Ghostdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Ghostdown
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I got a code for the MP Beta in my inbox not that long ago, anyone else also got a code?

Anyway, I played a bit of the beta and for the beta you can pick either Ares or Zeus, I picked Ares. There a are 2 weapon options; swords and hammers and a bunch of different armors that you can earn. Now the gameplay is really good, although the matches can get a bit chaotic, sometimes it's very difficult to keep track of your character. Atleast, that's my experience.

Combat is a bit different than usual, no long flowing fluid chain attacks, but simple and close up melee attacks instead. You do still have a chain to yank enemies towards you though.

Anyway, I'm enjoying it sofar. Although some of these people who are playing the beta are really good.

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MrStarkiller
Member since 2008 • 18984 Posts

I suppose I should list the sight findlestick told me about along with the sights at GFAQs and PSU.

NOTE: Comprehensive Thread addresses MP as well as SP regarding controls, info, etc.

ClassyGent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ClassyGent
Member since 2011 • 421 Posts
*site.
MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MrStarkiller
I saw it while at alt.TUGOWU.  Just didn't bother.  Too many rounds to catch up on.  I'm about there though.  Days of disruption put me behind schedule.
the_requiem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 the_requiem
Member since 2005 • 5954 Posts
Any idea if/when MP beta goes public? Am downloading it right now [PS+] but won't be able to play much till next weekend.
MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MrStarkiller

>when it goes public

Not noted yet.  The SP demo should get a date this month, but I imagine it won't be available until late February with how things are going.  You read up on the Comprehensive Thread yet?  I've some updates to make there before sorting through still more videos.