Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Crunk_Dog
Member since 2009 • 227 Posts

Hey everyone:D!

The Space Marines are one of the most popular races in Warhammer 40K, even though a fair few of the Chaos Space Marine collectors don't like them, a large amount of Warhammer 40K hobbyists like them. There are many variants of Space Marines besides the obvious Ultramarines (That's who I collect:D!) such: Space Wolves, Blood Angels, Blood Ravens, White Scars, Black Templars, Dark Angels, Raven Guard, Imperial Fists, Salamanders, Crimson Fists, Mentors, Iron Hands, Red Templars, Doom Eagles, Revilers, Hawk Lords, Storm Lords, White Consuls and that's no where even close to all of them:P! If you've opened your Space Marine codex and have noticed names such as the 'Alpha Legion' or the 'Night Lords' and are wondering why I didn't include them in the list, it's not because I've forgotten about them, it's that they're not Space Marines, well, they are but they're the Chaos Space Marines, the corrupted Space Marines. I'm not a big fan of the Chaos Space Marines even though I know a lot of people are, I'm just not a real fan of the 'evil' races. Anyway, the Ultramarines are probably the biggest of the factions in the Space Marines and also have Marneus Calgar on their side and with 4 wounds (W.) and a weapon skill (WS.) of 6, he's a force that you don't want to mess with! Anyway, this forum is here for anybody that collects Space Marines or is interested in them to show their army, write about their army, write what they're planning to get or write anything Space Marine related. Happy gaming:D!

Crunk_Dog.

By the way, my Ultramarines army isn't that big (All the stuff from the Battle For Maccrage starter set, a squad of tactical Space Marines, a Space Marine Biker and their codex, but it's the old one now, I didn't realise they'd updated it:P!), but I will expand it sometime (I'm planning on getting a squad of Space Marine scouts with sniper rifles, a Space Marine Biker squad and The Battle For Black Reach starter set, but I'm in no hurry so I'm happy with what I've got at the moment.).

khornedeadra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 khornedeadra
Member since 2009 • 738 Posts
yeah i collect space marines
Asheileon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 Asheileon
Member since 2009 • 673 Posts
Been collecting SM since I started, on my 3rd chapter at the moment (1st Blood Angels 2nd Black Templars now Sons of Ashe,my own design)
mirriorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 mirriorman
Member since 2009 • 1946 Posts

i collect them 

i have about 150 space marines in totalÂ