godofwarfan3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 godofwarfan3000
Member since 2008 • 117 Posts
who would win in a fight between kratos vs the prince of persia.
Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 Snake4eva_92
Member since 2006 • 5656 Posts
The Prince of Persia is an interesting character. But even as the Dark Prince, I highly doubt he could hold his own against Kratos for very long at all. Especially if we are talking about both of them in their prime.
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 addaminsain
Member since 2008 • 1455 Posts

Time for me to voice my viewpoint on this contentious issue. For some reason I feel this issue question is far better than the cliched Dante V Kratos question. Where to start?

Both Kratos and Prince (from PoP3)have great ability in terms of minigames. The daggertail is a truly devastating weapon against lesser foes so the dark prince should not be underestimated. That said I do not remember the Dark Prince fighting a single "boss",

It could be argued that the ability to reverse time would count in Prince's favour though at the end of GoWII Kratos also acquires this ability. What would have been an unfair fight before (in Kratos favour) now becomes a no brainer.

Good Question though.

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 addaminsain

Fighting, always only fighting and beating crap out of each other. IMO they should go to bed. The one that'd make the other cum first would win.neuro_killer

So you would rather they push each others crap further in than beat it out of each other. Can't say this surprises me.

Why do they have to go to bed? Could they not just have intercourse where they meet?

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 neuro_killer
Member since 2008 • 545 Posts

So you would rather they push each others crap further in than beat it out of each other. Can't say this surprises me.addaminsain

Am I that easy to work out or you are so good? ;)

But as for the crap; I do appreciate the reversal of the idiom. Your word plays are always top class. The feces however are deeper inside. They're not stored in the rectum itself. They get moved there only prior defecation. Both guys do a lot of running, jumping, and fighting. They're no couch potato type. They're active, fit men. Surely their bowel movements are regular ;)

Why do they have to go to bed? Could they not just have intercourse where they meet?addaminsain

They could, of course. A savage passion unleashed... rough, lewd, masculine sex on a... rock covered with sand... you also see it, don't you? ;)

fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 fightmastermax
Member since 2008 • 779 Posts

"VS topics" aren't exactly a beloved topic type. Often they are discouraged but trusting the board's users, I'll allow it.

Kratos would kill the Prince. *on-topic reply* It isn't likely that a long analysis on their abilities is going to be made as it has in the past for such topics. *just before the flame wars would set-in*

~Since I've grown tired of "VS topics", even neuro's typical gay-sex-loving angle on things is more interesting. Though that's quickly getting old too thanks to whoring it in bad fanfic fashion via 'three word story'.

For now the lulz are strong in that topic so I won't go against it despite GS not being fond of such discussions. I like to think the union is somewhat able to judge what is okay to discuss here..we handle issues fairly well without their interference.

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 neuro_killer

Can't think what inspired Neuro_Snap to take the three word story in that direction.:idea: (cyclops whistling nonchalantly?) addaminsain

Me neither... :roll:

Any willing psychoanalysis experts here? ;)

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 addaminsain

[QUOTE="addaminsain"]Can't think what inspired Neuro_Snap to take the three word story in that direction.:idea: (cyclops whistling nonchalantly?) neuro_killer

I thight you were. Are you unwilling?

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 addaminsain

[QUOTE="addaminsain"]Can't think what inspired Neuro_Snap to take the three word story in that direction.:idea: (cyclops whistling nonchalantly?) neuro_killer

I thought you were. Are you unwilling?

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 neuro_killer

I thoght you were.addaminsain

A psycho-anal-ist? ;)

What gave you that idea? No, seriously, do I act/talk like a Prostitute of the Mind? honest (no, really) smile

Are you unwilling? addaminsain

Well... it depends on what I'd be to engage into ;)

And seriously; analysing onself... it surely requires an advanced ability of auto-insight as well as intellectual honesty and a lot of distance to oneself.

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 addaminsain

A psycho-anal-ist? mr_green

What gave you that idea? No, seriously, do I act/talk like a Prostitute of the Mind? ;)

Er, yes, you do. Pscyho-ANAL-ist? that has always amused me, So has analysis. I am not quite sure what ysis is but I am generally game for a laugh

[QUOTE="addaminsain"]Are you unwilling? neuro_killer

And seriously; analysing onself... it surely requires an advanced ability of auto-insight as well as intellectual honesty and a lot of distance to oneself.

Is that so? been there done that.

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 neuro_killer

Er, yes, you do.addaminsain

Damn! But why? What in my beahaviour and posts diffrentiate me from all those you do not consider acting/talking like a psychoanalist?

Pscyho-ANAL-ist? that has always amused me, So has analysis.addaminsain

Me too. Just like ANALphabete. What interpretation of this term would you suggest? ;)

I am not quite sure what ysis is but I am generally game for a laughaddaminsain

Ysis, ysis... firts thing that comes to my mind is the Egyptian goddess Isis, called - among others - "Star of the Sea", "Lady of the Words of Power", "The One Who Is All" and "Lady of Ten Thousand Names".

goddess isis

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 addaminsain

[QUOTE="addaminsain"]I thought you were.neuro_killer

A psycho-anal-ist? mr_green

What gave you that idea? No, seriously, do I act/talk like a Prostitute of the Mind? ;)

Not so much "a Prostitute of the mind ", prostitute implies payment, you seem quite willing to give it up for free :idea:

Just a little psychoanalism?

Damn! But why? What in my beahaviour and posts diffrentiate me from all those you do not consider acting/talking like a psychoanalist?

The way you behave and what you post for a start, need I go on?

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 neuro_killer

Not so much "a Prostitute of the mind ", prostitute implies payment, you seem quite willing to give it up for free :idea: addaminsain

Even a prostitute can feel like giving it for free, can't she ;)

Well... it depends on what I'd be to engage into ;) neuro_killer

Just a little psychoanalism? addaminsain

That line above yours? Is it one? Why?

The way you behave and what you post for a start, need I go on? addaminsain

If it's not an inconveniance and if you don't find it boring then yes, please. Not that I expect a 10 page essay. But in a few words...

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 addaminsain
I will do so in a PM later,or perhaps in the OT thread even? I feel we have wandered OT and one would not want to anger the powers that be. First I must complete my Endurance Run description,
Scarebaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Scarebaby
Member since 2008 • 1273 Posts
It could be argued that the ability to reverse time would count in Prince's favour though at the end of GoWII Kratos also acquires this ability. What would have been an unfair fight before (in Kratos favour) now becomes a no brainer.

Good Question though.

addaminsain

That's not a cannon point. The Prince can use the sands whenever he wants to but Kratos went through hell for it, and isn't able to 'store' this ability anywhere on himself. Kratos would win anyway though because he's simply so... sexy... *Homer drool*

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 neuro_killer

That's not a cannon point. The Prince can use the sands whenever he wants to but Kratos went through hell for it, and isn't able to 'store' this ability anywhere on himself. Kratos would win anyway though because he's simply so... sexy... *Homer drool*Scarebaby

I'd say Prince would lose because Kratos is far more ruthless and has absolutely no inhibitions in killing.

But sexy, you say? Hm. If it's not a too personal question; sexy visually, or as a whole?

Scarebaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Scarebaby

Sexy as in...

>_>

I totally have a crush on him. :cry:

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 neuro_killer
Ah, those atavisms... But don't you think that sex with such a guy might be, well... highly traumatic?
AuthItalynGyrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23 AuthItalynGyrl
Member since 2007 • 553 Posts

kratos v prince of persia

Srsly?!

*sigh* .. addam..powers that be would prefer OT in this topic cuz its just... 0_o .. REALLY!? smh.. Id have to concure with GMG ... but carry on..

Scarebaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Scarebaby

Ah, those atavisms... But don't you think that sex with such a guy might be, well... highly traumatic?neuro_killer

Noo! He's very tender and sweet and loving. I just know it...

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Snake4eva_92
By the way AIG, what do you mean by 'smh'? Never really got it.
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 addaminsain

*sigh* .. addam..powers that be would prefer OT in this topic cuz its just... 0_o .. REALLY!? smh.. Id have to concure with GMG ... but carry on..

AuthItalynGyrl

eh?

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 neuro_killer

Noo! He's very tender and sweet and loving. I just know it... Scarebaby

Okay, I see - that changes everything ;)

AuthItalynGyrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 AuthItalynGyrl

addam: U stated that powers that be would get peeved if this topic were to go OT.. but in fact, I being the powers that be would preer this topic to be OT.. cuz its just a REALLY?!! type of topic.. as in.. SERIOUSLY? did you REALLY just ask that question? REALLY!? o_O *blinnk*

Snake - smh.. *shakin my head* .... as in disgust, disapointment, sadness, dismay

shmdgh.. *shakin my goddamn head* .. as in WTF? r u serious? The Hell were you thinkin!?

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 addaminsain

addam: U stated that powers that be would get peeved if this topic were to go OT.. but in fact, I being the powers that be would prefer this topic to be OT.. cuz its just a REALLY?!! type of topic.. as in.. SERIOUSLY? did you REALLY just ask that question? REALLY!? o_O *blinnk*

Did I, What Where, Who, When? I can only presume you are referring to the fact that this topic is not tagged as being "OT" though that has nothiong to do with me. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Snake - smh.. *shakin my head* .... as in disgust, disapointment, sadness, dismay

shmdgh.. *shakin my goddamn head* .. as in WTF? r u serious? The Hell were you thinkin!?

As Self Appointed Abbreviation and Acronym Technician (SAAT) shouldn't that be SMGDH?

AuthItalynGyrl

EDIT

Sorry AIG I just re-read. Expecting other people to remember what I have said when I do not is wrong and lazy, I apologise.

that said my point about "shmdgh" still stands. As best as I can imagine, and using standardised acronym standards, that would stand for Stroking (and) Holding My Dogs Gonads (and) Head.

AuthItalynGyrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 AuthItalynGyrl

LMAOOOOO Addam... MY BAD.. Yo, I didnt even see that I totally did that wrong.. WHooopsssiieee... *shrug*

as for the OT matter.. I cant do anything until this site decides to fix the issue at hand.. and once I have the power.. I can make changes accordingly.. but I see u NOW understand what I was really saying.. so.. strike that last part.. >_

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Snake4eva_92

Ah, that explains it. I always wondered what you meant by that.

Addam: I see you looked into that typo'd acronym a bit, nice. *The stroking/dog thing*

Taysir_Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#32 Taysir_Z
Member since 2007 • 297 Posts
i think kratos has more powers than pop
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 addaminsain

LMAOOOOO Addam... MY BAD.. Yo, I didnt even see that I totally did that wrong.. WHooopsssiieee... *shrug*

Thats what you would say if you really were Stroking My Dogs Gonads and Head, though, isn't it. Fess up it was a Freudian slip.

as for the OT matter.. I cant do anything until this site decides to fix the issue at hand.. and once I have the power.. I can make changes accordingly.. but I see u NOW understand what I was really saying.. so.. strike that last part..

agreed, this Union really needs an empowered leader and perhaps officers.

>_AuthItalynGyrl

Snake: " I see you looked into that typo'd acronym a bit, nice. *The stroking/dog thing*".

I didn't look into it. The idea just popped straight into my head. Er. I have no idea why.

Taysir: He sure does but what about Prince's ability to slow down time during c-c-combos?

EFT (Edit For Typo's)