Wulf2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Wulf2K
Member since 2009 • 243 Posts

GoW 2 doesn't keep stuff in the same locations, but the layout is very similar.  I can find what I'm looking for by assuming it follows a GoW1 pattern so far.  I'm switching between my GoW1 PAIN and GoW2 testing with my free time.

Memory locations for reference, to be filled in as I work:

[spoiler] 577618 - Magic Remaining
31544420 - Health Remaining

[/spoiler]

WAD Files

[spoiler] atlas210
atlas220
atlas230
atlas235
atlas240
atlas247
atlas250
bog05
bog10
bog20
bog210
bog215
bog220
bog225
bog245
bog250
bog30
bog35
bog40
bog45
bog70
bog75
bog80
bog85
bog87
bog90
cmbt11
cmbt12
cmbt13
cmbt21
cmbt22
cmbt23
cmbt31
cmbt32
cmbt33
cmbt41
cmbt42
cmbt43
cmbt51
cmbt52
cmbt53
cmbt61
cmbt62
cmbt63
cmbt71
cmbt72
cmbt73
free11
free12
free13
isle06
isle08
isle10
isle12
isle13
isle14
isle15
isle16
isle20
isle30
isle40
isle42
isle44
isle45
isle46
isle47
pal05
pal10
pal15
pal17
pal20
pal25
pal30
pal35
pal40
pal43
pal45
pal50
pal55
pal60
pal70
pal80
pal85
pal90
pal95
pal97
pega10
pega30
pega35
pega40
pega42
pega45
pega47
pega50
pega52
pega60
pega70
pega79
rhod10
rhod15
rhod16
rhod20
rhod23
rhod24
rhod25
rhod27
rhod30
rhod40
rhod45
rhod50
rhod55
r_archer00
r_archer10
r_barbarian
r_bkarmy00
r_boar00
r_boatlow
r_bones00
r_bug10
r_bug20
r_captan00
r_captan10
r_cerbus00
r_cerbus10
r_cerbus20
r_cerpup00
r_colsus00
r_colsus01
r_colsus02
r_colsus03
r_cyclop00
r_cyclop01
r_cyclop30
r_deadb00
r_deadbfloat00
r_deadbsp
r_fatmed
r_greekf00
r_greekm00
r_grifin00
r_grifin01
r_grifin02
r_grifin10
r_harpy00
r_harpy10
r_harpy20
r_harpy30
r_harpy40
r_hero00
r_hero01
r_hero02
r_hero10
r_hero11
r_hero12
r_hero13
r_hero14
r_hero15
r_hero16
r_icarus
r_kraken
r_kraken10
r_lglsca
r_mcicon
r_medusa00
r_medusa10
r_medusa20
r_mintar00
r_mintar30
r_mintar40
r_mintar41
r_mrhand00
r_m_earth0
r_m_earth1
r_m_earth2
r_m_elctrc0
r_m_elctrc1
r_m_elctrc2
r_m_lghtn2
r_m_medusa0
r_m_medusa1
r_m_medusa2
r_m_wind0
r_m_wind1
r_m_wind2
r_orderl00
r_orderl10
r_orderp00
r_orders00
r_orders01
r_orders02
r_orders03
r_orders05
r_orders10
r_pegasus
r_perma
r_perseus
r_phoenix
r_phoenix10
r_priest10
r_prome00
r_rabdog00
r_raven00
r_rharch00
r_rhsold00
r_rider00
r_rider10
r_rock00
r_rock01
r_rock10
r_s3hand00
r_s3hand01
r_s3hand02
r_s3hand03
r_s3hand04
r_s3hand05
r_s3hand06
r_satyr00
r_satyr10
r_savept
r_shella
r_siren00
r_siren10
r_sister01
r_sister02
r_sister3a
r_sister3b
r_sister3c
r_skelly00
r_skelly10
r_spartan
r_spirebell00
r_spsold10
r_s_bone0
r_s_bone1
r_s_bone2
r_s_hammer0
r_s_hammer1
r_s_hammer2
r_s_olympus0
r_s_olympus1
r_s_olympus2
r_theseus
r_train00
r_trold00
r_tryng00
r_twin00
r_twin01
r_weapon0_0
r_weapon0_1
r_weapon0_2
r_weapon0_3
r_weapon0_4
r_weapon0_5
r_weapon10_0
r_weapon10_1
r_weapon10_2
r_weapon10_3
r_weapon10_4
r_weapon10_5
r_weapon13_0
r_weapon13_1
r_weapon13_2
r_weapon13_3
r_weapon13_4
r_weapon13_5
r_weapon15_0
r_weapon15_1
r_weapon15_2
r_weapon15_3
r_weapon15_4
r_weapon15_5
r_weapon16_0
r_weapon16_1
r_weapon16_2
r_weapon16_3
r_weapon16_4
r_weapon16_5
r_wraith00
r_wraith10
r_zeus
r_zeusbig
r_zeusswd
spir10
spir15
spir20
spir22
spir30
spir35
spir37
spir38
spir40
spir50
zeus10

[/spoiler]

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MrStarkiller
Member since 2008 • 18984 Posts

>different locations, but similar

Sound workable.

>assuming it follows GoW1 pattern

Mostly the same team, on the same system (same engine).  Shouldn't be wildly different though new code would exist for cycling between weapons, sub-weapon cycle, various relics, urns, etc.

>random numbers

Enjoy all that. 

MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 MustafaEl-Deeb
Member since 2013 • 786 Posts
So you're getting to my hack request? If you could put the NER condition in a NG+, it would be great.
Wulf2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Wulf2K

I haven't spent near the amount of time with GoW2 as I have with GoW1, so excuse any basic questions....

When you do a costume run in GoW2, do you have it during the starting area?  Or do you only have it once you stop being a god?  Does the starting area armor have any special stats?  Because I think I can set it to do a full runthrough in the starting armor.

Costumes:

r_hero00
r_hero01
r_hero02
r_hero10
r_hero11
r_hero12
r_hero13
r_hero14
r_hero15
r_hero16

7 official costumes, 1 normal Kratos, 1 starting Kratos....  Any idea what the 10th would be?

Edit: It would make sense for the 7 costumes to apply from beginning to end (hero1x), then for there to be 3 variations of 'normal' Kratos (hero0x) (starting armor, no armor, covered in peanut butter and whip cream (or whatever)).

MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MustafaEl-Deeb

>once starting the area

I don't understand

>once you stop being a god

You mean after you defeat Colossus? I guess so. Okay, I understood your first question. Once you select the custome, you play with it the whole run even before giving away your godly powers (that what makes Colossus a pain in the a** at GKPAIN+).

>Does the starting armor have any special stats

At NG? I don't think so. At NG+, it's damage recieved is less than the Default Kratos (I don't know the value).

>set it to do a full run

You can already do it at NG+. Or you want to add on it the NER conditions?

Wulf2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Wulf2K

When you start a NG, you're wearing armor.  Shortly into the game you lose that armor and you're shirtless Kratos.

You're saying that for NG+, you can already choose that starting armor as its own costume?  Bah, thought it was different.  Ah well, never mind then.

MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MustafaEl-Deeb

>7 officila customes

Let's see.

Default Kratos

Dark Odessey

Hercules

God Aromor

Athena

Cod of War

General Kratos

Hydra Armor

That's 8 customes. As I said before the God Armor is different in NG+ (I believe). So the God Armor in NG could be considered as a custome not related to Default Kratos (I don't understand in designing).

By the way if you realized the first three customes are ordered properly, so I just persume that they're all in NG custome. Also the files of the customes ordered from 10-16 have the same number of the BP customes excluding Default Kratos (since he has the same properties of the NG version).

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MrStarkiller

Deeb: >NER in NG+

Alternatively, I'd be asking for Costumes in New Game (so as to divorce runs from NG+ advantages).

Wulf: >start with costume

Yes.

>special stats for God Armor in NG

No.

>extra costume

Maybe something like the model used for when he's gotten a severe beatdown (covered in cuts and such)? 

MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MustafaEl-Deeb

>custome when he's gotten severe beatdown

I thought of that, but it happens to every custom, not just DK. It's a file not a custom, I've seen a hack where you can fight Zeus with full energy so I don't think it's a custom.

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MrStarkiller

>happens to every costume

The actual model receives physical damage during the Zeus auto-lost fight?  I don't recall this.  Just the animation change. 

Wulf2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Wulf2K

Granting swimming the same way as GoW1 works, but there's apparently a second variable to control the visible animation.  Granting swimming alone forces Kratos to run in the air.  Fully mobile, but graphically unusual.

The starting blue Athena's Blades are level 6 but show as level 5. The red Athena's Blades are actually level 5, and much more powerful than level 6.

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MrStarkiller

>running in air

Some might just prefer that.

>lvl6

The Godly Blades have the full moveset without the damage modifier.  If they were a true lvl6, they would be something like 3.5x damage from the base.  lvl5 would be 3x stronger than the lvl1/6 Blades as things are now.  Having the 'Godly Blades' on a costume that doesn't normally have them would be swell though. 

MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MustafaEl-Deeb

I think Lvl5 BoA at the beginning is equal to lvl1 BoA when you lose your godly powers. When I played with DO where damage is x2 of DK, the soldiers died much faster than at NG.

Kratos in the 'kicked ass state' isn't a custome, right Wulf?

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MrStarkiller

>lvl5 BoA at beginning

It's registered in the system as 'lvl6' for the appearance changed.  We've known for a long time that the damae values were equal to lvl1 BoA (just with the lvl5 moveset).  The modifier for the weapon is set to 1.0 with lvl1 and lvl6 as such.  Power % is a seperate consideration.

MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MustafaEl-Deeb
So it's registered at lvl6 just for appearance not the damage value. Anyway, it doesn't appear as lvl5 in the game, it's just "MAX".
Wulf2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Wulf2K
>prefer to do the running man

Perhaps.  One frustration is that without changing the animation, it appears that Kratos's feet are likely to get stuck if you enable swimming while standing on perfectly flat ground.  I might leave the save editor with the option for both, but will have to default to swimming stance for the people that aren't willing to jump before saving.

>not a costume

The available costumes:
Kratos - 00
God Armor (Alt) - 01
Kratos Injured - 02
Cod of War - 0A
Hydra Armor - 0B
Dark Odyssey - 0C
Athena - 0D
Hercules - 0E
General Kratos - 0F
God Armor - 10

>other stuff
The Arena's "Infinite Health/Magic/Rage" toggles can be set and saved in a regular game.  There seem to be individual "infinite" and "regen" values.

Bonus Play is just an indicator, it can be turned on or off. This also means that anything you want in BP can be set for NG and vice versa.

Was playing around with unlocking stuff last night, this is what I'd uncovered before going to bed:

57760e - Unlocked Spells
  01 - ?
  02 - ?
  04 - Amulet of the Fates
  08 - ?
  10 - ?
  20 - SoD
  40 - Hammer
  80 - Head of Euryale

57760f - Unlocked Spells
  01 - PRage
  02 - CRage
  04 - TBane
  08 - ?
  10 - Golden Fleece
  20 - AQuake
  40 - Icarus Wings
  80 - ?

If Poseidon's Rage is enabled, it overrides Cronos's Rage regardless of whether or not CR is enabled.

Poseidon's Rage does not require the urn.

You can force the 'active' spell to be one that you haven't learned yet, and it will cast.  Seems like an interesting thing to explore for glitching potential, maybe keep PR if you can break out of the animation that makes you lose it.  Anyway, not my focus.

This won't affect the save editor directly, but the location that controls health/swimming while you're playing isn't in a static location.  Every time you turn off the system you have to find it again.  The place it stores that data for saves/checkpoints is constant.

There's a value that seems to be in the saveable area that stops you from getting frozen during in-game scenes.  This is interesting, but needs testing to see exactly what sorts of scenes it affects and whether or not it really will save.
MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MustafaEl-Deeb
Good, good. Since you've already knew GK's file place, then the hack is almost done, I assume. You said that you can turn BP into NG. So you can do the BP customes available in NG mode, I want that too.
MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MrStarkiller

Deeb: >registered as

That's what Wulf denotes about the code, yes.  Unlike AB of GoW1, this one is just for an appearance change.

>just MAX

The game isn't always telling the truth to us.  PR MAX without urn is different than PR MAX with the urn active.

>want that too

Have anything to give Wulf?  Maybe a peak on the cheek? 

Wulf: >feet stuck in the ground

Amusing.

>Kratos Injured

So that was the extra, I take it.

>God Armor (alt)

What would this be?

>Arena stuff in the main game

Figures.  GoWIII just blundered into a way for us to get it without mods (pre-patch).

>BP turned off

Deeb was wanting NG+ without extensions (allowing NER).  I was more looking for NG with costumes.

>unknown spells

Could involve removed stuff too.  Remnants of the 'Ice spell' before SoD was made a thing, for instance. 

MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 MustafaEl-Deeb

>have anything to give to Wulf

My frienship.

>what would this be

The God Armor at NG or Default Kratos, I think.

>NG with customes

I want that, I told him NG+ with NER added, just because I was aiming for GKPAIN+, so sub-weapons, spells, etc... won't be allowed anyway.

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MrStarkiller

>Friendship

The most severe of insults in Mortal Kombat.

>God Armor costume seperate from God Armor without special stats

Could be.  Silly as that seems.  This somewhat implies the stats are tied to the costume.

>NER added

Which is to say, "Take away extensions".  It would still have NG+ perks.  A true GKPAIN+.  However, NG GKPAIN+ would be as 'real' as it gets. 

MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MustafaEl-Deeb

>could be

It is. God Armor custome propeties are different than the NG custome properties.

>NG GKPAIN+

A true PAIN in the ass. Toughest run (regarding me to avoid discussion).

Wulf2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Wulf2K

http://50.72.217.75:83/GoW/Costumes.jpg

Costumes are easy to change in GoW2.  Not familiar enough with the layout yet to create a "new game" save starting at the very first playable moment.  Also haven't confirmed that changing the difficulty does in fact modify the game beyond just the displayed difficulty.  Don't see any reason that would have changed since GoW1, but best to be thorough.

The 'unlocked spells' variable has 32 on/off bits to slog my way through testing, which also includes the urns.  Turning everything on left two 'item locked's in the item list, not sure what or where those would be.

Edit:  Deeb, I emailed you your save file back.  Try to load slot 10.  Should start a new game from the very start, with General Kratos on VH difficulty.  You'll start with full extensions, but lose them like normal when the BoO sucks you off.

Before you get too far into it, I'd appreciate if you could test some damage and confirm it carried over all the costume values and not just the looks.  Load the save, take 5 hits, see where your health is.  Start a new VH game, take 5 hits, see where your health is.  Compare, see if the difference is roughly enough to count for the GK difference.  Feel free to see how many square hits kill a soldier in each mode too.  Don't have to take the testing further than that, that should prove enough.

Do a quick check through the menu too to make sure I didn't leave anything weird enabled.  I'm 99.99% sure I didn't, but it would suck to give you a tainted start.

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 MrStarkiller

Deeb: >it is

>stat differences

Just find it odd they need another costume entry to change the stats in this system.

>true PAIN in the ass

>toughest run

Certainly enough to close the gap.  PAIN+ would still have a small advantage for Power % (who cares), but the real help comes from not taking so much and recovering better from the few drops one gets.  GKPAIN+ would suffer in Armor and Recovey with low Power (as usual), but the collision advantage is as might as ever (allowing us to speed through most encounters that are worth noting).

Wulf:  >costumes

God Armor with Godly Blades being the one without the special states.  I guess the appearance wasn't going to be granted for the real one (pity).  As for the two 'defaults', I can't clearly make them out.  I think '02' is the damaged one (Zeus one-sided beatdown).

>locked items

Probably keys or some such nonsense.

>sucks you off

Oh, my.

>testing

The good stuff. 

MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 MustafaEl-Deeb

>some damage testing to confirm it's with GK properties

This will have to wait for a week or so. Also I'm sure that I'll realize it without testing.

Questions:

1-Could I still skip cutscenes?

2-Will I begin with lvl6 BoA?

3-Will I start with all weapons and magic?

4-Will I start with PR?

5-Did you forget about my main request (GK AoF)?

Wulf2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Wulf2K

1-4:  You know when you click New Game, Hard?  And a new game starts on Hard difficulty?  It's exactly like that except it's Very Hard and with General Kratos.

5:   This was a testing phase, and I sent you something that many people would want.  I didn't flip back to see your exact request, but if that one works fine I can do it next.

> find it odd they need another costume entry to change the stats in this system

It's better for my purposes.  This way there's one variable that rules them, one variable to find them, one variable to set them all, and in the save game bind them.

> God Armor with Godly Blades being the one without the special states

The God Armor costume doesn't use the same blades as regular Kratos in the beginning?  Odd.  Let's see...  The costumes with data files that have non-default blade models are:

Cod of War
Athena
General Kratos
God Armor

Well, there we have it.  Easy enough to swap back in the code but nothing that would carry across saves.

> can't...make...out

Your restraint is admirable, but you are correct. 02 is bloodied.

>locked items, probably keys

Is it ironic that keys could be the locked items, or merely coincidental? [thoughtful raptor.img]

> sweet, sweet testing

You have any urge to get in on this hot man-on-code action, or are you content to sit back and watch while fiddling with your analog stick and thinking of Dark Souls?  Gwyn's Amazing Chest Ahead has nothing on changing 0001 to 0204 and seeing Kratos float around with his arms above his head.

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 MrStarkiller

Deeb: >realize without testing

Tends to be extreme enough to be noticable.

>GK Arena

Good times.

Wulf: >VH GK NG

Neat.

>Lord of the Saves

Into the fires of Mount Glitch it goes.

>raptor

Such a majestic creature.

>thinking of Dark Souls

I'm more likely to watch LobosJr do challenge runs for it. 

MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MustafaEl-Deeb

>You know when you select.....

I'm just asking some ordinary questions though I didn't know weather it's NG+ NER or NG GK, so no need for your 'dramatic effects'.

>something that everyone would want

I'm not like everyone. That's a reason for TUGOWU existance.

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 MrStarkiller

>dramatic effects

You love them.  Don't pretend otherwise.

>not like everyone

"That is where you are wrong." - Kratos

>reason for TUGOWU existence

A small, curly-haired boy wanting to bring back a dead union.  That is the reason for TUGOWU v2.  TUGOWU v1 was vanity of a casual fancying GoW1 while wanting to feel big (then hating the work to be put in). 

MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MustafaEl-Deeb

>love them

No.

>that is were you are wrong

No, I'm right.

>explanation for TUGOWU existence

I know. Can't I do these 'dramatic effects'?

Wulf2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Wulf2K
> GK Arena
So Deeb, go over your request again so that I don't have to dig through 78 pages of me being dramatic while your labia moistens.  Can't find your original post requesting anything with an arena, so apparently yes, I'd forgotten your request.

> Majestic raptor
Truly a more noble steed for Jesus has never existed in the Earth's 6000 year history.

> no need for drama
Deeb, that wasn't me being dramatic, that was me telling you the exact sequence of events that would recreate the save.

"Does it have extensions?"  "Does New Game have extensions?"
"Does it have all the spells unlocked?"  "Does New Game have all the spells unlocked?"
"Does it have tons of flying vaginas hacked in that constantly leak red orbs every 28 days of in-game time?"  "....No, what the hell is wrong with you, it does not."

>>something that everyone would want
>I'm a special snowflake
Congrats.  I didn't say everyone.  And haven't you been going on about a GK VH PAIN?  Well there you go, a GK VH PAIN starter.  You'll have to excuse me for sending you something that relates to 76.24% of your arguments lately.

>reason for TUGOWU
Little known fact, TUGOWU actually started as a haven for internet perverts to exchange porn that was so nasty and depraved that it was not acceptable anywhere else.  Hence the term "Tug.  OW!  U."  To this day, if you take every third letter of GMG's posts and run them through a special algorithm, you'll get 72 years in prison.

Quoting his posts has resulted in being put on a list and not being able to live within 2000 meters of a school.

>small boy, curly hair, wanting...
Here we go again.

Now I'm gonna be picturing Fred Savage wearing nothing but a Power Glove all day, because it's so bad.  Thanks GMG.

>Can't I please mister, please please pretty please, I just want to be dramatic
Please please Deeby, please please Deeby
All right stop, collaborate and listen
Deeb is back with his brand new invention
Something grabs a hold of him tightly
It's not his uncle, doing it nightly
Will it ever stop? Yo I don't know
Turn off the lights and he'll glow
To the extreme he'll rock a post with the drama
Light up a forum and wax off like Obama
MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 MustafaEl-Deeb

>dig through 78 pages

A page consists of 20 posts so if you multiplied 20 with 78 the result will be.......... 1560, adding 1560 to my posts (618) added to 1 (the post I'm writing), the result will be..... 2179. If I'm right then I take it.

>forgotten your request

Then say it.

>"Does it.." "Does it.."

I believe I said that I didn't know weather it's NG or NG+ NER.

>I didn't say everyone

Drama Wulf, drama.

>Here we go again

Drama, drama, drama, drama, drama. How do you like it?

>> can't I please mister................

You didn't reply yet.

Wulf2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Wulf2K
> A page consists of 20 posts
See those "Page up" and "page down" keys on your keyboard?  Hit one of them.  Have they moved your screen up or down a page?  If not, please contact the manufacturer of your keyboard.

>Then say it
I did.  You can tell, because I used the words "forgotten" and "request" in a sentence directed at you.  I thought I'd remembered your request having something to do with NG and costumes, mentioning the Arena made me realize that I did not seem to have the same request in mind.

>Didn't know the weather
Hence me saying words that made the sun of knowledge break through the clouds of unknowing, ending the rain of despair so the glittery rainbow of learning could be seen.

>blah blah blah
>drama
>can't I please

Yeah, sure, you can try.  But you're terrible at it.  You should probably just pretend it's a cyclops and skip it.
MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 MustafaEl-Deeb

>contact the maufacturer of your keyboard

It's a laptop.

>>didn't know the weather

Now you're talking it very far and it's no longer funny. It's actually very annoying just as your profile picture.

>yeah, you can try it

I'm not asking you.

>pretend it's a Cyclope

Then I won't ignore it till I master it.  Cyclopes

Wulf2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Wulf2K

>laptop

Laptops have keyboards.  Somebody manufactured it.

>Very annoying

"That" was your limit for how far I can take things?  Seems inconsistent.  And what's wrong with my profile picture?  Do you not understand it?

>you didn't reply yet

>I'm not asking you

If you didn't ask me, why did you want a reply?

MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 MustafaEl-Deeb

>laptops have keyboards

Maybe mine doesn't.

>that was you limit on how far I can take things

It can't get any more annoying. But it could get much and much more childish.

>why did I want a reply

You typed ">" and you didn't reply. I don't badly need the reply but I if you're not gonna reply then why quote me? "I like perfection in everything" -'Dramatic' Guy.

Wulf2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Wulf2K

> keyboardless Deeb

Temptress.

>Could get more childish

That would imply that I haven't gotten childish yet.  Thanks for noticing.

>perfection

If you can't understand it, don't try to mock it.  I forgive you.

MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 MustafaEl-Deeb

>imply that I havn't gotten childish yet

You've already gotten. But you're acceptable till now.

>don't try to mock it

I love to talk in matters that I don't understand.

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 MrStarkiller

Deeb: >can't I do these

Can you?

>20 posts

Depends on settings.  I have them on MAX. 

>laptop

My condolences. 

>not knowin the weather

>taking thigns too far

Curious.

>avatar

What about it? 

>link

Maybe we'll get there with enough HP to allow for just ringing them out some day.  Sure is a long stretch without good recovery options for PAIN+ though. 

>Wulf has become too legit

I see. 

Wulf: >NG VH GK

Such potential.  That and NG+ with NER conditions.  The Arena is certainly another lovely consideration, but there's (as usual) no rush.

>little known fact

Hush!  The goyim must never know (or it will have to be shut down when they even suspect).

>here we go

More to gent's liking, really.  Something to do with 'water sports', I believe.

>Thanks Obama

Hope and Change (confirmed for GoWIV), baby.

>and skip it

Very cute.

>forgive

How big of you.  What's being forgiven again? 

MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 MustafaEl-Deeb

>depending on settings

I've the default settings.

>what about it

Just a cute little chibi practicing karate. You know, his posts sometimes could be annoying but when I look to his avatar, I laugh. For some reason I think the avatar is him. Can you imagine? A little chibi hacking and posting these s***.

Wulf2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Wulf2K

>What's being forgiven again?

If I explained it, then I'd have to explain my explanation to Deeb.

>cute chibi

Every time I think "huh, it'd be cool to be young again" I actually talk to somebody young and they don't get something as obvious as my avatar.

Then I'm cool with things again.

MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 MustafaEl-Deeb

>cool to be young again

What does that have to do with a chibi?

>something as abvious as my avatar

Is he raisng his leg like people practicing Karate or is it his hand? Does it have something to do with DBZ?

Wulf2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Wulf2K

He is not raising his leg, and he has nothing to do with DBZ.

My only hint is that those graphics were cutting edge when that picture was taken.

MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 MustafaEl-Deeb
So, what is this picture?
MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 MrStarkiller

Deeb: >default

Not my style.  I want it all.

>cute chibi karate hacker

Hear that, Wulf?  You're kawaii, n*****.

Wulf: >don't recognize the avatar

And here I don't even play that sort of game. 

MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 MustafaEl-Deeb

>I don't even play that sort of game

So, it seems that the avatar is infamous.

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 MrStarkiller

>infamous

More 'famous' than infamous.  Just that it's a genre I don't care for.  Hotel likes it well enough though. 

MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 MustafaEl-Deeb
You know it? What is it?
MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 MrStarkiller
It's an early entry to the most famous series for the genre in question.