MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 MustafaEl-Deeb
Member since 2013 • 786 Posts

I have just noticed a magic regenerating glitch, so I was asking if it is allowed do the clone war with the magic regenerating glitch at NUR+, it will be a piece of cake.

But for PAIN conditions, maybe one could do family moving glitch and move the family outside the platform(since you will have regenerating magic) and the fight will also be very easy.

Are all these allowed?

Wulf2K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Wulf2K
Member since 2009 • 243 Posts

Magic won't get you through NUR+ clones, it doesn't regenerate fast enough and when it runs out you'll have no control over where the clones are.

If you can do it spamming magic, that's probably interesting in its own right.

Edit:  Although it still wouldn't count for full NUR+ credit since regenerating magic isn't allowed in the main run.  And it's been a while since I've done the clones, thinking on it more you could probably work out a better way than just spamming PR to get through it.

MustafaEl-Deeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 MustafaEl-Deeb
Member since 2013 • 786 Posts
Even if it doesn't regenerate fast enough, it will be much easier. And you won't loose control over the clones as long as you stay at the very left of the platform and use the army of Hades then PoP to take control over the clones till the magic regenerates. Or the other way that you use infinite family moving glicth till the family gets far away from the platform and the clones wouldn't hurt them, or as AKheon did(move the family to a specific part of the platform and wait till this part get destroyed and the family will fly away with the platform and they won't be even on the screen. Even the clones will move around themselves and won't attack you, there's no easier than that)
MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 MrStarkiller
Member since 2008 • 18984 Posts

Deeb: >just noticed

You didn't know?  You should read the Glitch FAQs by AKheon for findings from him, Findlestick, myself and many others. The coverage for GoW1 and GoWII are especially good.  For GoS and GoW:A (less so CoO) you will more have to just settle for my playlist on YT.

>if allowed

Of course it isn't. It's a major exploit.  We don't allow those or major skips.

>family moving glitch

As I recall, we still allow that to qualify.  Just not for the set-up of PAIN if it involves any spending of MP at all.  If it was just the animation of MG or ZF, it would be fine.  There was a method that didn't require magic, but it was harder than the MP one.

>move family to the Agony platform

AKheon managed that?  I don't even recall it succeeding (I remember suggesting this as a place to put them).  I remember testing being done with it where dropping them off the platform wouldn't kill them instantly on H and below (can't lose unless you take killing damage like this), but VH instant killed them (100 damage).  Just moving them to the far left/right alone gives you a lot of advantages versus the center (Agony doensn't aim for them anyway *just you*).

Wulf: >regenerating MP won't cut it in NUR+

I don't know.  The help from AoH might be enough of a crutch with some PR now and again.  Slow as it is.

>better way

Like the way already established when Taz modified my tactics with spawn pool draining. That or what 'manu' did with moving the family (or AKheon's variant of this *thought that required upgraded magic though*).