tuff_gong92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 tuff_gong92
Member since 2006 • 2345 Posts
What would you guys do/react if David Jaffe himself had a GS account and became a member of the TUGOWU.  Personally I would worship him like crazy and if you don't make him an officer immediately then you people got some problems.  This union would blow up with members if Jaffe was known to be a member.  Who knows maybe even the GS editors may join.  That would be awesome.
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#2 curlfro
Member since 2006 • 3579 Posts
If he did join, I'd try and make sure people don't just worship him and kiss up to him. This way, he would feel more like a member than a celebrity. I know how much people hate to be hassled by people just complimenting and worshiping him. It's just really annoying.
lvlUNE3B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 lvlUNE3B
Member since 2006 • 3277 Posts
Firstly, If he was here I wouldn't believe my eyes and would find the truth about his presence from his blogs. And later in couple of weeks, WHOLE Gamespot community will enter here and we'll be messed up in that rush. *phew* That would take the union to mount Olympus :D but from his latest blog he'll be out for other games as well :( but atleast we'll be Officially recognised :D... By the way should we invite him :twisited:
GodofWar_1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 GodofWar_1990
Member since 2005 • 757 Posts
That would be so awesome if Jaffe was a member in our union! Yeah and people really shouldn't be treating him differently and stuff. that is annoying, plus he already has enough  on his mind.
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#5 curlfro
Member since 2006 • 3579 Posts
That would be so awesome if Jaffe was a member in our union! Yeah and people really shouldn't be treating him differently and stuff. that is annoying, plus he already has enough on his mind.GodofWar_1990
exactly.
TriPPZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 TriPPZz
Member since 2006 • 529 Posts
Agreed...Jaffe is not the president you know...lol he is just a normal human being just like the rest of us, No need to get all up on his nuttz
If he did join, I'd try and make sure people don't just worship him and kiss up to him. This way, he would feel more like a member than a celebrity. I know how much people hate to be hassled by people just complimenting and worshiping him. It's just really annoying.curlfro
TriPPZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 TriPPZz
Member since 2006 • 529 Posts
but if he was a member of the union it would bring a ass load of members flocking our way....lol
just so the members could say "jaffe is in my union that makes me better than you" muhahaha noobz
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 the-creeper
Member since 2003 • 6641 Posts

Not to be cold or anything..but I'd ask him to get Cory Barlog here first thing.  Then he would be treated as a normal member.

~Sorry Dave

condemned100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#9 condemned100
Member since 2006 • 1717 Posts
if David was here wow it would be like crazy people would be wanting to talk to him and it will be madness. (many fans want that)
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 the-creeper
On second thought...I wouldn't want Cory distracted at this crucial point in time..perhaps after the game is finished....
tuff_gong92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 tuff_gong92
Member since 2006 • 2345 Posts
Do you think Jaffe would give exclusive information in the union?
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 the-creeper

Honestly...I'd have to say it would be a resounding case of "NO".

~Neither Jaffe nor Barlog are to release information without running it through with the team...I doubt we have enough credit about us to warrant that amount of respect from them at this point in time if in any (that's bleak...but it is the most likely case)

juicetino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#13 juicetino
Member since 2005 • 17873 Posts
I would try to suck out all the secrets from him about GoW2
jiggajoefreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#14 jiggajoefreezy
Member since 2003 • 628 Posts
I would ask him to give me a free copy of GOW2.
lvlUNE3B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 lvlUNE3B
Member since 2006 • 3277 Posts
Do you think Jaffe would give exclusive information in the union?tuff_gong92
I don't think he would do that... Also, he won't even tell his wife about GOW-II without concerning staff.
evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 evanescfan
Member since 2005 • 8000 Posts
first off, i'd track him, then i'd reply every post he makes, and would ask him some questions abot how it is being a game director since i wish to be one!