GodofWar_1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 GodofWar_1990
Member since 2005 • 757 Posts

I was watching game head last night and it was on God Of War 2. They were interviewing all the people and they also showed a world exclusive boss fight! The boss fight was with the Barbarian King!!! Remember him? He was the guy who almost killed Kratos in God of War before Kratos asked Ares for help! This time he came back from the underworld for REVENGE!!! Dun Dun daaaaaaaaa! They also were showing some of the new moves and stuff. The one i'm most excited about is the wind bow! When you upgrade it, you get a whirwind or something, and when you get it level 3, it turns to a tornado that rips your enemies to shreds! You also start of with no magical abilities, you have to get them all again!:evil: Oh yeah! there is also some fights in the air! you're riding pegasus or something like that!:D:D:D:D

curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#2 curlfro
Member since 2006 • 3579 Posts

I was watching game head last night and it was on God Of War 2. They were interviewing all the people and they also showed a world exclusive boss fight! The boss fight was with the Barbarian King!!! Remember him? He was the guy who almost killed Kratos in God of War before Kratos asked Ares for help! This time he came back from the underworld for REVENGE!!! Dun Dun daaaaaaaaa! They also were showing some of the new moves and stuff. The one i'm most excited about is the wind bow! When you upgrade it, you get a whirwind or something, and when you get it level 3, it turns to a tornado that rips your enemies to shreds! You also start of with no magical abilities, you have to get them all again!:evil: Oh yeah! there is also some fights in the air! you're riding pegasus or something like that!:D:D:D:D

GodofWar_1990
could you give us a link?
GodofWar_1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GodofWar_1990

Ya i've been trying, but the website isn't coming up???

Go to spiketv.com then go to gamehead.

Curlfro check your yahoo e-mail to see the video I sent you and please comment!:D

lvlUNE3B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 lvlUNE3B
Member since 2006 • 3277 Posts

http://www.spiketv.com/#shows/gamehead/index.jhtml?open=episodeGuide

this might help you... but I haven't seen the interview yet...

GodofWar_1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GodofWar_1990
AGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! IT"S STILL NOT WORKING FOR ME!!!!!!!
lvlUNE3B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lvlUNE3B

AGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! IT"S STILL NOT WORKING FOR ME!!!!!!!GodofWar_1990

It happened to me once... but it's working now..

TriPPZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 TriPPZz
Member since 2006 • 529 Posts
Cool thanks man....ahhhhhh LONG LIVE KRATOS!!!!!
tuff_gong92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 tuff_gong92
Member since 2006 • 2345 Posts

GodofWar_1990

OH SH!T SON!

Wow that is some great stuff.  I already knew about the pegasus and wind tornado thing (gameinformer) but the Barbarian thing.  Wow now I want to play GoWII Even More!

the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 the-creeper
Member since 2003 • 6641 Posts

I should, since none of you are using my links clearly, leave you guys hanging without this..but since I'm such a nice guy here..I'll give you all a little gift before I start posting again tonight *just finished paying my respects and filling the role of pallbearer at my aunt's funeral*..consider this my apology for appsence

and then on foot he grows!!

~I'll post later tonight *I also just finished reading the nearly 400 page book on the Spartans called "Gates of Fire"..great read*

lvlUNE3B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 lvlUNE3B

I should, since none of you are using my links clearly, leave you guys hanging without this..but since I'm such a nice guy here..I'll give you all a little gift before I start posting again tonight *just finished paying my respects and filling the role of pallbearer at my aunt's funeral*..consider this my apology for appsence

~I'll post later tonight *I also just finished reading the nearly 400 page book on the Spartans called "Gates of Fire"..great read*

the-creeper
No worries... :D and good job for those screensots!
TriPPZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 TriPPZz
Member since 2006 • 529 Posts
Nice screenshots...keep posting more if you can
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 the-creeper

Will do

pumpkinsays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#13 pumpkinsays
Member since 2006 • 1543 Posts
Great screen shots, thanks for posting them :)
condemned100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#14 condemned100
Member since 2006 • 1717 Posts
damn those are nice screenshots i appreciate you posting them.
Avatar image for skullcrusher_ad
skullcrusher_ad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 skullcrusher_ad
Member since 2005 • 78 Posts
Blimey! Just saw the boss battle footage. Absolutley immense! That's just going to add to a fantastic story! I really can't wait to play this.

ps- good to see the union back up!
CWEBB04z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 CWEBB04z
Member since 2006 • 4879 Posts
Damn, looking good so far, keep it up!
juicetino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#17 juicetino
Member since 2005 • 17873 Posts
Ya I heard about the Barbarian King and saw 2 screenshots yesterday
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 the-creeper

By the sound of things we'll fight him on his horse first then on the ground *where his allies will attack us at times* where he'll absorb the souls of his allies (when we kill them) to get bigger until we kill him in a style similiar to Ares1.

~Sounds interesting though I don't think his weapons have been finalized (appearance wise) yet...look at the bow (like the super early build GoWI pictures it isn't even fleshed out yet) he holds...and the hammer is WAY to bland/colorless..their is work to do here yet