My new forum website for StoryWriters!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KeybladeMasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 KeybladeMasta
Member since 2006 • 415 Posts
I invite you all to come and join my all new StoryWriters forum. We have everything you need to catelog all your stories/poetry. I love writing stories, and that is why I joined this union, and now that I have created my own forum website dedicated to Writing, I can now share my stories with the rest of you guys. I shall try as hard as I can to get your stories feedback as well as I possibly can, and I shall tell you what your story does well on, what you should add to make it a better story and help you with grammar. So pretty much its a help out website. Best of all we have open slots for moderators, so If any would like to join and become a mod over a designated category, please post in the Moderation staff section. What does the site offer you may ask, lol? Everything a writer could want... well almost, lol. Lol, I love the banner! the rabbit is too funny.
CommanderSaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 CommanderSaper
Member since 2006 • 28 Posts
Why thank you, I love the rabbit too. :P Also we're adding 'no advertising' to the rules. A site dedicated to something like writing tips, that can go in the topic that was made... but another message board about writing? Do you go into mc donalds and sit down with your burger king? :P