This topic is locked from further discussion.

vijitjain40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 vijitjain40
Member since 2005 • 245 Posts
I know this topic is not related to god of war but is related to our union.I think addition of new games in our union will boost the popularity and will help in long run of the union because in two or three years god of war series will end and the union will drop down like prince of persia union which was a hit during game period..Think of the long run.....Reply in yes if you want games to be added or no if you don't want.Also mention the games which you want to be added in the union.Be unique in your approach.After 3 days we will calculate the results of the members of TUGOWU and see what the stats say.
ownage1020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 ownage1020
Member since 2006 • 279 Posts
Yes.I I was looking at videos of the game heavenly sword but I'm not suggesting we do it  now.But we should probably deal with a wide veriety of games.
InfernoPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#3 InfernoPirate
Member since 2005 • 1022 Posts
Alright, we could choose one or two, but I don't think we should do anything else until God of War 2 comes out. Its good to have backup, but while God of War is still running, we should stay faithful to it.
ownage1020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 ownage1020
Member since 2006 • 279 Posts
Agreed.^
TriPPZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 TriPPZz
Member since 2006 • 529 Posts
this thread needs to be in the union suggestions
pumpkinsays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 pumpkinsays
Member since 2006 • 1543 Posts
TriPPZz is right, this should be in the suggestion thread, any ideas for the union are welcome there. If you want to talk about other games, feel free to do so in the off-topic thread, that's what it is there for. I believe this union is suppose to be dedicated to GOW only, and I think the number of members we have proves that this union is functioning fine just as it is. I don't think we need to expand our subject beyond God of War as of yet. Although ultimatly that is up to Curlfro and all the other officers. Sorry, I hope I don't sound harsh. IMO, the closer we get to the release of GOW2, the more we will have to talk about.
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#7 curlfro
Member since 2006 • 3579 Posts
Alright, we could choose one or two, but I don't think we should do anything else until God of War 2 comes out. Its good to have backup, but while God of War is still running, we should stay faithful to it.InfernoPirate
Definately. But relating to the games, I gave out a PM awhile ago about Off-Topic threads. It said that there will be absolutely NO OT thread at all. It also stated if you had a game idea, please PM me. Or, if you can't think of one, but you still believe we need one, go to the Union Suggestion thread. Also, there is going to be a new game. I'm working on it as we speak. (I can't tell you what it is, though. It's a surprise. :P ) So from now on, if anyone has a suggestion or complaint, please post it in the Union Suggestion thread.