Shadow Of The Colossus is it worth it? (poll)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TriPPZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 TriPPZz
Member since 2006 • 529 Posts
I was thinking about buying SoTC but the price is still high and in a week its going to drop down to a Greatest Hits title...Should I pick up a copy or not? I have not even rented it yet but I have heard great things about it and very good reviews. HELP!!!! lol
GodofWar_1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 GodofWar_1990
Member since 2005 • 757 Posts

Dude jus wait until its a greatest hit. the pricw will definetley be lower. Oh and yes...It's one of thje best games I have played! Right under God of war.

sexypansas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#3 sexypansas
Member since 2004 • 6315 Posts
can't say, I've neve played that game so I wouldn't be able to give you an answer
pumpkinsays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 pumpkinsays
Member since 2006 • 1543 Posts
First of all, this should be in the off topic thread, since we are talking about something that is not related to God of War. You can talk about whatever you feel like in that thread FYI

Secondly; Yes, it is worth the price, but you might as well wait till it goes down.
TriPPZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TriPPZz
mybad pumpkin...PLEASE DONT HURT ME (as TriPPZz quivers into the corner)[QUOTE="pumpkinsays"] First of all, this should be in the off topic thread, since we are talking about something that is not related to God of War. You can talk about whatever you feel like in that thread FYI

Secondly; Yes, it is worth the price, but you might as well wait till it goes down.

pumpkinsays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 pumpkinsays
Member since 2006 • 1543 Posts
[QUOTE="TriPPZz"]mybad pumpkin...PLEASE DONT HURT ME (as TriPPZz quivers into the corner)[QUOTE="pumpkinsays"] First of all, this should be in the off topic thread, since we are talking about something that is not related to God of War. You can talk about whatever you feel like in that thread FYI

It's alright, I won't hurt you cause I'm the nice one :P I'm just doin my job But just keep this in mind
m3ss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 m3ss
Member since 2004 • 1163 Posts
Shadow of the Colossus is totally and completely worth the price of admission, but you may as well wait until the price drops down to $20.  Definitely pick the game up then, though.  It is indeed a Greatest Hit and one of my favorite games for the PS2.
TriPPZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TriPPZz
FOR SHEEZY!!!!! haha
InfernoPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#9 InfernoPirate
Member since 2005 • 1022 Posts
Its totally worth it. Its an extremely awesome game.
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#10 curlfro
Member since 2006 • 3579 Posts
Sorry, but this as nothing to do with God of War. Please ask questions like this in the Off-Topic section. Thank you