I love God of war but because of the-creeper Im out of here!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mkfantacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 mkfantacy
Member since 2005 • 97 Posts
http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25041532&union_id=8168 --------check it out and it will explain pluss he did something than I cant post any messeges, this union is lvl 8 and it sucks, im in over 20 unions here and i know someone who works at gamespot and he is a high member so the-creeper watch out!!!!!(you probobly hate god of war)!!!!!:D
Avatar image for etrnalconundrum
etrnalconundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 etrnalconundrum
Member since 2006 • 1527 Posts
you shouldnt blame your own inproficiancy on GMG, plus if you knew anything about him you would know that he is the greatest player of and loves GoW more than anyone else in this union
Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Soulxxx
Member since 2004 • 2784 Posts
nah, he's a great guy once you get to... chat with him a little. I don't know him personally but I got a good impression from his posts... oh and yes, he is a great GOW player.
DevilMayCry85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DevilMayCry85
Member since 2006 • 724 Posts
as GMG would say, "Another thread made of FAIL"
etrnalconundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 etrnalconundrum
Unrivaled truthery on the part of both of you To whom it may concern: if you dont like they way we do things than GTFO
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 the-creeper
Member since 2003 • 6641 Posts

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25041532&union_id=8168 --------check it out and it will explain pluss he did something than I cant post any messeges, this union is lvl 8 and it sucks, im in over 20 unions here and i know someone who works at gamespot and he is a high member so the-creeper watch out!!!!!(you probobly hate god of war)!!!!!:Dmkfantacy

You seem more like a sock puppet than a legitimate account...I wonder what your real account name is.  I must say it is interesting that you chose to use/know of my trolling background (though I am quite open about it) in this delightful rump of a thread.  GameSpot doesn't care about sock puppets.

~Because my officer powers don't work still I'll have to leave it to curlfro to take care of this..It is time to get some "new blood" around here (I'm making the suggestion now)

---As a side note..I'm ashamed to say that the amount of support I received in this thread was much higher than I expected..I'll do better to think higher of my fellow union members

etrnalconundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 etrnalconundrum
we got your back n*gga
Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Soulxxx
Member since 2004 • 2784 Posts
ROFL
etrnalconundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 etrnalconundrum
i have to say though i didnt expect your back up either (exept of course me)
RaptorRex35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 RaptorRex35
Member since 2005 • 711 Posts
Well i'm new here and have hardly posted as of yet, but i like it here, the members all seem really nice.
etrnalconundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 etrnalconundrum
especially me, the-creeper and soulxxx... were the best
evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 evanescfan
Member since 2005 • 8000 Posts
http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25041532&union_id=8168 --------check it out and it will explain pluss he did something than I cant post any messeges, this union is lvl 8 and it sucks, im in over 20 unions here and i know someone who works at gamespot and he is a high member so the-creeper watch out!!!!!(you probobly hate god of war)!!!!!:Dmkfantacy
2 weeks after i became a member in this union, i was about to post something like this. but then thought i'd be dumb to miss out the news and chats here, and decided to put up with GMG....he's not bad once u stop complaining 'bout him :roll:
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#13 curlfro
Member since 2006 • 3579 Posts
lI don't know why you are so mad at GodModeGOD (your URL does not work) , but unless you have a a decent reason for making this thread and complaining about a member, this is closed.