Wulf2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Wulf2K
Member since 2009 • 243 Posts

I picked up SWFU used for pretty cheap.  It was an impulse buy without doing any research.

Looking into it now, I see that there's an Ultimate Sith Edition that has a bunch of DLC.  Is the DLC integral to enjoyment of the game?  If it is, and I were to track down a copy of that, is it just a DLC code meaning any used copy would be useless?  Or is it on-disc?

MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 MustafaEl-Deeb
Member since 2013 • 786 Posts
Mmmmm.... What's SWFU? ? ?
Wulf2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Wulf2K
Star Wars Force Unleashed
MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MrStarkiller
Member since 2008 • 18984 Posts

>integral

No, but you might as well have the extra levels and costumes.

>DLC code or on-disc

On-disc. 

>without doing research

Myself and the gent liked it quite a bit.  SBK seemed to fancy it well enough too (Franchise to a lesser extent).  Findlestick came to enjoy it for his usual pursuits.  "The Glitch Unleashed".  Speedrun potential that we're trying to get tyrhhjy to work with.  I forget who else played it.  It would take me time to gather up my old knowledge as copypasta for you (when that time comes).  Can't guarantee I'll find it all.

SBK91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SBK91
Member since 2011 • 96 Posts

Note the description for Combo Mastery is a lie. It reduces the cost of all Force powers, not just combos.

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MrStarkiller
^Things like that are what I will have forgotten.  The GFAQs exchanges between SBK and myself along with the discussions I had with findlestick should be useful (both will likely involve older conversations with others).
Wulf2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Wulf2K

Apparently the DLC is $80.  I can't even be mad at that.

It's like a 100 year old dominatrix with no teeth going on about how once the lights are out she'll give you a gummer that once made the kaiser faint, for the low, low price of your severed pinky finger.

Not for my tastes, but hey, who am I to judge?

Edit: Or maybe not.  I can't find a single site supporting that pricing I found, or even the original page again.  I also don't know how to check prices on PSN directly as they don't appear to allow interwebs access.

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MrStarkiller

>$80

Jesus.  I don't remember paying more than $40 for SWFU:USE as a disc.  I'm pretty sure it was bought 'new' too.

>no support for he price

Because that price is inflated. 

Wulf2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Wulf2K

Also grabbed the DMC HD Collection, 1-3.  Need to start playing games instead of just adding to my backlog...

Stupid GoW editor, why u no write self?

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MrStarkiller

>DMC HD Collection

Got that awhile back.

>playing rather than getting more

You're falling into my trappings (when I got a bunch of games in bulk for cheap).

>write itself

If only. 

Wulf2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Wulf2K

Played a bit of SWFU over the weekend.  Didn't want to continue my GoW1 PAIN run until the HD thing is sorted out.

I don't hate the game, but I'm not quite sure if I like it yet.  When using grip to throw objects, it's just as likely to lock onto a random piece of scenery as it is my actual target.  Both grabbing and throw targetting, though the grabbing I can sort of blame on myself.

The saber combat doesn't seem very rewarding, but I'm still unlocking all of the combos.  A NUR seems rather tedious if you're just stuck with the default s,s,s.  In fact, everything seems rather basic at NUR.  The draw of upgrading wouldn't be the extra damage, it would be the utility.

The vader prologue was rather annoying.  Vader might have looked silly if they'd given him the ability to run, but he looked way sillier hopping everywhere to move faster.

Blocking seems extremely sluggish.  The camera is annoying.  I usually only know somebody's attacking me by waiting for them to shoot and then following the shots back.

Reflecting blaster shots is 'meh' as a mechanic.  Have to sit there blocking for 30 seconds to kill a guy with his own shots.

Ring outs seem to be the way to go.  I'm in mission 2, and a ring out seems to be the only one hit kill now.  Tossing them into walls isn't reliably fatal.

Killed the Junk Titan which was incredibly easy, then fell down a hole.  Died my next 5 attempts on the junk titan because I kept getting stuck on things.

SBK91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SBK91

When using grip to throw objects, it's just as likely to lock onto a random piece of scenery as it is my actual target.

It takes some getting used. Throwing does tend to lock onto weird things.

The saber combat doesn't seem very rewarding

Saber is support, the Force is your primary offense. Saber use is mostly stunlocks, mopping up Stormtroopers, grabs (to open things up for Lightning/Saber toss/Grip), and ground stabs.

A NUR seems rather tedious if you're just stuck with the default s,s,s.

Don't forgot the default grab, ground stabs, and Aerial Slam. Your Force powers have about the same variety, just less potency. Grip's pretty well unaffected other than no multi-gripping Purges.

In fact, everything seems rather basic at NUR.

Most things that aren't grunts are pretty interesting to handle under NUR. Purges, force users, bosses, ATs, etc. Have to factor in the environment, enemy composition, and holocrons.

Blocking seems extremely sluggish.

It's ok. Other than blaster bolts, you shouldn't be blocking a whole lot.

Have to sit there blocking for 30 seconds to kill a guy with his own shots.

Upgrades cut this time down considerably. There's a crystal that improves it in the Empirical IIRC.

Ring outs seem to be the way to go.

You better believe it. Going the LONG WAY DOWN son.

Died my next 5 attempts on the junk titan because I kept getting stuck on things.

The Glitch Unleashed strikes again.

Wulf2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Wulf2K

Played a whole 10 more minutes.  Got to the Mission 2 boss.

Controls just feel sluggish and frustrating.  Nothing interrupts him, and if I play defensively I'm way too slow to punish his openings.  I can chip away at him, but he has one ranged instant attack that does half my health.  

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MrStarkiller

Wulf: >a bit

That so?

>want HD for the continued run

I see.

>don't hate it

Of course.

>not sure if you like it

All in good time.  There is a great deal of 'getting used to' involved with this odd Action game.

>grip

One of the things you'll spend the most time getting used to in terms of gripping the right thing, having it go where you want, etc. even for basic usage.  Then the advanced tricks come into play (gripping through walls, corpse vortex, creating environmental advantages, using them for skips, etc.).  Grip is likely the most powerful ability for cheap and easy fights (keeping at range).  Getting used to how it 'picks' targets among non-foes (or between foes and objects) can be tricky.  Less so with just enemies to cycle through.

>grab

As in actual grabs?

>saber combat

Simple stuff.  It has the likes of delayed inputs and held inputs, but no 'crazy' (mashing) stuff.  Mixing lightning and push in can help.  A bit contrived that you need the launcher to string to an air grab though (fixed in SWFU2).  Good cancels.  The ground stab is fantastic.  Attacking through walls is nice and cheap.  Good use of hit properties for locks (cancels can factor) is also quite important.  The air held input is pretty great.  Aeriel Strike is pretty godly you'll find.  Both for combat and glitching/speedrunning.

>NUR seems tedious with s,s,s

Square slap cancels work fine, but why not use the environment?  It does that even better than GoW in its prime.  Leaping Slam and ground stabs prove helpful aside from the basic grab.  NUR doesn't forbid Force usage either (which will dominate much of the run).

>rather basic

You don't need much.  The counter is workable, but it is a shame there are no follow-up moves.  Dashing slash isn't much, but Dashing Shock can go through any surface for a stun (means something for foes weak to lightning) and Dashing Blast can knock fools around (Vader sucks against it in at least one phase) aside from speeding us along/clearing large gaps.  Repulse has i-frames on activation, knocks fools around for collisions and ring-out, does good damage, etc.  Lightning Shield is overly expensive for what it does (neat as it looks).  Saber Toss can be pretty great.  Grip based powers are the basics though.  Cannonball blows, but Lightning Grenade will carry you.  Lightning Bomb has some exploit potential.  Grip with Saber Toss is cute for some finesse. 

>wouldn't be extra damage

>utility instead

Somewhat true.

>Vader hopping

Can't be helped.  Perhaps if he had a force dash like Obi and friends.  Maybe calls down his pimp ass Tie Fighter to get around for a brief throwback to Rogue Squadron.  Meh.  He's unkillable, so that takes away from the point of our runs.  Not being able to use him beyond the Prologue was also a misstep.

>blocking is sluggish

One gets used to the oddities for blocks and parries.  That besides the deflection (automatic and manual).  Without upgrades, you can't lean on it too much against bolts, but it still has worth for turning laser spam into your ally (so long as melee users don't put you in block stun while getting shot at).

>camera is annoying

This takes a lot of time to get used to (like Grip).  Many find it disorienting as they start.

>shot from off-screen

When you control the camera, little pity is held.  Bayonetta and DMC are more kind about it.  This is a page from the NG playbook.  Be grateful there were no Incendiary Shurikens.

>meh

It becomes quite helpful in a few runs.  Much more so with the right crystal, some upgrades, etc.  Automatically dealing with them means a lot, but reliably having your guard send all of them back (and usually to the sender or some other threat) is very helpful.  Just a shame we can't upgrade our parry for use against harder attacks (maybe deflecting rockets like in SWFU2).

>30 seconds

The issue tends to be Stormtroopers that duck.  The inaccuracy of deflection at base combined with rarity of proper deflection makes it so slow.

>ring-outs are the way to go

That obvious even when new to the game, eh?

>only one hit kill

Big ass laser walls.

>wall toss isn't always fatal

If they're red lasers, it will be.  If blue, it will just deal more damage.

>Junk Titan

You use the giant electric gun above him to stun him or just pull in the trash around him (instant kills)?  That's an option.  I don't recall ring-out working too well on him, but he's locked easily enough in a variety of ways.

>Kazdan "motherf***ing" Paratus

If you're not cheesing his ass with his weakness (lightning) to open him up for some Lightning Grenades, you're going to get your ass kicked like you've wouldn't believe.  That little jerk has some ridiculousness to him that would take me a long while to explain.  For now, just focus on hitting with a basic bolt (or lightning infused saber hit) and either tossing him around (safest bet *ring-out is weaker, but buys more time for force recovery versus tossing into walls*) or landing saber hits (ground stabs are very strong, but can miss).  The grab actually does hurt him, but very little.  That is an important factor for one run, but not something you'll want to f*** with outside that case.  Trust me on that.  I won't say too much about tactics just yet (let you enjoy your 'blind' experience), but electric really is the obvious solution for the level and remains the answer for much of the game along with grip (thus Lightning Grenade being a big deal). 

NOTE: At this point, you likely don't know too much about your i-frame options.  Side and back evades (air or ground) have them.  Your grabs don't (unless they're QTEs).  Forward dashes don't either.  Lock-on and input the evade to the side or away if you didn't realize you could do this. 

SBK: >adjustment time

Lots of that for this unusual title.  An Action game with a huge focus on the 'magic' and environment.  Very queer stuff, indeed.

>saber is support

Despite what some would go into the game expecting.  It really is the FORCE unleashed.

>no multi-gripping exploit on Purges

Still have the Euphoria.  Pick up some lesser jerk and have him pick up the Purge.  Exploit the system.

>factor in various

Hmmm, yes.  Composition is especially important.

>LONG WAY DOWN

2gud needs nerf

>Glitch Unleashed

That name will start off as a 'curse' upon the game, but will become endearing.  You just wait, Wulfy boy. 

Wulf2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Wulf2K

>getting used to

One thing that's annoying me is seeing the DLC trophies in the regular trophy list.  Not that I'm all about the trophies, but it bothers me that unobtainable ones are in my list unless I give somebody money.

> actual grabs

Er, no, as in grabbing with grip.  You'll have to excuse my sloppy terminology.  Or maybe you won't have to, but I'll just assume that you already did.

>gripping the right thing

>having it go where you want

>not a penis

I'm sure it'll come to me.  Doesn't seem insurmountable, just non-intuitive.

> junk titan

Lightning lock and trash toss for the first time.  Lightning lock and saber slashing the next.  My issue on the failures was attempting to throw things at him, and having grip lock me onto some inanimate piece of scenery.  Add some recovery time on that, spin the camera around to face who knows what, and have a bunch of trash around to stop your movement if you don't jump over it, and you can get slapped around like a little sithy girl.

>Kazdan "Penile Barbs" Paratus

I'd figured out the lightning weakness and that was the basis of my chipping.  Some saber slaps, some shocks, party hearty, right?  Except, no.  His heavy hitting ranged attack comes out of nowhere and I haven't seen the 'tell' for it yet.

>Lightning Grenade

Is this a force power I should have obtained by now?  Didn't see anything informing me of it.

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MrStarkiller

>DLC trophies in the list

Wasn't like that with vanilla.  Perhaps another glitch in design? *hohoho*

>as in gripping

I know.

>already excused it

Not without giving s*** first.

>non-intuitive

Like much of the game.

>various locks

Yet still more remain.

>the tell

There is no tell.  It's extremely fast (near instant).  It can hit for practically nothing or all of your life (if any objects cause a collision with you).  Setting off explosions of the 'masters' near you will do heavy damage to you (a bit to him).  While  blocking, it drains your force until you run out (then your life through block).  He can opt to fire it as much as he wants (a matter of RNG at that point).

>lightning slapping him

That works, but saber usage generally gets you wrecked.  I was able to saber lock him for a long time, but it isn't easy and takes a long time.  If he chooses not to play along, it gets ugly.  Grab chaining is slow and safe.  Lightning just to grip (drop) and stab/slash is okay.  Lightning to Lightning Grenade toss into the ceiling/wall/flood (slam) to stab/slash works well (even without lightning hits).  Tossing him off a cliff is just for buying time (very light damage) on force recovery.

>informing you

SWFU don't play that, son.  You've had it since you got Lightning.  Just grip a target, use lightning while they are gripped and drop/throw them.  One technique is the lightning spank where you hold them against the ground and repeatedly zap with lightning for instant grenades.  Not something you want to use most of the time, but there are some run types and fight scenarios where it can help.  Better to just toss things around though. 

SBK91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SBK91

Be grateful there were no Incendiary Shurikens.

Getting loaded up with IS after being knocked down is the best part of NG.

Very queer stuff, indeed.

Charming, though. It wouldn't have succeeded if it tried to compete against DMC or NG directly.

2gud needs nerf

"I know what I'm doing."-Papy

Doesn't seem insurmountable, just non-intuitive.

Like not referring to a woman as "Woman"?

Some saber slaps, some shocks, party hearty, right?

Tossing him into the wall is much faster.

His heavy hitting ranged attack comes out of nowhere and I haven't seen the 'tell' for it yet.

If he gets up and starts walking around, it's usually safe to attack him. Same for when he starts moving after using it.

Grab chaining is slow and safe.

I find the best time for this is during his blockable melee strings. There's a pause before the last hits, and grabs interrupt him.

Wulf2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Wulf2K

Beat Kazdan.  Wasn't too 'hard', just felt like I tried until I got a favorable AI rather than mastered the fight.

Ah well.  Now I'm climbing up a mushroom and enjoying when my lock-on changes to a target behind me, because apparently facing your opponent is for newbs.  Or something.

Protip Vet Update:  Did you know that you can run past enemies?  It's true.  Where you would normally stop and kill something, you just...  don't.  Keep on walking.  Take a moment to let that sink in.

I'll wait.

Casual Newbbait Update:  My Sith Fu is no match for her Shaak Fu.  Camera Angle = ground zit explodes as it comes into view under your feet.  Locking on keeps failing, so my evading is failing me.  My attacks = Ignored. 

To note, this is general mid-fight ranting, I accept that skill could overcome my issues.

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MrStarkiller

SBK: >best part is stun locking

SWFU1 had that, off-screen attacks, big ass damage, etc. too.  Just lacked the explosive spam to match NG2.  Not enough Purge troopers, Jump Troopers and Scout Troopers plaguing us from afar while Royal/Senate Guards (Shadow Guard compliments for kicks) accost us directly.  Hell, toss in some Shadow Evo Troopers, Incendiary Troopers, etc. too.  Go nuts.  Just make sure there is no ring-out or terrain advantage for the player.  Wouldn't want them getting too clever, would we?  Featureless arena with lock-in.  It is a must.

>know what I'm doing

Yes, Papy.  I'm quite sure.  We can very much so the results of what you've done.

>woman

You mean 'womyn'?  Check your privelege cis scum.

>wall tosses

Kazdan is all about being tossed off.  He loves tossers.  Be his huckleberry, Wulf.

>usually

And that's about as assuring as one can be.

>his blockable strings

You bet.  Grab, block (testing to see what he does), grab again, etc.  Picking the safe openings is how to make it work.

Wulf: >favorable AI

You needed RNG for a lower run?  You'll get used to him.  Still have a vanilla VH run to do and challenges that allow Lightning Grenade spam and all that jazz.  You'll be pushing his s*** in in no time, friend.  Believe me.  It's just that you'll get slapped silly in NFR+ NUR+ against him until you use the right tactic and get good with it.

>lock-on

Targeting (like the camera) will take time to get used to.  Hell, the platforming is something that throws people off too.  Literally.  Sometimes off a cliff.

>run past enemies

If you're a figet, sure. That's more for Pacifist runs, though valid in the others.  Certainly makes things easier, but isn't as respectable.

>Shaak-Ti

Ah, yes.  You'll need to learn her stupid attacks, when she'll have super armor, when she'll be possible to slap (or even Repulse away *spam it you fool*), how to deal with her aids quickly, how to deal with Sarlac interferrence (i-frames, dodging, staying to the extreme left/right, etc.), working the explosives (rather than getting worked), avoiding lock-ups (you can be struck during the melee one for sure), etc.

>mid-fight rants in a blind playthrough

We're aware.  This is why the notes are so amusing. 

Wulf2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Wulf2K

>needed RNG?

Wouldn't say I needed it, just that it happened before I had gotten the feel of everything.

>enjoy "Sith-On-Jedi-First-Time-Amateurs-Amazing.wmv"

Ah, to recapture the innocence of youth, even if only vicariously....

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MrStarkiller

>before you got the feel

You'll get it in other playthroughs.  I repeatedly did many levels over and over (even restarting the bosses) during victories (testing tactics) aside from losses.

>vicariously

Never stopped me before. 

SBK91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SBK91

Wasn't too 'hard',

Lightning turns him right off.

because apparently facing your opponent is for newbs.

"Your eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them."-Ben Kenobi

Take a moment to let that sink in.

Keep that in mind for the opening fight of the Death Star.

My attacks = Ignored.

Charged Repulse f**** her up pretty well without messing where you'll land.

Not enough Purge troopers, Jump Troopers and Scout Troopers plaguing us from afar while Royal/Senate Guards (Shadow Guard compliments for kicks) accost us directly.

*recalls NFR+ NUR+ Cloud City*

No. Never again.

Hell, toss in some Shadow Evo Troopers, Incendiary Troopers, etc. too.

Incendiary fire should linger on us through I-frames. Then glitch to last longer.

Wouldn't want them getting too clever, would we?

It ain't called the Death Star for nuthin.

You mean 'womyn'?

Would explain why my sammich calls go unanswered so often. Been using the wrong word. That must be why they were insulted.

Wulf2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Wulf2K

Shaak Ti has fallen.

I'd discovered the repulse effectiveness and would use that time to kill the adds.  She's rather simple on her own when you're not newbing your way into ground pus.

Taking a break now at the spot with 2 purge troopers.  The game would pretend to have a lock on them until I tried hitting them with lightning, then it would lose it and give me an explosion to the face.  Just annoying, not a showstopper.

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 MrStarkiller

SBK: >turns him off

Like a light.

>don't trust Ben

That jerk-ass will flip your controls if you give him time.  That and summoning silly training bots to drain your Force while harassing you, firing rapid blasts like Vegeta, doing a super version of the Shadow Guard dash, etc.  Lightning f***s his old ass up like everybody else.

>never again

Soon.  You.

>linger through i-frames

Obviously.

>glitch to last longer

Why not just stay active until we die?

>why they were insults

>implying reason has anything to do with it

You know better.

Wulf: >fallen

And she can't get up?

>ground puss

The real enemy was yourself.  "You never did learn to mind your surroundings." - Ra's Al Ghul 

>Purge Trooper

Oh, baby. 

Hotel_Security

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Hotel_Security
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

Shaak Ti has fallen.

And apparently it's canon this time around.

Hmm...maybe I'll hijack this thread when I get around to play this one.

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MrStarkiller

>canon

A word with so little meaning around Lucas.

>hijack

Ah, yes.  You've still not had the pleasure.  I'm sure SBK will be as thrilled as I. 

Wulf2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Wulf2K
Darksiders 2 (in a bundle with other stuff) is $6 at humblebundle.com right now.  Seems relevant.
MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MrStarkiller

>Darksiders 2 for cheap

Yeah, sure.  Have at it.  I won't.  I just can't be bothered with the puzzle focus. 

SBK91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 SBK91

That and summoning silly training bots to drain your Force while harassing you,

Those aren't the droids I was looking for.

Soon. You.

Pls no. I have vidya to play.

Why not just stay active until we die?

Guess it's fair if it drains our Force first.

And apparently it's canon this time around.

She existed before?

Hmm...maybe I'll hijack this thread when I get around to play this one.

By all means.

A word with so little meaning around Lucas.

Can't wait for M (Mickey Mouse) canon.

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MrStarkiller

>not the droids you were looking for

Too bad.  Those are the droids you're going to be choking down.  Leaping Slam and Force Repulse are pretty good against them though.

>have vidya

There is no escape.

>drains force first

Jedi Holocrons, pls.  I need you.

>she existed before

Apparently.  I guess.

>Mickey Mouse

He was always canon.  Just in a galaxy far-...you get the idea. 

Wulf2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Wulf2K

Rescued the pilot, escorted the general.

Nothing noteworthy this session.

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 MrStarkiller
Empirical down.  Cloud City done.  Imperial time with revisiting worlds.
Wulf2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Wulf2K

These appear to be all of the level files.  Unless I'm mistaken, I would appear to be damn near done the game.

CLOUDCITY_ACT2
DEATHSTARA
DEATHSTARB
DEA_THRONE
EMPIRICALLAB_ACT2
FELUCIA_ACT1
FELUCIA_ACT2_A
FELUCIA_ACT2_B
FELUCIA_ACT2_C
FEL_MARISBROODBOSS
FEL_SHAAKTI
KASHYYYK_ACT2
KASHYYYK_PROLOGUE
RAX2_PROXYBATTLE
RAX2_STARDESTROYERBATTLE
RAXUSPRIME_ACT1_A
RAXUSPRIME_ACT1_B
RAXUSPRIME_ACT2
RAX_JUNKJEDITEMPLE_ACT1
SCUM
TIEFACTORY_ACT1
TIEFACTORY_KOTA_ACT1
TRAININGROOM_DREXLUNITS
TRAININGROOM_FELUCIANS
TRAININGROOM_FLOURISHCHALLENGE
TRAININGROOM_FLOURISHTUTORIAL
TRAININGROOM_GRIPCHALLENGE
TRAININGROOM_GRIPTUTORIAL
TRAININGROOM_IMPERIALS1
TRAININGROOM_IMPERIALS2
TRAININGROOM_IMPERIALS3
TRAININGROOM_IMPERIALS4
TRAININGROOM_JUNKTITAN
TRAININGROOM_LIGHTNINGCHALLENGE
TRAININGROOM_LIGHTNINGTUTORIAL
TRAININGROOM_PROTOREBELS
TRAININGROOM_PUSHCHALLENGE
TRAININGROOM_PUSHTUTORIAL
TRAININGROOM_RANCOR
TRAININGROOM_RAXUSDROIDS
TRAININGROOM_REPULSECHALLENGE
TRAININGROOM_REPULSETUTORIAL
TRAININGROOM_STORMTROOPERS

Edit: Ah yes, I would be mistaken.  I'd underestimated the number of revisits.

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 MrStarkiller

>underestimated revists

Thus the notation of "Imperial time" with "revisiting worlds". 

Wulf2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Wulf2K

Pfft.  You and your "paying attention to details".  Time for that, ain't nobody got.

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 MrStarkiller

>attention to details

"Schools if for fools." - A fool