IslandBros15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

User Lists: 0

#1 IslandBros15
Member since 2010 • 1364 Posts
I thought of this idea of a Nintendo-themed theme park. Seeing all of Nintendo's characters, it would surely work. I'd go to it, who else would?
Alondite2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Alondite2
Member since 2010 • 9434 Posts
I'm in. It sounds like fun to me.
sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts

I posted this a while ago.

Luigi's Haunted Mansion - It is a haunted mansion attraction that you walk through. While walking through it Boos and other ghosts would pop out at you to try and scare you. The attraction would have the same rooms as the video-game, so you would be able to see all of the boss ghosts. At the end there would be King Boo and the giant robot Bowser, you would have to try and get around them before they get you!

Pikmin Planet - This would be one of those simulation rides (where there is a screen in front of you and the seats move). On the screen you would see Olimar, he is about to board on his ship and you are about to go with him. He would travel all over the Pikmin Planet, battling enemies, showing us awesome sites, and even interact with the Pikmin. The seats would move to match the onscreen actions.

Bowser's Castle - A fast rollar coaster ride that will take you throught Bowser's Castle. In it you will have to dodge traps, avoid hazards, and in the end defeat Bowser.

Pit's Bow and Arrow Training - This would pretty much be a laser tag type game, but instead of a dark room you would be in a well lite room that looks like the sky/heavens. Also, you're laser pointer would look like Pit's bow.

F-Zero Track - This would be a fast, go-kart styl race. The track would be fairly simple with: few turns, long track, and fast driving.

Mario Kart Track - This would be a medium speed, go-kart race that allows you to bump into other racers. Unlike other go-kart racing rides, this one will actually allow you to bump into other. There is also a button on the wheel that shoots a laser and if the laser comes in contact with anothers kart then it will start to get side effects.

Pokemon Capture Zone - This would be a lite gun simulation type game. There will be a giant screen in front of you and a gun in the shape of a Pokeball. What happens is random Pokemon will come onto the screen and you shoot pokeballs at them. The pokeballs will either knock the Pokemon off screen, or if you get lucky, capture the Pokemon. The bigger Pokemon will require more pokeball hits to knock off screen/capture while littler Pokemon won't require as many hits. Before the game starts there will be 15 different areas you could pick, each area has different Pokemon, including one special legendary Pokemon at the end of the level. All Pokemon you catch (including the legendary) will then be able to be transfered to your actually DS Pokemon game. If you get a really high score then you will also be rewarded with a special Pokemon.

Link's Final Dungeon- Another rollar coaster ride. In this ride you will be going through the hardest dungeon Link has ever faced. In it you will see all of his enemies, items, and even Link himself battling the bad guys.

Kirby's Buffet - This would be your main/biggest eating place in the park. Full of stuff everyone loves like pizza, pie, cake, ice cream, meats, and even fruits and veges. Sure is tasty, and it's an all you can eat buffet!

Star Fox Tour- This would be a mid-paced ride. Several people will enter the Star Fox ship and go on the ultimate journey of space. You will dodge meteors, defeat enemies, and even beat Andross.

New Pork City - This would be a slow ride that takes you to see all the sites of New Pork City.

The Fire Emblem Swordmen Test - This would bea fun game to play. You are given a sword and shield and sent into a war! You have to get from point A to point B without getting hit more then 3 times. Robot characters and objects made of paper (so you don't get hurt) will fly/come at you and you have to use your sword and shield to befend yourself and get to the end. Mke it to the end without losing all 3 lives and you pass the test, congrats.

Big Brain Academy - Think you can solve the hardest puzzles and crack the hardest riddles? Then take this challenge. You will compete with other people as you try to solve puzzles, crack riddles, and master brain-teasers. Each round you will get 15 puzzles, riddles, and brain-teasers and whomever solves the most wins and gets their diploma

Warioware Interactive - You know all of those Warioware games you play on the video-game systems. Well know you get to play them in real life. You will be catching falling ice cream, trowing a baseball, rolling a bowling ball, and doing a bunch of other crazy minigames in less then a minute. Over 100 microgames to play, and when you lose 4 lives you are done. No remote or controller, it's all interective (meaing you only use your dody). What a workout.

Tom Nook's Store - This would be the main/biggest shopping place in the park. This store has everything.

Punch Em Out- Time to do some real punching. For this game you put on a virtual helmet along with gloves and fight the many Punch-Out characters.

KK Slider's Music Studio - Listen to all of your favorite Nintendo Music here.

DK's Wild Mine Ride - Hop into a mine kart for a fairly fast rollar coaster type ride with DK down a gold mine. You have to get out before it blows up.

Super Game Zone- This is the main/biddest arcade area in the park. Play a bunch of older and newer Nintendo games for a few minutes (for a small fee).There is even a giant screen where you can play one of the three Smash Bros games, that way everyone can watch. The Smash Bros games would be the "main" game of the arcade.

Mario Party Games- This is pretty much the basic name for all of those games you can play while walking around the park (you know those ones where you pay 2-3 dollars to play and win a prize).

Samus vs. Ridley- This would be one of those drop rides were they take you up. The theme would be that Ridley is taking Samus high up into the sky but then Samus shots Ridley and then you drop. It would be a high and fast drop.

Starfy's Underwater Adventure - Travel with Starfy in a calm and mellow ride underwater. (You won't literally be underwater, that is the theme).

Yoshi's Marry-Go-Round - A pretty big marry-go-round with different colored Yoshis to ride on.

The Game and Watch Studio - See where the Nintendo gaming expirence started here.

Alondite2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Alondite2
Member since 2010 • 9434 Posts
That is awesome!!! :D Especially the Fire Emblem one. 8)
stayman_jacobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 stayman_jacobi
Member since 2009 • 3644 Posts
Wow great job sman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#6 AvatarMan96
Member since 2010 • 7324 Posts
Oh IslandBros, I was just about to post this thread :D. And sman, I remember your ideas, they are amazing!