Sparky-05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Sparky-05
Member since 2006 • 2015 Posts
Commander Saper (Hes not really a commander :shock: ) created our lovely banner. I for one love it and think it is amazing. I had no idea how great at graphics you were Matt and I appreiate it very much. You are very artistic, and you should continue doing graphics. I look forward to the union icon, once again thank you.

I think everyone should thank Matt for making the banner for our union. Plus, hes a good officer and I am glad that he a part of this union. Lates Mates
irmeleeman5995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#2 irmeleeman5995
Member since 2005 • 2484 Posts
He also made my profile banner Sparks. Matt, it's sweet, but I still think it needs one more thing in it...
ZeldaMaster32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 ZeldaMaster32
Member since 2005 • 9263 Posts
I love it, but the rabbid seems so out of place.:? But that's why I love it.:P
CommanderSaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 CommanderSaper
Member since 2006 • 28 Posts
Thanks all.
Oh and little known fact, Sparky was correct, I am not a commander. I am a Leuitenant. Lt.McBiscut.

Yea the rabbit seems out of place, but it was intentional. :wink:
Oh and if theres anything you want me to add, just send me the picture in an email or IM. I wanted to add more but wanted to not make it seem cluttered, but if you have a good idea for something to add, I'll check it out.

Also I'm making an icon you can use to show your dedication to the Writers Lounge :P Should have it soon!

This is not the final version of the icon. Bleh @ This one.
Platyphyllum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#5 Platyphyllum
Member since 2005 • 8105 Posts
Now that looks AWESOME! Maybe I should request him to make some art for my union or my profile....*runs off to CommanderSaper*
Sparky-05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Sparky-05
Member since 2006 • 2015 Posts
Now that looks AWESOME! Maybe I should request him to make some art for my union or my profile....*runs off to CommanderSaper*Platyphyllum

No hes mine! ... Jokes ... Lol ... Seriously, I love it ... the rabbit thingy is random, but for some reason it fits ... I love the banner. I sadly had no ideas (even though he asked a few times :lol: ) ... he did this ... as far as I know ... all by himself and its awsome. As for your banner Brent, didn't know that. I think the banner is awsome.

Edit: Brent aka Spike just found something to add in, saper added it in ... awsome banner neh? awsome job mate. Your contribution to this union is awsome and its wow ... I'm speechless ...
CommanderSaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 CommanderSaper
Member since 2006 • 28 Posts
[QUOTE="Platyphyllum"]Now that looks AWESOME! Maybe I should request him to make some art for my union or my profile....*runs off to CommanderSaper*Sparky-05

No hes mine! ... Jokes ... Lol ... Seriously, I love it ... the rabbit thingy is random, but for some reason it fits ... I love the banner. I sadly had no ideas (even though he asked a few times :lol: ) ...  he did this ... as far as I know ... all by himself and its awsome. As for your banner Brent, didn't know that. I think the banner is awsome.

Edit: Brent aka Spike just found something to add in, saper added it in ... awsome banner neh? awsome job mate. Your contribution to this union is awsome and its wow ... I'm speechless ...

:o Hes getting suspicious! *hits over head with shovel* :lol: :wink:

Thanks again, glad you all like how it turned out.

Platyphyllum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#8 Platyphyllum
Member since 2005 • 8105 Posts
[QUOTE="Sparky-05"][QUOTE="Platyphyllum"]Now that looks AWESOME! Maybe I should request him to make some art for my union or my profile....*runs off to CommanderSaper*CommanderSaper

No hes mine! ... Jokes ... Lol ... Seriously, I love it ... the rabbit thingy is random, but for some reason it fits ... I love the banner. I sadly had no ideas (even though he asked a few times :lol: ) ...  he did this ... as far as I know ... all by himself and its awsome. As for your banner Brent, didn't know that. I think the banner is awsome.

:o Hes getting suspicious! *hits over head with shovel* :lol: :wink:

Thanks again, glad you all like how it turned out.

I've found you! Make me a Phoenix Wright blog header this instant!....Oh yeah, "please" make me a Phoenix Wright blog header, I would TRULY appreciate it!
Avatar image for HyperMetaDragon
HyperMetaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9 HyperMetaDragon
Member since 2006 • 5345 Posts
Thanks Matt. You rock! :wink: