDragon
HyperMetaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9 HyperMetaDragon
Member since 2006 • 5345 Posts
I want to be there, but I get my report card tomorrow, and I'm going to be grounded for like a month. :(
Sparky-05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Sparky-05

I want to be there, but I get my report card tomorrow, and I'm going to be grounded for like a month. :(HyperMetaDragon

... That ain't good, I don't have to worry about marks until after Christmas ... best of luck to you my friend, not in your marks (because those are set in stone by now), but with your parents.