HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 HushRong
Member since 2008 • 13183 Posts
saw this on the rumormill so thought id drop off the good news here too. http://www.massively.com/ scroll down an enjoy
Asheileon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 Asheileon
Member since 2009 • 673 Posts
Interesting, but I don't see how they can hope to make an MMORPG out of 40k, if they made it like MAG.... were it's a shooter crossed with a MMORPG then I'll buy it and play the hell out of it. But if they even step close to what they did to the WFB universe with age of reckoning then I'm going to be greatly pissed of :evil:
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 HushRong

i have no idea.

so far the only WH40K game that made me happy was DoW. for this...i have no real idea how it is going to be made. one thing though is that i do no like the way the cept art marines look. they look too close to Terran Marines with the slim waist an large torso. then i do not like the hands i saw on the guy as they looked like glocves instead of armor. and last but not least, the feet...that looks more like a terran marine as well.

so it will need changes but any info isnt really going to be released until the upcoming E3.

right now game wise DoW II Chaos Rising looks awesome(but i need a better desktopto play as my vaio is too old an my laptop can barely handle it), im skeptical about Space Marine, and thats about it.

Crunk_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Crunk_Dog
Member since 2009 • 227 Posts
Sounds interesting, it'll be good to see what it's like. Also, if it is an MMO I'm guessign it'll be like Age Of Reconing, not a shooter, but it should have a large FPS component or they should make a 40K FPS for consoles.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 HushRong

for FPS there was fire-warrior...it was so-so. i think it came out when the tau were unleashed.

but have you heard of Space Marine...its where you are in a squad of Ultramarines and you go around messing up orks an chaos(from the vids i saw). its a third person action game.

Asheileon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 Asheileon
Member since 2009 • 673 Posts
Yep, it's been delayed.... again :( but for the XIII legion, well I'm pretty sick of them overall.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 HushRong

sucks about the delays.

as for the ultramarines, they are pretty cool, but too much exposure. It would be nice to see more of the Raven Guard or a more lower key legion.