TUGOWU Rules and Introductions. New members, read them then post.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#151 curlfro
Member since 2006 • 3579 Posts

Hi...o.o

im new here :D

steven told me to come while we were having buttsecks last night and i less than3 the game

jk he didnt really tell me to come

er....so....kthxbai

una_falda

NOTE: I am not responsible for any of my strange friend's post/comments.

Welcome Leo, don't **** with the place too much. :P

the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#152 the-creeper
Member since 2003 • 6641 Posts
[QUOTE="una_falda"]

Hi...o.o

steven told me to come while we were having buttsecks last night and i less than3 the game

er....so....kthxbai

curlfro

NOTED: He is though.

Well, Leo..what God of War experience do you have? I trust you have good sensibilities about you..you'll know when and where to mess around in "good taste". Myself being an ex-troll...I understand lulz and the pursuit of them.

una_falda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153 una_falda
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="curlfro"][QUOTE="una_falda"]

Hi...o.o

er....so....kthxbai

the-creeper

NOTED: He is though.

Well, Leo..what God of War experience do you have? I trust you have good sensibilities about you..you'll know when and where to mess around in "good taste". Myself being an ex-troll...I understand lulz and the pursuit of them.

I must confess i do not have much experience, im only at the challenge of hades...which im stuck at o.o

and about the knowing when and where to mess around and not to....yeah...sure awesoem sensibilities

the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 the-creeper

GoW1 Challenge of Hades..which part exactly? The Centaur sacrifice perhaps? What difficulty? Give me your current weapon/spell levels and I can assist you.

~There are quite a few adept players here you'll find..some post more regularly then others

curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 curlfro

I do with you were here more, GMG. You never seem to post at all.

~ NOT!

the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 the-creeper

I do with you were here more, GMG. You never seem to post at all.

~ NOT!

curlfro

NO U

~For future reference: The NUR Thread covers NUR progress/discussion/history/assistance while the Tactics/Tips thread is for discussing what the title suggests. I can't recall any current "Help" type topics..sort of covered through comments really.

AimForTheHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 AimForTheHead
Member since 2005 • 76 Posts

Hello, my name'sPaolo and this game rocks! I've played both games and they're both awesome. I haveuploaded a full NUR walkthrough of GoWIIinthe Tube.If you want to check it out here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGPb3JLG0mY

Don't forget to post comments of strategies that may improve this run. Thanks.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 the-creeper

Hello, my name'sPaolo and this game rocks! I've played both games and they're both awesome. I haveuploaded a full NUR walkthrough of GoWIIinthe Tube.If you want to check it out here's the link:

Welcome to TUGOWU AFTH.

Did, will and can do.

AimForTheHead

Onward

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#159 asian_pride69
Member since 2006 • 17141 Posts

Hello my name's David. I'm a returning member in this union I joined this union last year, but I decided to leave GS for a matter of 5 months or so... I didnt bother posting in this union or any of my old unions (because most of them were abandoned when I returned)

Anyway, I'm introducing myself again. Oh yeah Im 17 and Ive just beaten both GoW 1&2. I can't wait for the third one to come out and find out what happened to the rest of the Spartan when it comes out. Well that's all for now. Have a nice day.

the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 the-creeper

Hello my name's David. I'm a returning member in this union I joined this union last year, but I decided to leave GS for a matter of 5 months or so... I didnt bother posting in this union or any of my old unions (because most of them were abandoned when I returned)

Anyway, I'm introducing myself again. Oh yeah Im 17 and Ive just beaten both GoW 1&2. I can't wait for the third one to come out and find out what happened to the rest of the Spartan when it comes out. Well that's all for now. Have a nice day.

asian_pride69

Welcome once more then. This union isn't going anywhere anytime soon. We've been expanding since then. The process is slow going at this point.

~We've gained a number of high level players in the last week or so

NOTE: Do tell us a bit about your time playing GoW1 and GoWII. For instance:

-Have you beaten GoW1 God Mode?

-Have you beaten Titan Mode?

-Have you completed any NURs?

Things of that nature help me get a better idea of where you stand

---I'm currently standing in as leader and go by a number of names (Ex: GodModeGOD *GMG*)

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 asian_pride69
[QUOTE="asian_pride69"]

the-creeper

Welcome once more then. This union isn't going anywhere anytime soon. We've been expanding since then. The process is slow going at this point.

---I'm currently standing in as leader and go by a number of names (Ex: GodModeGOD *GMG*)

Well first of all tell me what NUR is again sorry lol and I havent beaten God or Titan Mode in either games so yeah...

the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 the-creeper
[QUOTE="the-creeper"][QUOTE="asian_pride69"]

asian_pride69

Well first of all tell me what NUR is again sorry lol and I havent beaten God or Titan Mode in either games so yeah...

No Upgrade/Update Run: Going without using experience *lvl1 spells and magic*

NUR+: Same as NUR except you cannot upgarde your Health/Magic bar either.

~That's fine. Can I convince you to try God Mode (GoW1) or Titan Mode (GoWII) by any chance? A good number of us are willing to assist you should you choose to do so

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 asian_pride69
[QUOTE="asian_pride69"][QUOTE="the-creeper"][QUOTE="asian_pride69"]

the-creeper

~That's fine. Can I convince you to try God Mode (GoW1) or Titan Mode (GoWII) by any chance? A good number of us are willing to assist you should you choose to do so

Oh ok well the only things ive done is beat it thats it it was easy but when I tried God/Titan mode.....well.....
Well I dont know yet I'll try if I could cause I havent played it in a while so I dont know...yet

the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 the-creeper
[QUOTE="the-creeper"][QUOTE="asian_pride69"][QUOTE="the-creeper"][QUOTE="asian_pride69"]

asian_pride69

Oh ok well the only things ive done is beat it thats it it was easy but when I tried God/Titan mode.....well.....
Well I dont know yet I'll try if I could cause I havent played it in a while so I dont know...yet

I got my friend Can (Louis) Zhang through God Mode *personal instruction* and it isn't much harder to do so through internet messages. You'll feel better once you have crushed the game with the greatest difficulty setting it offers..then going beyond that (NUR/NUR+).

~What Would Bruce Do? (if he were a gamer)

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 asian_pride69
........Aww all right then lol but I have to get it my friend still has it I'll start in the first one and then attempt the 2nd one i'll let you know when I get it back so yeah...
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 the-creeper

........Aww all right then lol but I have to get it my friend still has it I'll start in the first one and then attempt the 2nd one i'll let you know when I get it back so yeah...asian_pride69

Alright. Until then..

curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 curlfro

AimForTheHead

asian_pride69

Welcome Paolo and David! Sorry about not welcoming you sooner, I've been away for a while. :P

Game_Ruler_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 Game_Ruler_91
Member since 2007 • 43 Posts
Tanks anyway :D
godofwarowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#169 godofwarowns
Member since 2007 • 314 Posts
hi im new here :D
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 the-creeper

hi im new here :Dgodofwarowns

Though I've seen you around. Welcome to TUGOWU.

~Here I prefer to be called GodModeGOD (GMG) rather then "the-creeper" or Creeper

curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 curlfro

hi im new here :Dgodofwarowns

Welcome!

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 asian_pride69
Hello again its been a while since I was last here wasnt it??
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 the-creeper
Welcome back. New avatar I see.
asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 asian_pride69

Oh hello yeah sorry I was too busy in my other unions and stuff...

the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 the-creeper
Don't worry about it. This is the only union I really pay much attention too.
asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 asian_pride69
Man a lot of things have changed since I left and came back again...... I dont see that much ppl posting here it was more active before I think
xCMoney05x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#177 xCMoney05x
Member since 2006 • 321 Posts

Hey all,

It has been a year since I was here. I was a founding member with Curlfro, just thought I would drop by and say hi. This place seems to be doing well. I'm glad to know fellow GoW lovers exist! Hope everyone is doing well! Feels good to come back.

the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 the-creeper

Hey all,

It has been a year since I was here. I was a founding member with Curlfro, just thought I would drop by and say hi. This place seems to be doing well. I'm glad to know fellow GoW lovers exist! Hope everyone is doing well! Feels good to come back.

xCMoney05x

Y HALO THAR

~I don't believe we were ever well acquainted..So how about it? Anything you would like to share with the rest of the class regarding info about yourself? For instance, you deeds with God of War..Beaten God Mode? (GoW1) Beat Titan Mode? (GoWII) Beaten any NUR/NUR+? Done any Speedruns? How about CotG/CotT?

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 asian_pride69

Hey all,

xCMoney05x

Yeah it does feel great :D

xCMoney05x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#180 xCMoney05x
Member since 2006 • 321 Posts
I am unfamiliar with most of the things you're saying, simply because they aren't full phrases lol (NUR/NUR+?? etc). But I have beaten God mode a few times and I am currently about to finish Titan Mode (I am at the wave of enemies section, right before I have to do the pendulum stuff... It seems impossible lol). I love the games and can't wait for the 3rd so I can find out what happens.
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 the-creeper

I am unfamiliar with most of the things you're saying, simply because they aren't full phrases lol (NUR/NUR+?? etc). But I have beaten God mode a few times and I am currently about to finish Titan Mode (I am at the wave of enemies section, right before I have to do the pendulum stuff... It seems impossible lol). I love the games and can't wait for the 3rd so I can find out what happens.xCMoney05x

"TUGOWU NUR Thread" explains the matter fairly well.

~Which part exactly are you on?

godofwarowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 godofwarowns
thanks for welcoming me lol
s84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 s84
Member since 2004 • 560 Posts
Hey all, I joined a couple days ago,only started posting today. Right now, I am currently playing through GoW II for the first time and I'm having a blast. Hope to get to know everyone here. See you around. :)
godofwarowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 godofwarowns

Hey all, I joined a couple days ago,only started posting today. Right now, I am currently playing through GoW II for the first time and I'm having a blast. Hope to get to know everyone here. See you around. :)s84

cool welcome to the god of war union

the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 the-creeper

[QUOTE="s84"]Hey all, I joined a couple days ago,only started posting today. Right now, I am currently playing through GoW II for the first time and I'm having a blast. Hope to get to know everyone here. See you around. :)godofwarowns

cool welcome to the god of war union

TUGOWU welcomes you.

~I am called GodModeGOD/BigVEE/Creeper but GMG will due just fine.

godofwarowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 godofwarowns
i just got back from vacation
coolgamer6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#187 coolgamer6
Member since 2006 • 5335 Posts
well I am back, sorry for leaving in the first place, I recently got a ps2 and my first game I got was GoW2, already beat it 4 times and I am going to start god mode today
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 the-creeper

godofwarowns: Welcome back then.

well I am back, sorry for leaving in the first place, I recently got a ps2 and my first game I got was GoW2, already beat it 4 times and I am going to start god mode todaycoolgamer6

I'd say now is a good time for you to consider joining the ranks of the elites. If you need help..I trust you'll think of us. Titan Mode is where the fun begins for a newcomer.

coolgamer6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#189 coolgamer6
Member since 2006 • 5335 Posts

[QUOTE="coolgamer6"]well I am back, sorry for leaving in the first place, I recently got a ps2 and my first game I got was GoW2, already beat it 4 times and I am going to start god mode todaythe-creeper

I'd say now is a good time for you to consider joining the ranks of the elites. If you need help..I trust you'll think of us. Titan Mode is where the fun begins for a newcomer.

fun for you but pain for me
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 the-creeper
[QUOTE="the-creeper"]

[QUOTE="coolgamer6"]well I am back, sorry for leaving in the first place, I recently got a ps2 and my first game I got was GoW2, already beat it 4 times and I am going to start god mode todaycoolgamer6

fun for you but pain for me

That pain tends to turn from pan to pleasure and pride. Then you get the customary "revenege run" in Titan with Urns, costumes, etc. Perhaps afterwards you'll be up to doing a NUR/NUR+..maybe a GK:TM:NUR afterwards.

tuff_gong92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#191 tuff_gong92
Member since 2006 • 2345 Posts
Hey everyone. I knwo I haven't been on in a while but I'll try and be more involved in my unions more. I've just been straight doing school, games, and music the whole time.
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 the-creeper

Hey everyone. I knwo I haven't been on in a while but I'll try and be more involved in my unions more. I've just been straight doing school, games, and music the whole time.tuff_gong92

Y HALO THAR

~Notice curlfro isn't around for the time being..nor Soul..

NOTE: I can see Eternal is just going to love this..

MistryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 MistryMan
Member since 2003 • 348 Posts

Hey everyone. I knwo I haven't been on in a while but I'll try and be more involved in my unions more. I've just been straight doing school, games, and music the whole time.tuff_gong92

You're a musician? KEWL what do you do with music?

tuff_gong92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#194 tuff_gong92
Member since 2006 • 2345 Posts

[QUOTE="tuff_gong92"]Hey everyone. I knwo I haven't been on in a while but I'll try and be more involved in my unions more. I've just been straight doing school, games, and music the whole time.MistryMan

Lol I'm not a musician, sorry to dash your hopes up. I wish I was but sadly I'm not. I think my wording could be better. What I meant is listening to music, going to school, doing homework and playing games. I though doing would cover that. Sorry for the confusion.

MistryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 MistryMan
Member since 2003 • 348 Posts
[QUOTE="MistryMan"]

[QUOTE="tuff_gong92"]Hey everyone. I knwo I haven't been on in a while but I'll try and be more involved in my unions more. I've just been straight doing school, games, and music the whole time.tuff_gong92

Lol I'm not a musician, sorry to dash your hopes up. I wish I was but sadly I'm not. I think my wording could be better. What I meant is listening to music, going to school, doing homework and playing games. I though doing would cover that. Sorry for the confusion.

hehe ok, sorry for jumping the gun at finding a fellow musician/gamer!

bstarter29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#196 bstarter29
Member since 2006 • 2339 Posts

Hey guys. Just joined. Big God of War fan here, and found this awesome union. I look foward to posting and becoming an active member.

Can't wait for Chains of Olympus.

the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 the-creeper

Hey guys. Just joined. Big God of War fan here, and found this awesome union. I look foward to posting and becoming an active member.

All good things.

You and me both.

bstarter29

So tell us of your history with GoW. Beaten GoW1's God Mode? GoWII's Titan Mode? How did you do in Challenge of the Gods/Titans? Done any NURs? A Speedrun perhaps?

bstarter29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 bstarter29
[QUOTE="bstarter29"]

All good things.

You and me both.

the-creeper

So tell us of your history with GoW. Beaten GoW1's God Mode? GoWII's Titan Mode? How did you do in Challenge of the Gods/Titans? Done any NURs? A Speedrun perhaps?

Unfortunately no. Now I feel like such a GoW n00b.

I remember first reading about GoW in PSM, and thinking "Boy, that looks stupid". But right before God of War released, I had a change of heart, and rented the first one because I had heard about the short length. Beat it. Loved it. My 2005 GOTY.

God of War II came, got it day 1 w/guide and t-shirt. Beat it. Loved it even more than the first one. The ending was absolutely amazing. Still the best game I've played all year.

As for all God/Titan modes, no. I would try the God mode, but I don't own GoW I(but I plan to pick it up real soon since it's a "Greatest Hit", and all, and I really want own it). I tried Titan mode in GoW II, couldn't even get by the first part of Collossus(where you have to catapult yourself at him). I do hope to eventually play and beat both though. I just got get over sucking so much at the game first.

In the Challenge of the Gods/Titans, I can only get a few rounds in, and then I start sucking.

I'm not sure what NURs are, but I know that probably as soon as you mention it, I'll know what you're talking about.

And I don't do speedruns on any games other than MGS games. Maybe I'll give GoW a shot. I've got a lot of time before CoO, and especially III. Probably in that time, I'll alsogo back and try to beat it on God/Titan, andget farther in the Challenge of the Gods/Titans.

the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 the-creeper
[QUOTE="the-creeper"][QUOTE="bstarter29"]

All good things.

You and me both.

bstarter29

Unfortunately no. Now I feel like such a GoW n00b.

LAWL

I remember first reading about GoW in PSM, and thinking "Boy, that looks stupid". But right before God of War released, I had a change of heart, and rented the first one because I had heard about the short length. Beat it. Loved it. My 2005 GOTY.

When I first saw pics I wasn't impressed. It was when I saw early vids of the Hydra fight *demo* that I kept a close eye on its progress to release. Rented then bought it.

God of War II came, got it day 1 w/guide and t-shirt. Beat it. Loved it even more than the first one. The ending was absolutely amazing. Still the best game I've played all year.

Day 1 w/ guide and art book.

As for all God/Titan modes, no. I would try the God mode, but I don't own GoW I(but I plan to pick it up real soon since it's a "Greatest Hit", and all, and I really want own it). I tried Titan mode in GoW II, couldn't even get by the first part of Collossus(where you have to catapult yourself at him). I do hope to eventually play and beat both though. I just got get over sucking so much at the game first.

If you take a look around the union, you'll notice a GoW1 Tactics/Tips thread, GoWII Tactics/Tips thread, a Speedrun Thread and even a No Upgrade Run thread (club). I'm often involved in such threads as I'm something of a master-level player as it stands.

In the Challenge of the Gods/Titans, I can only get a few rounds in, and then I start sucking.

I can assist you in this area as well. It would be nice to have another member in the NUR club.

I'm not sure what NURs are, but I know that probably as soon as you mention it, I'll know what you're talking about.

Simply going through the game without leveling weapons/spells. A NUR+ includes not upgrading the Health/Magic bar either.

And I don't do speedruns on any games other than MGS games. Maybe I'll give GoW a shot. I've got a lot of time before CoO, and especially III. Probably in that time, I'll alsogo back and try to beat it on God/Titan, andget farther in the Challenge of the Gods/Titans.

Perhaps in time..when you've become skilled/familiar enough with either game. There isn't much need for a GoW1 speed runner after the one "satvara" did but GoWII is still open to all takers.

bstarter29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 bstarter29

Oh, o.k. Thanks for the heads up, and tips. I'll be sure to check those topics out.

I'll probably begin on all that stuff this weekend because I plan to buy GoW Saturday.